Soros Gives Hillary $6M

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Damn Koch brothers.

Billionaire George Soros contributed $6 million to a super-PAC supporting Hillary Clinton last month, according to the committee’s latest financial statement.

The investor has now contributed a total of $7 million in this election cycle to Priorities USA Action, which raised $41 million on behalf of Clinton in 2015.
In the last 6 months, the super-PAC raised $25.3 million, meaning that Soros’s contribution accounted for almost a quarter of its fundraising haul.

Also making large contributions to the committee in 2015 were media mogul Haim Saban and his wife Cheryl, who gave a total of $5 million, philanthropist Laure Woods, who gave $2.3 million, and investor Donald Sussman, who contributed $2.5 million.

This group, along with Soros, accounted for two-fifths of Priorities total fundraising in 2015.

Soros, a longtime Democratic donor, was a fundraising force for John Kerry’s 2004 presidential run.

Damn Koch brothers.

Billionaire George Soros contributed $6 million to a super-PAC supporting Hillary Clinton last month, according to the committee’s latest financial statement.

The investor has now contributed a total of $7 million in this election cycle to Priorities USA Action, which raised $41 million on behalf of Clinton in 2015.
In the last 6 months, the super-PAC raised $25.3 million, meaning that Soros’s contribution accounted for almost a quarter of its fundraising haul.

Also making large contributions to the committee in 2015 were media mogul Haim Saban and his wife Cheryl, who gave a total of $5 million, philanthropist Laure Woods, who gave $2.3 million, and investor Donald Sussman, who contributed $2.5 million.

This group, along with Soros, accounted for two-fifths of Priorities total fundraising in 2015.

Soros, a longtime Democratic donor, was a fundraising force for John Kerry’s 2004 presidential run.

How well did Soros fundraising do John Kerry in 2004?

Because he back Clinton tell me that is the losing horse in this race...

Damn Koch brothers.

How well did Soros fundraising do John Kerry in 2004?

Because he back Clinton tell me that is the losing horse in this race...
The Koch brothers were backing Scott Walker. :up:

Not really a shock. Soros always finances the most corrupt and immoral candidate running.

We'll see. I know you don't wish her well but she may pull it off despite your spite.

I posted this on the duplicate thread of this thread.

The Koch boys pumped $400 million towards the GOP in 2015* and pledged to pump almost a trillion dollars into the 2016 election cycle.
That's 66.68 times more than that Soros character. :dance:
* Koch network spent nearly $400M in 2015

Oh yeah, I should add this, I wouldn't vote for Hillary, ever. I just like posting stuff to screw with you right wingers, because it's easy and therefore, I can't help myself. :2up:

It still amazes me that folks are so partisan, they still want a crook as POTUS. Lemmings.

Meanwhile...I kinda like Omalley. Too bad he doesn't have a chance in hell.

No proof of Hillary being a crook. She's been convicted of NOTHING.

Forum List

Back