Somebody Please Save Emily

Emily if she isnt dead already has likely been abused to a point unimaginal.

A real leader would tell Iran who funds Hamas....that you got 24 hours to get your dogs to release my people or Im gonna start breaking shit in Iran.

They would ignore. Then id order hits that HURT. And say did you think I was joking???

Until they pay a price for supporting terrorism they will not stop.

Emily if she isnt dead already has likely been abused to a point unimaginal.

A real leader would tell Iran who funds Hamas....that you got 24 hours to get your dogs to release my people or Im gonna start breaking shit in Iran.

They would ignore. Then id order hits that HURT. And say did you think I was joking???

Until they pay a price for supporting terrorism they will not stop.
If only we had military close to Iran, like in AFGHANISTAN

If only we had military close to Iran, like in AFGHANISTAN
We have troops in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, and Turkey. Plus we have a constant 365 days/year carrier battle group in the Med.

That's not enough for you, mein fuhrer?

And I thought you schizos prided yourselves that Trump didn't get us in any wars and arranged for us to leave AFGHANISTAN.

It is unbelievable to me that we have the most powerful military in the world. That the we, the USA are by far the most powerful economy in the world. It is crazy to think what our politicians could do. We could destroy the entire world if we wanted to. We could march into Cuba and arrest their leadership.

We can do anything we want and nobody can stop us.

Emily is prisoner of Hamas and today is her birthday.

What is Biden and the Democrats doing. Kissing the leader of China's hand. Using all our intelligence and justice system to go after Trump and his family.

All while little Emily is held hostage by those, who have no problem raping 9 year old girls.

We should land the marines right now, on the shore of gaza, if there is one shot fired at us, light up the building with a laser from a forward artillery observer and rain hell down from an AC 130

We have no right to our freedom if we do not carry out justice, now!

Demand the hostages be set free within the next 5 minutes or in the next hour, expect to die!

View attachment 860027
How is Biden supposed to invade Gaza and find and save Emily when Israel can’t?

How is Biden supposed to invade Gaza and find and save Emily when Israel can’t?
who says Israel can not?

and, who says two armies is not better than one

and, if the world's most powerful military in the world, that wiped out Iraq, Isis, and the taliban lands on the shore of Gaza, what do you think they will do?

They will either surrender, or die, period.

George Bush sr. fought the most brilliant war in modern history, sadly we listened to the coward Colin Powell and did not take our troops to Baghdad.

We start with the largest amphibious landing since D-day. One division of Marines.

and, we simply do not go in with our military. We dictate that all trade stops with the USA until this is resolved.

No payments on our debt held by foreign powers

Either join us, or oppose us, and if you oppose us, you never ever get a dime from the USA, in trade, in goods, or money owed.

We are allowing the murder of little girls with our appeasement for money.

We have troops in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, and Turkey. Plus we have a constant 365 days/year carrier battle group in the Med.

That's not enough for you, mein fuhrer?

And I thought you schizos prided yourselves that Trump didn't get us in any wars and arranged for us to leave AFGHANISTAN.
sissysally5000 thought?

you do not know anything except how to express to everyone here how stupid human beings can be

Last edited:
nice way to twist things, I stated, if we acted according to our strength, we could demand china destroy hamas

it is cowards like you that resort to lying, in order for you to sleep with cowardly logic, the reason terrorism exists in the first place

dont worry, you will most likely always be safe, even as little girls you could save, die a horrible death of rape.

9 years old and you come in here and lie, like a yellow coward
LOL So, we "command" China to destroy Hamas? Just like that and they obey? :laughing0301:

Why would China obey us? What is in it for them to take on Hamas? And how are we going to threaten China?

Are we going to say to China - "We want you to destroy Hamas and if you refuse, we will destroy you?" :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that is going to work.

Are you really this much of a retard? I mean, even on a site filled with retards, you do take the cake. :itsok:

LOL So, we "command" China to destroy Hamas? Just like that and they obey? :laughing0301:

Why would China obey us? What is in it for them to take on Hamas? And how are we going to threaten China?

Are we going to say to China - "We want you to destroy Hamas and if you refuse, we will destroy you?" :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that is going to work.

Are you really this much of a retard? I mean, even on a site filled with retards, you do take the cake. :itsok:
why would china listen to us?

They may want us to pay the $1 trillion in debt that we owe them

Or maybe China values the $1 trillion in trade they do with us

and are you so much of a dope head that the best insult you can come up is calling me a retard? Retards, that would be people suffering down syndrome, so those with a disease is an appropriate insult.

well, if you are so stupid that the best insult you can come up is denigrating down syndrome people by turning retard into an epitaph I can understand why you have no imagination our ideas in foreign affairs

I hope she will still be alive tomorrow and in the days to come.... I hope this evil Hamas psychopaths won't kill her. :(

why would china listen to us?

They may want us to pay the $1 trillion in debt that we owe them

Or maybe China values the $1 trillion in trade they do with us

and are you so much of a dope head that the best insult you can come up is calling me a retard? Retards, that would be people suffering down syndrome, so those with a disease is an appropriate insult.

well, if you are so stupid that the best insult you can come up is denigrating down syndrome people by turning retard into an epitaph I can understand why you have no imagination our ideas in foreign affairs
So, China values our trade so much that they will literally invade another country on our say-so? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you see why I call you a retard? No? Well, maybe because you are a retard. :itsok:

So, China values our trade so much that they will literally invade another country on our say-so? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you see why I call you a retard? No? Well, maybe because you are a retard. :itsok:
I see why you call me a retard, and can not understand foreign policy. You are about as stupid as stupid gets.

I do not expect to explain this to you, because you are so witless you think calling people retards, which are people that suffer down syndrome, is an appropriate insult.

Had you been able to insult me intelligently, than we could have a discussion, but you are so fucking stupid, here we are seeing who can insult, who better.

I get it, you are too dumb to see that our trade, a trillion dollars in trade, is a great bargaining chip.

But I get it, you have no solution to foreign policy problems. Thank you for your stupidity.

Forum List

Back