*Hush Money, Gone Bad!!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. So, Stephanie, the person known as Stormy Danials, didn't stay hushed eh? crazy stuff.
2. So she got the hush many, and yet we are trying to make, Trump pay again? crazy stuff.
3. Manafort is some how involved, a witness to the payoff, so she did get paid? crazy liberal stuff.
4. I see no laws broken, prostitute got paid to be quite, she got the money right? " "
5. Some Karen MacDoggel, another paid prostitute, she gets like 150,00, she was paid right?
6. Again no law broken.
7. Intent is what is best known, we know and see that the left will attack him for, EVERTHING, that comes to their rabbit brains.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

/——/

IMG_6408.jpeg

I wonder why his own neighbors hate him?
Quite a shame that he has committed his crimes in the venue where there just aren't a lot of MAGAt Trumptard cultists huh?
Uh.....where do you think would be a "fairer" jury pool?
North Georgia?
Kansas?
Texas?
Albany would be fine.

Sorry bout that,

1. So, Stephanie, the person known as Stormy Danials, didn't stay hushed eh? crazy stuff.
2. So she got the hush many, and yet we are trying to make, Trump pay again? crazy stuff.
3. Manafort is some how involved, a witness to the payoff, so she did get paid? crazy liberal stuff.
4. I see no laws broken, prostitute got paid to be quite, she got the money right? " "
5. Some Karen MacDoggel, another paid prostitute, she gets like 150,00, she was paid right?
6. Again no law broken.
7. Intent is what is best known, we know and see that the left will attack him for, EVERTHING, that comes to their rabbit brains.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, the don is a John and you’re good with it as a christian.

Y'all know you couldn't win this case without have a judge in the bag, and a jury that loathes Trump....This is ridiculous.

You say that as though he didn't commit a crime. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We'll see what the evidence bears. You should wait until then to render a judgment.

Forum List

Back