Somebody Please Save Emily

I see why you call me a retard, and can not understand foreign policy. You are about as stupid as stupid gets.

I do not expect to explain this to you, because you are so witless you think calling people retards, which are people that suffer down syndrome, is an appropriate insult.

Had you been able to insult me intelligently, than we could have a discussion, but you are so fucking stupid, here we are seeing who can insult, who better.

I get it, you are too dumb to see that our trade, a trillion dollars in trade, is a great bargaining chip.

But I get it, you have no solution to foreign policy problems. Thank you for your stupidity.
There…there, retard. Tell us more about how we can command China to invade Israel. Never gets old. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Isreal is 9 million people surrounded by about a billion Muslims.

They don't screw around.

You don't want to get your ass kicked.....don't slaughter a music festival.

They are just thieves and vicious killers.

I know it sounds harsh but kids can be replaced by having another.

It's a lot harder to replace the trained men that would willingly go in and die to save her and that is why we have people to make those decisions.

Sucks but there it is.

I've never met one our trained American men who wouldn't put his life on the line to save a 9-year-old kid.

It's the way they roll.

1BE1E3CE-6FE4-4297-A691-194FB05BF233.jpeg

488083A8-CB66-4BE4-9561-FD22E41B0C8E.jpeg

Wrong.

Attacking would only cause the death of all the hostages, and Israel already killed over 20 by accident.

Also the hostages are justified since Israel has murdered over 20,000 Palestinians in the last 80 years, and illegally have taken possession of 85% of the land of Palestine, even though Israel only has about a third of the total population.
really
let us look at what has happened while Israel has attacked
All the hostages were not killed

The USA could end this in a day. But it appears we are all too cowardly.

and are serious about the rest you said, honestly, it does not sound rational

thousands murdered?

It has already been proven that the Palestinians have been lying about the deaths.

It's amazing that anyone takes anyone's word for anything these days.

I guess if you need this kind of stroking.....well have at it.

It's amazing that anyone takes anyone's word for anything these days.

I guess if you need this kind of stroking.....well have at it.
I am just amazed that there are so many people that dont care when children are killed in this matter.

I am also surprised that so many people think our military and our position in the world is so weak.

If Israel is intent on genocide, why did they wait so long to begin. Why only in Gaza? Why do they allow people who live in Gaza to work in Israel

Some of those Israeli peacenik types were driving Gaza people to hospitals. And look at the thanks they got for it.

If Israel is intent on genocide, why did they wait so long to begin. Why only in Gaza? Why do they allow people who live in Gaza to work in Israel
Why didn't the Nazis murder the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto more quickly?

Forum List

Back