Someone explain the supposedly 30,000 ventilators for New York?

The feds sent him 4000 and all he did was say that 26000 people were going to die
I believe you are "overstating" the number by 3600. Can you provide a link to your claim?
That was five days ago. Have those ventilators arrived yet? How many days were lost fighting this?

The feds sent him 4000 and all he did was say that 26000 people were going to die
I believe you are "overstating" the number by 3600. Can you provide a link to your claim?
That was five days ago. Have those ventilators arrived yet? How many days were lost fighting this?

It was Cuomo who lied and said it was 400

And how the fuck do I know what has or hasn't arrived in NY? Why don't you find out on your own

The feds will or already have sent 4000 to him and Cuomo is telling people that 26000 people will die which is the purest bullshit to ever come out of a politician's mouth

"Vice President Pence said Tuesday the federal government sent 2,000 ventilators from the national stockpile to the state of New York, which has become the epicenter of coronavirus in the U.S., and vowed to send 2,000 more on Wednesday."

You guys know that it is not only the COVID patients that use ventilators....right?

There are actually other people still in the hospital, as crazy as that sounds to you all.
Still doesn't add up to the 30000 Cuomo is whining about.

Next they'll make an ad...Just replace Ryan, with Trump pushing Granny off the cliff.

If I were the DNC every add between now and Nov would end with Trump saying 'I don't take responsibility at all'

You should call them, if you don't already work in some capacity for them...

Yes, they pay me to come on this forum and tell everyone Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and to bash ObamaCare at every chance...

Fuck dude, sorry I said bad things about Trump, I did not realize it was going to cause you this much anguish.

According to the World Health Organization,
1 in 7 cases require hospitalization
and 5% require intensive care with ventilators to survive.

SO explain this math...
595,953 total cases as of 3/27/20 at 8:27 PM..
So according to the above:
1 in 7 cases require hospitalization or 595,953 divided by 7 equals 85,136 hospitalized Covid-19 patients .
AND of the 85,136 hospitalized.... 5% require ventilators or 4,257 ventilators....hmmm....

Please some one explain because IF I use 5% of the 595,953 cases need ventilators... that is 29,798 ventilators world wide!

Something doesn't make sense here...
View attachment 316187

For someone so inept at basic analysis my advice is to just not worry your pointy little head about it and leave it to professionals.

If you think Cuomo and New York hospitals are scrambling for ventilators because they just don't know math you need to think again and much harder.

Well I am asking a simple math question... how does 1 out of 7 Covid-19 cases or 85,136 and 5% according to WHO require a ventilator that works out to 4,267 ventilators of which by the way
as of right now the state of New York has over 4,000 ventilators now!

So why haven't those experts explained their needs instead of hollering about RIGHT NOW WE NEED 30,000 ventilators!
And in fact check out the above article and you'll find just that !

You don’t know wtf you are talking about. Just stop.

Before you do “math” you need to understand THE GIVENS, otherwise it’s garbage no matter how well your arithmetic is.

Did you know for example that there are actually patients other than covid-19 that need respirators?

Ok, how many?

Why even waste time asking that? What is it that makes you think that you need to second guess NY hospitals and Cuomo about how many ventilators they will need??

You fools seriously think you can figure out better than people scrambling to buy this equipment and set up the hospital bed capacity???

You guys know that it is not only the COVID patients that use ventilators....right?

There are actually other people still in the hospital, as crazy as that sounds to you all.

Next they'll make an ad...Just replace Ryan, with Trump pushing Granny off the cliff.

If I were the DNC every add between now and Nov would end with Trump saying 'I don't take responsibility at all'

You should call them, if you don't already work in some capacity for them...

Yes, they pay me to come on this forum and tell everyone Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and to bash ObamaCare at every chance...

Fuck dude, sorry I said bad things about Trump, I did not realize it was going to cause you this much anguish.

Don't do that....Don't be that guy....Look, YOU gave your opinion on what you'd do if you were connected with the DNC, and I just rhetorically shrugged my shoulders...We can move on now, or continue down this meaningless road if you like.

SO explain this math...
1 in 7 cases require hospitalization or 595,953 divided by 7 equals 85,136 hospitalized Covid-19 patients .
AND of the 85,136 hospitalized.... 5% require ventilators or 4,257 ventilators....hmmm....

Please some one explain because IF I use 5% of the 595,953 cases need ventilators... that is 29,798 ventilators world wide!

View attachment 316187

For someone so inept at basic analysis my advice is to just not worry your pointy little head about it and leave it to professionals.

If you think Cuomo and New York hospitals are scrambling for ventilators because they just don't know math you need to think again and much harder.

Well I am asking a simple math question... how does 1 out of 7 Covid-19 cases or 85,136 and 5% according to WHO require a ventilator that works out to 4,267 ventilators of which by the way

So why haven't those experts explained their needs instead of hollering about RIGHT NOW WE NEED 30,000 ventilators!

Before you do “math” you need to understand THE GIVENS, otherwise it’s garbage no matter how well your arithmetic is.

Did you know for example that there are actually patients other than covid-19 that need respirators?

Ok, how many?

Why even waste time asking that? What is it that makes you think that you need to second guess NY hospitals and Cuomo about how many ventilators they will need??

You fools seriously think you can figure out better than people scrambling to buy this equipment and set up the hospital bed capacity???

Because it is ridiculous....How many people right now in NY state wide are on a ventilator due to C-19?

Not enough for 30K ventilators....I think you are reaching.

It is my understanding that the 30k numbers stems from worst case scenarios of the virus spread.
And I don't doubt the number the question is when because ventilators are being shipped as we speak but not 30,000 on hand today.

SO explain this math...

View attachment 316187

Ok, how many?

*Tink, tink, tink* Still there big guy? Want to answer my question?

Not enough for 30K ventilators....I think you are reaching.

It is my understanding that the 30k numbers stems from worst case scenarios of the virus spread.
And I don't doubt the number the question is when because ventilators are being shipped as we speak but not 30,000 on hand today.

You don't? Tell me how many with C-19 currently are on a ventilator in NY?

Because it is ridiculous....How many people right now in NY state wide are on a ventilator due to C-19?

Since they are still doubling up on ventilators...more people than there are ventilators

SO explain this math...

View attachment 316187

Ok, how many?

You do know that other then NOW there is TOMMOROW that needs to be prepared for....right?

Rediculous is you sand-dwellers talking about shit you have no clue about calling professional decisions “rediculous”

NY about 50k beds and is scrambling to expand that capacity to about 140k to meet incoming coronivirus hospitalizations, most of which will need ventilation.

Last edited:
I gave a concrete example why you cannot trust the media.
You do know the nitwit speaking on the video, the one making a fool out of herself, was taped on Feb. 5, right? I hope she makes a public statement apologizing for being so totally wrong.
6th and long after the Trump travel ban. So if she didn’t know and she is the medical expert in the largest city in the US how would Trump? Do explain that one. And again this was after the China travel ban when Biden called him xenophobic. Imagine if he didn’t impose it.
FYI
That was less than a week from his travel ban announcement, it took a few days to fly all the Americans and Nationalists home, before the ban could take place...doubt we had tests to test them all.

The announcement of the ban... was late January 31st

Helluva plan for the future of America.

Since they are still doubling up on ventilators...more people than there are ventilators
They weren’t doubling up out of necessity but in a controlled manner to determine the best way to do it should it be necessary.

It was Cuomo who lied and said it was 400

And how the fuck do I know what has or hasn't arrived in NY? Why don't you find out on your own

The feds will or already have sent 4000 to him and Cuomo is telling people that 26000 people will die which is the purest bullshit to ever come out of a politician's mouth
If Cuomo had bought the 16,000 ventilators in 2015 instead of solar panels only 10,000 would die.:10:

SO explain this math...

View attachment 316187

Ok, how many?

You do know that other then NOW there is TOMMOROW that needs to be prepared for....right?

Rediculous is you sand-dwellers talking about shit you have no clue about calling professional decisions “rediculous”

NY about 50k beds and is scrambling to expand that capacity to about 140k to meet incoming coronivirus hospitalizations, most of which will need ventilation.
Only 5% of those hospitalized need a ventilator. That isn't a majority, genius.

SO explain this math...

View attachment 316187

Ok, how many?

And there is a ship with 1,000 beds docking Monday!

Forum List

Back