Something else for the docile among us to ignore.

As I suspected, you are OK with Trump's corruption of the DoJ. Yet I'm betting you would be apoplectic if Biden told Garland to have the charges against Hunter dropped. Charges that never would have been brought against Donnie J in the first place.
Making you, and people like you, the most serious threat the country has ever faced.

As I suspected, you are OK with Trump's corruption of the DoJ. Yet I'm betting you would be apoplectic if Biden told Garland to have the charges against Hunter dropped. Charges that never would have been brought against Donnie J in the first place.
Making you, and people like you, the most serious threat the country has ever faced.

Orange Man Bad thread #...Seriously, at this point, what difference does it make?

56mb2i.jpg

Imagine the glee among MAGAists when the convicted criminal known as Stewart Rhodes is let out of prison and added to Trump's security detail.
security detail? i hope he keeps an eye out for trouble!

The subject matter:
Here's the subject matter.

Why Trump’s dictator remarks are working for him

Trump backers laugh off, cheer ‘dictator’ comments, as scholars voice alarm

This is what a cult member sounds like.

CORALVILLE, Iowa — Clyde Carson was in the audience of the Fox News town hall with Donald Trump last week when host Sean Hannity asked the former president to rule out abusing power as retribution. “Except for Day One,” Trump replied, volunteering that, “after that, I’m not a dictator.”

“A lot of us Trump people get it, but he was trying to fool with the media, he did that on purpose.” said Carson, a 53-year-old caucus captain from Davenport attending Trump’s speech here on Wednesday. “He just done that because he knew the news would go crazy with it.”

What a stupid post
Trump got 74 million votes. even if 5000 attended this event you are stating a GODAWFUL STUPID STATISTICAL CLAIM, that 0.01% can be representative of anything , IT CANNOT
Trump created the dictator narrative. Now he has to run on it.

I'm on board with more drilling and every last drop of that oil stays here where it's needed. Not shipped away. That's called america first.
So you are for communism? You are going to force oil companies to only sell to America and no one else?
So gubnit control of an industry is now free enterprise/capitalism? Who knew?
MAGA

And yet who was it that wanted to suspend or eliminate parts of the constitution they found inconvenient?
MAGA
Democrats, you stupid fuck.

Here's an example:

Democrats did this:

But The Constitution says this:

"
  • Clause 3 Acts Requiring Consent of Congress
  • No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

Well, the Democrats that did that didn't get any consent from Congress to do so, so it's against The Constitution.

Democrats hate The Constitution.

Forum List

Back