Someone to investigate I.R.S. scandal.

Whoever is the next POTUS needs to throw Obama, Holder, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi and Reid in prison for high treason against this country.

An Obama supporter in charge of the IRS investigation?

What could possibly go wrong with that?

The Justice Department has appointed a Obama supporter who donated to his reelection campaign to head up it's investigation of the I.R.S. targeting Tea Party groups. Could the DOJ be a bigger joke right now?
Obama donor leading Justice probe into IRS targeting | WashingtonExaminer.com

Poor D. Issa, so many investigations so few (have their been any?) results. Is there another source, it's not that I distrust the Washington Examiner, but, is there another source?

The Justice Department has appointed a Obama supporter who donated to his reelection campaign to head up it's investigation of the I.R.S. targeting Tea Party groups. Could the DOJ be a bigger joke right now?

Poor D. Issa, so many investigations so few (have their been any?) results. Is there another source, it's not that I distrust the Washington Examiner, but, is there another source?

The administration was forced to appoint a special investigator. Is that enough result for you? The fact they went for a political hack indicates they are scared to death and want to deep six the investigation.
Of course you wouldn't get all that because it requires some intelligence.

Hers is the Washington Post as well.
Obama donor leading Justice Department?s IRS investigation - The Washington Post

Almost as good as Holder investigating himself. They aren't about to allow anyone who is serious about investigating to look into their business. That might not end well for them.

The administration was forced to appoint a special investigator. Is that enough result for you? The fact they went for a political hack indicates they are scared to death and want to deep six the investigation.

Typical rightwing BS - I can just see it, the DOJ breaks the law by handpicking a prosecutor outside the normal queue - the outcome isn't what righties hope and pray for, then-----then the rightwing whines about the DOJ handpicking the wrong prosecutor and demands a do-over -pewsh!-

This entire exercise is a waste of taxpayer money but-----but WTH, breaking the law is how the rightwing rolls...

Limits on Political Campaigning for 501(c)(3) Nonprofits | Nolo.com

In order to maintain tax-exempt status, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations cannot engage in political campaigning. Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status should be ever vigilant about this prohibition -- a violation could result in severe consequences.

The federal tax law is very strict on the issue of political campaigning: A 501(c)(3) organization is absolutely forbidden to directly or indirectly participate in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Violation of this prohibition could lead the IRS to completely revoke your organization's tax-exempt status or impose excise taxes on your organization.

Typical rightwing BS - I can just see it, the DOJ breaks the law by handpicking a prosecutor outside the normal queue - the outcome isn't what righties hope and pray for, then-----then the rightwing whines about the DOJ handpicking the wrong prosecutor and demands a do-over -pewsh!-

This entire exercise is a waste of taxpayer money but-----but WTH, breaking the law is how the rightwing rolls...

Limits on Political Campaigning for 501(c)(3) Nonprofits | Nolo.com

In order to maintain tax-exempt status, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations cannot engage in political campaigning. Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status should be ever vigilant about this prohibition -- a violation could result in severe consequences.

The federal tax law is very strict on the issue of political campaigning: A 501(c)(3) organization is absolutely forbidden to directly or indirectly participate in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Violation of this prohibition could lead the IRS to completely revoke your organization's tax-exempt status or impose excise taxes on your organization.

Far left propaganda!

An Obama supporter in charge of the IRS investigation?

What could possibly go wrong with that?

Well you know nothing will be found.

Everyone will be pure as the driven snow especially the current jackass in chief.

Oh and no one will be fired.

Just another day in Obamaland.

Typical rightwing BS - I can just see it, the DOJ breaks the law by handpicking a prosecutor outside the normal queue - the outcome isn't what righties hope and pray for, then-----then the rightwing whines about the DOJ handpicking the wrong prosecutor and demands a do-over [

See, this is your problem. You've completely mischaracterized the issue. The issue is not "picking a prosecutor outside of the normal queu" whatever the hell that means. It means picking one who does not have the presumption of impartiality. You would agree that impartiality is an important quality for someone investigating something, right? OK, maybe if it involves Obama you don't agree.

Forum List

Back