Steve Ballmer Wins Bidding for Clippers With $2 Billion Price Tag (Report)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WOW!!!! Sterling makes out like a bandit!

Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is reportedly set to buy the Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion. The news came after weeks of speculation on the fate of the team since Donald Sterling was banned for life from the NBA by commissioner Adam Silver on April 29. The sale would be the highest ever paid for a NBA team. The previous record was set last month with the sale of the Milwaukee Bucks for $550 million. Sterling bought the Clippers in 1981 for $13.5 million. STORY: Donald Sterling's Wife Approached by Bidders for the Clippers Ballmer was chosen over competitors...

Steve Ballmer Wins Bidding for Clippers With $2 Billion Price Tag - Hollywood Reporter

They showed Sterling!! Punished him real good! If this deal goes through, Sterling will be paid double its worth.

:lol:

• Banned
DonaldSterling.jpg

They showed Sterling!! Punished him real good! If this deal goes through, Sterling will be paid double its worth.

Not so fast. The NBA found a buyable judge who ruled that Donald Sterling is mentally incompetent without hearing or medical report. He won't see a dime and may lose what he had. I assume that Max Blecher will do something to stop this extrajudicial travesty.

It just broke on local news.

Our legal system is gone. Trials aren't even necessary any more.

Not so fast. The NBA found a buyable judge who ruled that Donald Sterling is mentally incompetent without hearing or medical report. He won't see a dime and may lose what he had. I assume that Max Blecher will do something to stop this extrajudicial travesty.

It just broke on local news.

Our legal system is gone. Trials aren't even necessary any more.

BUT, his WIFE isn't mentally incompetent, and she officially owns half!:D

One minute Sterling was selling, the next he was going to fight. Can't figure this guy out.
Guess money did the talking.

I dont care how much he makes. I will just be happy when the team is no longer owned by Sterling. This latest move may be a stall tactic so they can actually have something to go to court over. Suddenly Sterling is incompetent? I'm not buying it. The NBA should move on with the vote and then let the chips fall where they may.

The Billionaire has a new toy. It is not an investment. It is only a toy.

Forum List

Back