Sorry, liberals: Reagan and Bush 41 did not defy Congress with executive amnesty

The COTUS does not allow for the president just to flout the law just because Congress didn't pass a law he likes. In my opinion, EVERYONE should be outraged. If this goes through what else might he do? Like kill American citizens without due process....opps he checked that off on his bucket list already.

It doesn't allow 'flouting' the law. A president's EO can be ruled unconstitutional, or it can be overturned by Congressional legislation - with a 2/3rds vote needed to overcome a veto.

They did not go against the people or congress. Their decisions supported legislation that had already passed. Big difference between that and a president who ignores congress and the people and does what he wants.

Sorry, liberals: Reagan and Bush 41 did not defy Congress with executive amnesty
http://www.caintv.com/sorry-liberals-reagan-and-bush

Quite a big difference. Reagan and Bush 41 and the Affirmative Action President who does things his way because others tell him no.

So the difference is that this one is black? The deferred action that his Executive Order will grant is exactly like the ones Reagan and Bush granted. It's not amnesty goober, even if rush told you it was. It isn't.

The differnce is his isn't like those of Reagan and Bush depsite what the black President told you. Reagan and Bush acted in conjunction with legislation passed by Congress. Obama is acting because Congress won't do legislation the way he wants it done.

They did not go against the people or congress. Their decisions supported legislation that had already passed. Big difference between that and a president who ignores congress and the people and does what he wants.

Wrong. Reagan's executive order 12582 of 1987 gave amnesty to certain aliens who had served in the military in certain places and actions,

including some not covered by previous Congressional legislation.

Ronald Reagan Executive Order 12582 - Naturalization Requirements Exceptions for Aliens and Non-Citizen Nationals of the United States Who Served in the Grenada Campaign

I am pretty sure that most people would not have a problem with granting amnesty to those who served in the military.

How was an illegal supposed to serve in the militar?

The majority of Americans want illegals to be provided a path to citizenship or legal status. When the details are spelled out, a vast 3/4 majority want illegals to have a path to citizenship or legal status. This means Republicans are going against three out of four people, including those within their own ranks.

Republicans can keep bowing and scraping to the extremist elements and pay the price, or they can wise up and fly straight.

Obama is going to extend protection to those people he believes that immigration reform will ultimately provide a path to citizenship or legal status. He is not granting amnesty. This needs to be understood clearly. He is not granting amnesty.

Obama is simply choosing not to kick out those people that 75% of Americans believe ought to have a shot at citizenship or legal status.

It is as simple as that.

Congress could have easily already achieved this, but the GOP has been bowing and scraping to the extremist elements instead. And that is how we have arrived at this crossroads. The GOP and its subservience to bigots has brought us here. They thought they could get away with playing hardball and that Obama would cave.

Surprise! He can play hardball, too.

Now the Republicans need to wise up and listen to the 75% of Americans who want these people to have a path to citizenship or legal status. Or the GOP can continue on as a suicide cult and fellate the bigots and pay the price in 2016.

The ball is in their court.

Last edited:
What Americans Want From Immigration Reform in 2014

At present, 62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents but not citizens, and roughly 1-in-5 (19%) favor a policy that would identify and deport all immigrants living in the United States illegally.

79% support citizenship or legal status. 19 percent want deportation.

Is the GOP going to be stupid enough to side with the 19 percent? Are they going to spit in the faces of 79% of America?

Suicide cult decision time.

Tonight, Obama is going to extend protection to those people that 79% of Americans say they want to protect.

We might not like the way he is going about it, but the GOP has allowed no other option. They have obstructed and obstructed and obstructed doing what 79% of Americans want done.

It's time for the American people to realize who is really ignoring their will.

The majority of Americans want illegals to be provided a path to citizenship or legal status. When the details are spelled out, a vast 3/4 majority want illegals to have a path to citizenship or legal status. This means Republicans are going against three out of four people, including those within their own ranks.

Republicans can keep bowing and scraping to the extremist elements and pay the price, or they can wise up and fly straight.

Obama is going to extend protection to those people he believes that immigration reform will ultimately provide a path to citizenship or legal status. He is not granting amnesty. This needs to be understood clearly. He is not granting amnesty.

Obama is simply choosing not to kick out those people that 75% of Americans believe ought to have a shot at citizenship or legal status.

It is as simple as that.

Congress could have easily already achieved this, but the GOP has been bowing and scraping to the extremist elements instead. And that is how we have arrived at this crossroads. The GOP and its subservience to bigots has brought us here. They thought they could get away with playing hardball and that Obama would cave.

Surprise! He can play hardball, too.

Now the Republicans need to wise up and listen to the 75% of Americans who want these people to have a path to citizenship or legal status. Or the GOP can continue on as a suicide cult and fellate the bigots and pay the price in 2016.

The ball is in their court.

Is that right? A "path to citizenship", huh? REALLY? Well, let me ask you a simple question. If these "unfortunate souls" are so desperate to come across OUR border, violating OUR laws to find work - tell me - if they can (obviously) afford the $5,000 - $10,000 to hire a cayote to lead them across the desert, past the border patrol and to provide them with bogus paperwork - why didn't t they just walk into our embassy and apply for a $250 work visa and enter the country legally?

I will say this one more time for those liberals who believe that it is the "right" thing to do. You have been lied to. You have bought into the Robin Hood theory. These people are here for MONEY. They are NOT here to be Americans. For the most part, they despise us.

Now, this Emperor we have, is going to flood OUR country with millions of wetbacks who neither give a shit for YOU, or the country that they are invading like parasites.

But what the hell, right? As long as they can vote, right?

Wrong. Reagan's executive order 12582 of 1987 gave amnesty to certain aliens who had served in the military in certain places and actions,

including some not covered by previous Congressional legislation.

Ronald Reagan Executive Order 12582 - Naturalization Requirements Exceptions for Aliens and Non-Citizen Nationals of the United States Who Served in the Grenada Campaign

I am pretty sure that most people would not have a problem with granting amnesty to those who served in the military.

How was an illegal supposed to serve in the militar?

THAT is a good question which I just took at the posters word. Apparently in their world there are illegals serving. If so then my statement stands.

Tonight, Obama is going to extend protection to those people that 79% of Americans say they want to protect.

We might not like the way he is going about it, but the GOP has allowed no other option. They have obstructed and obstructed and obstructed doing what 79% of Americans want done.

It's time for the American people to realize who is really ignoring their will.

what poll are you quoting? No one asked me.

Pres. Ronald Reagan:
By executive order, allowed 7,000 Polish anti-Communists to emigrate.
Allowed 15,000-plus Ethiopians to emigrate.
By executive order, rescinded deportation of 200,000 Nicaraguans.
By executive order, deferred deportation of undocumented children of 100,000 families. [JSTOR]

Little worried about your concern about the male anatomy. But then you must enjoy it you refer to it allot.
Have your panties in a knot? LOL
smiley-kissing-ass.gif

Just like any administration. Right?
working-guy-joke-smiley-emoticon.gif

The reports are that under this administration, more immigrants have been deported than under the previous one.

Perhaps you haven't heard... this administration counts as DEPORTED all illegals that were stopped at the border and sent back immediately..... some 500,000+!

The REGIME has it's own definition of what DEPORTED means... anything that makes it LOOK like they are doing something!

No, :ahole-1:, the Obola is the only one that did that! But I wouldn't expect YOU to know that. Try taking those lips off the Manchurian muslims dick! :321:

Little worried about your concern about the male anatomy. But then you must enjoy it you refer to it allot.
smiley-kissing-ass.gif

The reports are that under this administration, more immigrants have been deported than under the previous one.

Perhaps you haven't heard... this administration counts as DEPORTED all illegals that were stopped at the border and sent back immediately..... some 500,000+!

The REGIME has it's own definition of what DEPORTED means... anything that makes it LOOK like they are doing something!

No, :ahole-1:, the Obola is the only one that did that! But I wouldn't expect YOU to know that. Try taking those lips off the Manchurian muslims dick! :321:

So you DO suck his cock, Have you tried Aaron or Howey's yet?

Nice try little man who is suggesting what, seems it is you. It is on your mind not mine.

smiley-kissing-ass.gif

Nice try little man who is suggesting what, seems it is you. It is on your mind not mine.

smiley-kissing-ass.gif

Perverted sex is a strong Subversive talking point, subversive!

Give it up, your true character and your sexual desires have come out. You can do that and not all others will shame you.
The closet door is open for you little boy.
images

smiley-kissing-ass.gif

Give it up, your true character and your sexual desires have come out. You can do that and not all others will shame you.
images

smiley-kissing-ass.gif

So you haven't had sex with Aaron or Howey, Send them a PM, I'm sure they'll oblige you.

You are so stupid. You don't have any idea or what the hell you need to do to defend yourself.
Its like fighting a one-armed man. You don't have a chance.
BYE!!!
images

images

smiley-kissing-ass.gif

So you haven't had sex with Aaron or Howey, Send them a PM, I'm sure they'll oblige you.

You are so stupid. You don't have any idea or what the hell you need to do to defend yourself.
Its like fighting a one-armed man. You don't have a chance.
BYE!!!
images

images

I like your picture, here's a matching one!

Forum List

Back