Someone explain the supposedly 30,000 ventilators for New York?

According to the World Health Organization,
1 in 7 cases require hospitalization
and 5% require intensive care with ventilators to survive.

SO explain this math...
595,953 total cases as of 3/27/20 at 8:27 PM..
So according to the above:
1 in 7 cases require hospitalization or 595,953 divided by 7 equals 85,136 hospitalized Covid-19 patients .
AND of the 85,136 hospitalized.... 5% require ventilators or 4,257 ventilators....hmmm....

Please some one explain because IF I use 5% of the 595,953 cases need ventilators... that is 29,798 ventilators world wide!

Something doesn't make sense here...
View attachment 316187
At the peak, dope. Statewide. Not with today's numbers. Weeks from now. The same time that Fauci and Brix are telling us to expect 100 to 200k dead.
And I just heard them still talking about those kinds of horrific numbers

I'm asking you which is a "horrific number"?

View attachment 317761

...did you not see Trump's COVID-19 task team say that we are likely headed for 200,000 deaths "if we do everything right"?
No.

Gotta link?

President Trump and the physicians advising the federal pandemic response on Tuesday delivered a bleak outlook for the novel coronavirus’s spread across the country, predicting a best-case scenario of 100,000 to 240,000 fatalities in the United States and summoning all Americans to make additional sacrifices to slow the spread.
Nowhere in your link is the quote you attribute to Trump's team, liar.

Try again.
Dummy, I said Trump’s task team, not Trump (who knows nothing)
So did I. Nowhere in your link to you have a quote by anyone on his team, Loser.

Please try again.

You're such a fucking idiot.
From 4 days ago...

"If we can hold that down, as we're saying, to 100,000 -- that's a horrible number -- maybe even less, but to 100,000; so we have between 100- and 200,000 -- we all, together, have done a very good job. But 2.2, up to 2.2 million deaths and maybe even beyond that," Trump said.
Not the quote he claimed to have.

try again, moron.

They are preparing for worst case scenario. As Governor Cuomo pointed out, when they are finished, they will happily deliver to other hotspots. What we need is a federal response to purchase and move this sort of thing around as needed.

Right now, NY is having to bid against not only 50 other states, but also against the federal government for the few supplies that are out there. This is driving prices up not only for states, but also for the feds. It's a ridiculous, unsustainable situation.
Why should the rest of the country sit idly by so NY can try to clean up the mess they created?

Try again.
Did you not SEE the press conference? I did. Fauci AND Brix BOTH said BEST case would be 100,000 to 240,000 dead IF we lock down tight NOW

Beat STFU while your’e losing Lush. By the way, Cuomo is now using the National Guard to confiscate ventilators for NYC. Proving you a liar on multiple fronts.

They are preparing for worst case scenario. As Governor Cuomo pointed out, when they are finished, they will happily deliver to other hotspots. What we need is a federal response to purchase and move this sort of thing around as needed.

Right now, NY is having to bid against not only 50 other states, but also against the federal government for the few supplies that are out there. This is driving prices up not only for states, but also for the feds. It's a ridiculous, unsustainable situation.
Why should the rest of the country sit idly by so NY can try to clean up the mess they created?

NYC didn't create NOTHIN' - Your Dithering Dotard created this mess with two months of denial and inaction. The abject incompetence continues as we speak!

SO explain this math...
1 in 7 cases require hospitalization or 595,953 divided by 7 equals 85,136 hospitalized Covid-19 patients .
AND of the 85,136 hospitalized.... 5% require ventilators or 4,257 ventilators....hmmm....

Please some one explain because IF I use 5% of the 595,953 cases need ventilators... that is 29,798 ventilators world wide!

View attachment 316187
At the peak, dope. Statewide. Not with today's numbers. Weeks from now. The same time that Fauci and Brix are telling us to expect 100 to 200k dead.

View attachment 317761

...did you not see Trump's COVID-19 task team say that we are likely headed for 200,000 deaths "if we do everything right"?
No.

Gotta link?

President Trump and the physicians advising the federal pandemic response on Tuesday delivered a bleak outlook for the novel coronavirus’s spread across the country, predicting a best-case scenario of 100,000 to 240,000 fatalities in the United States and summoning all Americans to make additional sacrifices to slow the spread.

Try again.
So did I. Nowhere in your link to you have a quote by anyone on his team, Loser.

Please try again.

It's what they said and continue to say, you are just too fucking retarded to not waste everyone's time denying it.

We are already at 1000 deaths a day, and will probably keep accelerating for another month.

Last edited:

NYC didn't create NOTHIN' - Your Dithering Dotard created this mess with two months of denial and inaction. The abject incompetence continues as we speak!
While Trump was implementing travel bans Cuomo and De Blimpo were saying live life as usual.

Hell, Cuomo just now closed parks. How many months did he let thousands play in pick up basketball games in his Petri dish state.

SO explain this math...

View attachment 316187

View attachment 317761

No.

Gotta link?

Try again.

Please try again.

It's what they said and continue to say, you are just too fucking retarded to not waste everyone's time denying it.

We are already at 1000 deaths a day, and will probably keep accelerating for another month.
It’s not what was claimed, fuckwit.

Back to the drawing board, loser.

While Trump was implementing travel bans Cuomo and De Blimpo were saying live life as usual.

Hell, Cuomo just now closed parks. How many months did he let thousands play in pick up basketball games in his Petri dish state.

Wow what bullshit. Trump did restirct travel for non-residents who were in China, but he absolutely downplayed COVID-19 risk in US, said that it's only a few people and that everything is under control.

e7fcd763a1ec2113381550cbb4d733be.jpeg

So why the fuck would Cuomo ring the alarm bells while our President is saying everything is fine and under control. This by the way while CDC can't even test people properly.

Wow what bullshit. Trump did restirct travel for non-residents who were in China, but he absolutely downplayed COVID-19 risk in US, said that it's only a few people and that everything is under control.

So why the fuck would Cuomo shut down NY if our President is saying everything is under control?
Was Trump in China town three weeks ago telling everyone to come on down?

SO explain this math...

View attachment 316187

View attachment 317761

No.

Gotta link?

Try again.

Please try again.

Fuck you idiot, I'm done wasting time on your retarded bullshit.

SO explain this math...

View attachment 316187

View attachment 317761

No.

Gotta link?

Try again.

Please try again.

Fuck you idiot, I'm done wasting time on your retarded bullshit.
I accept your concession.

Run along, Kid. :abgg2q.jpg:

So why the fuck would Cuomo shut down NY if our President is saying everything is under control?

Like I said, total fucking retard.

It's doesn't matter where Trump was, the cameras were on him while he denied there was anything to worry about in US.

It's doesn't matter where Trump was, the cameras were on him while he denied there was anything to worry about in US.
I thought you said you were done getting your ass kicked by me.

New York City doesn’t have enough ventilators for next week, Mayor de Blasio says

New York City is about to get a surge of coronavirus cases in the coming days and still doesn’t have enough ventilators, health-care workers or protective equipment to make it through next week, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Friday.

I thought you said you were done getting your ass kicked by me.

Hate to say it Nostril, but your ass was just kicked (again) by a simple graph. :D

Last edited:
when Democrats look back on this crisis they will remember how governors — both Democrats and Republicans — responded to the outbreak. It could be a moment that helps shape the next crop of leaders in both parties.

we could do a lot of good at slowing down the rate of transmission if we just put a scarf, or a bandanna, or a homemade mask, some kind of device that would slow down the rate of transmission

Forum List

Back