Song with First Name or Last Name in the title

Einstein On The Beach - Counting Crows

Have you actually heard all these songs are you just going to the songs with names in the title websites and looking them up ? Doesn't that take some of the creativity out of it ?

Yes, I have heard all these songs. 99% of them are in my personal Windows Media Player.

Einstein On The Beach - Counting Crows

Have you actually heard all these songs are you just going to the songs with names in the title websites and looking them up ? Doesn't that take some of the creativity out of it ?

Yes, I have heard all these songs. 99% of them are in my personal Windows Media Player.
Okay... just making sure you weren't cluttering up the threads with a bunch of songs no one's ever going to listen without a good reason. I kinda take pride in the quality of music I listen to and share publicly.

Last edited:
At first I thought you all meant something like "Black Sabbath" by Black Sabbath from the studio long play entitled, "Black Sabbath". OR "Bad Company" by Bad Company from the studio long play entitled, um, well, "Bad Company".

Fascinating! I have never seen that "short promotional film" for that song! I always thought he was saying, "Alliyah"! PLUS I also assumed he was some grungy looking long haired guy! But I was wrong! The shirtless guitar solo in contrast was hilarious.

Forum List

Back