Sorry Forum Racists, Sterling Lost...

From NBC:
:eusa_boohoo:

Although the judge issued a tentative oral order on Monday, all parties expect him to confirm it in writing by Aug. 13.

"We are pleased that the court has affirmed Shelly Sterling's right to sell the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer," the NBA said in a statement. "We look forward to the transaction closing as soon as possible."

Oh well.

What a dumbass. How do I go about becoming a loser like him? The dudes worth billions.:lol:
Are you chearing his recent diagnosis of alzheimer's as well?

How do you become a loser like him? Could it be that you've already succeeded?

Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequence.

Even in the privacy of one's home? You're out of our fucking mind.

The dude made racist remarks in public before this. The tape is out, Donald is an ass, what can you do? No point in crying over spilled milk.

Yes he did, but the incident that led to his losing the team was presumably a private conversation, one that occurred in his own home, albeit on a phone. We expect the government to tap our phones...

And again, as I stated in my second post in this thread, he'd said and done stupid shit before, why was this different? Why didn't the NBA do something sooner? Why now?

The dude made racist remarks in public before this. The tape is out, Donald is an ass, what can you do? No point in crying over spilled milk.

Yes he did, but the incident that led to his losing the team was presumably a private conversation, one that occurred in his own home, albeit on a phone. We expect the government to tap our phones...

And again, as I stated in my second post in this thread, he'd said and done stupid shit before, why was this different? Why didn't the NBA do something sooner? Why now?

I think the NBA should have done something sooner.

Watch every single word you say.

Even in private conversations.

After all, this is America.

You are not required to damage someone's life for simply saying what's on their mind.

You CHOOSE to.

Out of spite, and to intimidate.

Under the terms of Paragraph 13 of the constitution, the owners can terminate another owner’s franchise with a vote of three-fourths of the NBA Board of Governors, which is composed of all 30 owners. The power to terminate is limited to things like gambling and fraud in the application for ownership, but it also includes a provision for termination when an owner “fails to fulfill” a “contractual obligation” in “such a way as to affect the [NBA] or its members adversely.” Silver and the owners could assert that Sterling’s statements violated the constitution’s requirements to conduct business on a “reasonable” and “ethical” level.

What penalties might Adam Silver bring down on Donald Sterling? | ProBasketballTalk

His wife was thought he was spending too much on the girlfriends(.)

Watch every single word you say.

Even in private conversations.

After all, this is America.

You are not required to damage someone's life for simply saying what's on their mind.

You CHOOSE to.

What would any big for-profit company do when someone within the organization was acting in such a way as to diminish the company's brand?

You CHOOSE to.

What would any big for-profit company do when someone within the organization was acting in such a way as to diminish the company's brand?

Today, they would be forced to fire that person in sheer panic immediately because the American Left has everyone so terrified and intimidated that companies have to avoid the "consequences" that would inevitably be meted out by these narcissistic speech thugs.

Thanks for helping me make my point.

You CHOOSE to.

Today, they would be forced to fire that person in sheer panic immediately because the American Left has everyone so terrified and intimidated that companies have to avoid the "consequences" that would inevitably be meted out by these narcissistic speech thugs.

Unless it was an attack on Christmas/Christians. LOL!

Deflection noted.

His WIFE wanted to sell, oddly enough after his remarks, not after his first girlfriend though.

Deflection noted.

It wasn't just the American lefties who were appalled at his racist remarks. Hell, the guy appeared on TV after the tape, and made it 10x worse. He simply couldn't shut his mouth.

It wasn't just the American lefties who were appalled at his racist remarks. Hell, the guy appeared on TV after the tape, and made it 10x worse. He simply couldn't shut his mouth.

This witch-burning attitude that liberals enshrine at the center of their personality is very troublesome to civil society.

Every time a liberal opens his mouth I too am appalled. Should this allow me to work to destroy every liberal who talks to me? Should I be able to ostracise them and get them fired from their job, have them evicted from their home, etc.

The politics of personal destruction is pretty much de rigueur from Liberals these days. It really puts a lie to their claim that they're tolerant people.

Forum List

Back