Someone just blew up Ukraine’s Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant and took out a major dam

They're not? They just cut off freshwater to their own territory of Crimea just to slow the Ukrainians down. :laugh:
Yea sure. And Assad used chemical weapons on a city just as the US was about to withdraw its troops from Syria.
:spinner:

That's a nice strawman does he have a name?

A win for Ukraine means preventing Putin from achieving his war objectives. We can all see very clearly that Russia is in a quagmire. They know it, and I know you know it because you are relying on strawmen...
In other words as long as someone else is fighting the war you are willing to support it.

Russia is lying again:

"
Ukrainian forces lost over 3,700 men and more than 50 tanks in a futile attempt to break through on several fronts, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said on Tuesday. He also revealed Russian casualties during the three days of heavy fighting.

“Over a three-day period, the Ukrainian regime began the long-promised offensive on multiple sections of the front, concentrating a large amount of men and materiel for that purpose,” Shoigu said in a video address."

Although Ritter and Macgregor predicted this.

Neither of us really knows who did or did not do it.

If you claim to know, you are just a propagandist.

Here is the difference between us.

I condemn it no matter who did it.

If you found out that the Ukrainians did it? You would say, "by what ever means necessary."

But at this point? Neither of us have the forensic evidence to make, 100% positive declarative statements either way.
You are the one who is said it looked like Zelensky did it, and dismiss any other explanation. You can't possibly believe that Russia was planning to attack across the Dnipro.

You don't know what I would say, and Ukraine didn't do it anyway. It's the Russian channels that are cheering this, not the Ukrainian ones.

Boom! Tucker drops first Episode of Tucker on Twitter!

Addresses the dam being blown up, and the Fake News narrative!

Last edited:
You are the one who is said it looked like Zelensky did it, and dismiss any other explanation.
True, but I am not making any definitive statements about having some sort of omniscience knowledge. You are.

Oh, they blew the dam out of desperation.
:rolleyes:

I am only making my assertions upon what I believe the circumstantial evidence seems to indicate.

I am not dismissing your explanations, I am telling you, you lack any real evidence. The only thing you have, are your emotions, your hate of Russia, and war propaganda. Russia does not gain from this, (not that I can see anyhow,) and Ukraine has telegraphed their intention before, to do this very thing, if their back was up against the wall. They said they would!

We have seen the western alliance do the same with the Nordstream pipeline and that Crimean Bridge. The western allies and Ukraine, have already shown a total disregard for major, critical, civilian infrastructure, which, though Russia bombs cities, schools, hospitals, roads, etc., seems to shy away from these huge types of events. It doesn't seem to be their M/O.

IMO.

Russia? Has done no such thing so far.

WaPo Proved That Zelensky Lied When He Said That Russia Plotted To Blow Up The Kakhovka Dam​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5f29ea18-cd77-4f6c-b1ad-84a46a06097c_800x600.jpeg

Inside the Ukrainian counteroffensive that shocked Putin and reshaped the war​

1686089906214.png

". . . Failing that, the goal was to force them to flee. The 25,000 Russian troops in that portion of Kherson, separated by the broad river from their supplies, had been placed in a highly exposed position. If enough military pressure was applied, Moscow would have no choice but to retreat, Kovalchuk said.

Russia had to arm and feed its forces via three crossings: the Antonovsky Bridge, the Antonovsky railway bridge and the Nova Kakhovka dam, part of a hydroelectric facility with a road running on top of it.

The two bridges were targeted with U.S.-supplied M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems — or HIMARS launchers, which have a range of 50 miles — and were quickly rendered impassable.

“There were moments when we turned off their supply lines completely, and they still managed to build crossings,” Kovalchuk said. “They managed to replenish ammunition. … It was very difficult.”

Kovalchuk considered flooding the river. The Ukrainians, he said, even conducted a test strike with a HIMARS launcher on one of the floodgates at the Nova Kakhovka dam, making three holes in the metal to see if the Dnieper’s water could be raised enough to stymie Russian crossings but not flood nearby villages.

The test was a success, Kovalchuk said, but the step remained a last resort. He held off. . . . "

From my POV? The circumstantial evidence seems pretty high, that indeed, clear thinking folks, unswayed by emotion, know who the culprit is. Especially when the culprits had telegraphed their plans previously. Just as they had with the NordStream gas line. . .

:rolleyes:

This is funny. Russia downs a drone over Crimea with EW and says no damage was done.

The drone was an Iranian Mohajer-6. One of their own. They use these to provide targeting for the Shahed 136's. 🤡

The only thing you have, are your emotions, your hate of Russia, and war propaganda. Russia does not gain from this, (not that I can see anyhow,) and Ukraine has telegraphed their intention before, to do this very thing, if their back was up against the wall. They said they would!
No they did not say that, and when they hit the bridge last year they were very careful to hit a crossing leading to the bridge, not the bridge itself.

I told you what Russia gains already. I showed you that most of their positions were outside the flooded areas.
We have seen the western alliance do the same with the Nordstream pipeline and that Crimean Bridge.
Now who is laying blame without evidence? Have you reviewed Oliver Alexander's research?

No they did not say that, and when they hit the bridge last year they were very careful to hit a crossing leading to the bridge, not the bridge itself.

I told you what Russia gains already. I showed you that most of their positions were outside the flooded areas.

Now who is laying blame without evidence? Have you reviewed Oliver Alexander's research?

Never mind.

Seriously? Those positions versus what they have to lose?

Let's call the whole thing off. We aren't going to ever agree, so let's just forget it, O.K.?

1686092281613.png

Big Paint Lobbyist?

Mary Carter Paint Company? :eusa_think:

:auiqs.jpg:

Never mind.

Seriously? Those positions versus what they have to lose?

Let's call the whole thing off. We aren't going to ever agree, so let's just forget it, O.K.?

View attachment 792396

Big Paint Lobbyist?

Mary Carter Paint Company? :eusa_think:

:auiqs.jpg:
So you haven't.

Do you know why he put "Big Paint Lobbyist" on his twitter intro?

He was making fun of a Kremlin troll account called @warmonitors, who was ridiculing the desert paint on the IFV's being sent to Ukraine. Oliver Alexander posted a picture of the equipment being re-painted so @warmonitors would understand that it was normal to repaint these vehicles. There was a little back and forth, and OAlexander put "Big Paint Lobbyist" on his page for a joke.

It's a joke you didn't get because you think you already know everything about the NS sabotage.

He's a ship spotter. He's got AIS tracks, pictures taken from Danish and Swedish ships monitoring Russian activity, and satellite imaging of virtually every vessel that was around the sabotage site going back to when the NS2 construction resumed.

It is a long and very detailed investigation, it takes time to go through it all. The opposite of what you are interested in, which is apparently Seymour Hersh's account which has been thoroughly debunked (but it's short and easy to accept if you're so inclined and not interested in corroborating any of the details).

Forum List

Back