Someone to investigate I.R.S. scandal.

Says the far left Obama drone who can only post in talking points and propaganda.

Learned this technique from you. How you like it?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

I like trading insults to. But try and do better. Seems like your list of talking points is getting pretty weak and overused. But it was good to see you admit that you are a far right propagandist. Part of fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem.

Learned this technique from you. How you like it?

I like trading insults to. But try and do better. Seems like your list of talking points is getting pretty weak and overused. But it was good to see you admit that you are a far right propagandist. Part of fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem.

So sez Zeke, chief toothless stump-broke of USMB.
Zeke, have you ever posted something with actual content?

If a special investigator was appointed to look into the bridge scandal in Jersey and he just happened to be a Christie supporter who had donated thousands of dollars to Christies reelection campaign how would the left feel about it? Just curious.

The administration was forced to appoint a special investigator. Is that enough result for you? The fact they went for a political hack indicates they are scared to death and want to deep six the investigation.
Of course you wouldn't get all that because it requires some intelligence.

Typical rightwing BS - I can just see it, the DOJ breaks the law by handpicking a prosecutor outside the normal queue - the outcome isn't what righties hope and pray for, then-----then the rightwing whines about the DOJ handpicking the wrong prosecutor and demands a do-over [

See, this is your problem. You've completely mischaracterized the issue. The issue is not "picking a prosecutor outside of the normal queu" whatever the hell that means. It means picking one who does not have the presumption of impartiality. You would agree that impartiality is an important quality for someone investigating something, right? OK, maybe if it involves Obama you don't agree.

I don't normally point out a posters spelling and/or grammar errors (people who live in glass houses :shock:) but-----but if you don't know the meaning of the word "queue" it's helpful to spell it correctly when you type it into your preferred dictionary - just sayin'.

She tried really-really hard but Monica Goodling was not able to replace all career employees at DOJ...

..."The Justice Department said that it cannot take political leanings into account when assigning cases and that making legal political contributions does not prevent its attorneys from fulfilling their duties without bias.

“It is contrary to department policy and a prohibited personnel practice under federal law to consider the political affiliation of career employees or other non-merit factors in making personnel decisions,” said Justice spokeswoman Dena Iverson. “Removing a career employee from an investigation or case due to political affiliation, as chairmen Issa and Jordan have requested, could also violate the equal opportunity policy and the law.”" ~ The Washington Post

He's an angry troll. He has nothing working for him but the anger...and a whole lot of stupidity.

He's an angry troll. He has nothing working for him but the anger...and a whole lot of stupidity.

Does it bother you that your avatar is a misrepresentation of Ronald Reagan's mythical Welfare Queen?

Typical rightwing BS - I can just see it, the DOJ breaks the law by handpicking a prosecutor outside the normal queue - the outcome isn't what righties hope and pray for, then-----then the rightwing whines about the DOJ handpicking the wrong prosecutor and demands a do-over [

See, this is your problem. You've completely mischaracterized the issue. The issue is not "picking a prosecutor outside of the normal queu" whatever the hell that means. It means picking one who does not have the presumption of impartiality. You would agree that impartiality is an important quality for someone investigating something, right? OK, maybe if it involves Obama you don't agree.

I don't normally point out a posters spelling and/or grammar errors (people who live in glass houses :shock:) but-----but if you don't know the meaning of the word "queue" it's helpful to spell it correctly when you type it into your preferred dictionary - just sayin'.

She tried really-really hard but Monica Goodling was not able to replace all career employees at DOJ...

..."The Justice Department said that it cannot take political leanings into account when assigning cases and that making legal political contributions does not prevent its attorneys from fulfilling their duties without bias.

“It is contrary to department policy and a prohibited personnel practice under federal law to consider the political affiliation of career employees or other non-merit factors in making personnel decisions,” said Justice spokeswoman Dena Iverson. “Removing a career employee from an investigation or case due to political affiliation, as chairmen Issa and Jordan have requested, could also violate the equal opportunity policy and the law.”" ~ The Washington Post

That is absolute and complete bullshit. Yeah, all of it. If the investigation is supposed to have any intrinsic value it must be conducted impartially. Having a known supporter of Obama head it calls the impartiality into question and reduces its value to approximately zero. Lawyers recuse themselves all the time for all sorts of similar reasons.

Does it bother you that your avatar is a misrepresentation of Ronald Reagan's mythical Welfare Queen?

I love to watch the village idiots react to it. And the welfare queen was very real. Enjoy. :)

Linda Taylor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love to watch the village idiots react to it. And the welfare queen was very real. Enjoy. :)

Linda Taylor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try again - Linda Taylor is an alias.
But-----but is she black?

Linda Taylor in Florida, circa the 1980s

The Justice Department has appointed a Obama supporter who donated to his reelection campaign to head up it's investigation of the I.R.S. targeting Tea Party groups. Could the DOJ be a bigger joke right now?
Obama donor leading Justice probe into IRS targeting | WashingtonExaminer.com

Poor D. Issa, so many investigations so few (have their been any?) results. Is there another source, it's not that I distrust the Washington Examiner, but, is there another source?

Hers is the Washington Post as well.
Obama donor leading Justice Department?s IRS investigation - The Washington Post

For Leftards, that's still not good enough. Unless it comes from the DailyKos or HuffPuff....

The Justice Department has appointed a Obama supporter who donated to his reelection campaign to head up it's investigation of the I.R.S. targeting Tea Party groups. Could the DOJ be a bigger joke right now?
Obama donor leading Justice probe into IRS targeting | WashingtonExaminer.com

Typical Odumbo Administration tactics. This shit hardly surprises anyone anymore.

One reason is really simple...... The DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM rarely tells anyone about this kind of low-life shit....

LSM Gives Christie Bridge Scandal 17-Times More Coverage In One Day Than IRS Scandal In 6 Months – Update: Now 44-Times As Much Coverage…

cbs_nbc_abc_logo_slice-550x183.jpg

Why yes, liberal media bias is a myth.

Via Newsbusters:

In less than 24 hours, the big three networks have devoted 17 times more coverage to a traffic scandal involving Chris Christie than they’ve allowed in the last six months to Barack Obama’s Internal Revenue Service controversy. Since the story broke on Wednesday that aides to the New Jersey governor punished a local mayor’s lack of endorsement with a massive traffic jam, ABC, CBS and NBC have responded with 34 minutes and 28 seconds of coverage. Since July 1, these same networks managed a scant two minutes and eight seconds for the IRS targeting of Tea Party groups.

In contrast, journalists such as Good Morning America’s George Stephanopoulos pounced on the developing Christie story. The GMA host opened the program on Thursday by announcing, “Chris Christie in crisis. Calls at this hour for the feds to step in, investigate the explosive e-mails.”

Keep reading…

Update: The media turns on its favorite pet RINO.

Via Newsbusters:

I
n less than 48 hours, ABC, CBS and NBC deluged viewers with coverage of Chris Christie’s traffic jam scandal, devoting a staggering 88 minutes to the story. In comparison, these same news outlets over the last six months have allowed a scant two minutes for the latest on Barack Obama’s Internal Revenue Service scandal. The disparity in less than two days is 44-to-one. [See a chart below.]

From Wednesday through Friday morning, the latest on Christie’s Traffic-Gate led 11 out of 13 news programs. NBC produced the heaviest coverage, over 34 minutes. CBS followed close behind with more than 30 minutes. ABC came in third with just under 23 minutes.

Will The Sheeple ever wake up?

I actually kinda doubt it. I really do.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is not about news anymore, it's about promoting the dimocrap party agenda. Has been for decades but now, they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

I guess they figure The Sheeple are too stupid and too brainwashed to notice.

And I think they're right

That is absolute and complete bullshit. Yeah, all of it. If the investigation is supposed to have any intrinsic value it must be conducted impartially. Having a known supporter of Obama head it calls the impartiality into question and reduces its value to approximately zero. Lawyers recuse themselves all the time for all sorts of similar reasons.
As do Judges recuse themselves from time to time that have the least bit of principle. What we see here is a total farce.

As do Judges recuse themselves from time to time that have the least bit of principle. What we see here is a total farce.

When we take back the White House, we need to start some investigations into Obstruction of Justice which, the last I heard, is a MAJOR Felony.

I am NOT for the criminalizing of politics but dimocrap scum take advantage of the fact that we're not for it and constantly and continuously break the law -- And I'm not talking about Policy differences, I'm talking about Statute Law.

Investigate and prosecute. Make them pay, big time.

When we take back the White House, we need to start some investigations into Obstruction of Justice which, the last I heard, is a MAJOR Felony.

I am NOT for the criminalizing of politics but dimocrap scum take advantage of the fact that we're not for it and constantly and continuously break the law -- And I'm not talking about Policy differences, I'm talking about Statute Law.

Investigate and prosecute. Make them pay, big time.
It's past time for these assholes to pay for what they've done to the people.

Poor D. Issa, so many investigations so few (have their been any?) results. Is there another source, it's not that I distrust the Washington Examiner, but, is there another source?

Hers is the Washington Post as well.
Obama donor leading Justice Department?s IRS investigation - The Washington Post

For Leftards, that's still not good enough. Unless it comes from the DailyKos or HuffPuff....

You would think I would at least get a thank you for providing the second source as requested a source which can not even be called right wing.

Forum List

Back