Somebody Please Save Emily

I admire elektra's heart and spirit.
1700277128351.png

It is unbelievable to me that we have the most powerful military in the world. That the we, the USA are by far the most powerful economy in the world. It is crazy to think what our politicians could do. We could destroy the entire world if we wanted to. We could march into Cuba and arrest their leadership.

We can do anything we want and nobody can stop us.

Emily is prisoner of Hamas and today is her birthday.

What is Biden and the Democrats doing. Kissing the leader of China's hand. Using all our intelligence and justice system to go after Trump and his family.

All while little Emily is held hostage by those, who have no problem raping 9 year old girls.

We should land the marines right now, on the shore of gaza, if there is one shot fired at us, light up the building with a laser from a forward artillery observer and rain hell down from an AC 130

We have no right to our freedom if we do not carry out justice, now!

Demand the hostages be set free within the next 5 minutes or in the next hour, expect to die!
This is really sad.

Do you think Israel murdering thousands of Palestinian children with USG support is making things better, or worse?

I wish we had a leader in charge of our country

I wish a Democrat would step and take charge

I wish a Republican would step up and demand an end to this madness

The USA will not use the most powerful economy and military in the world, to save the life of one 9 year old girl.

We do not deserve our country.

Wrong.

Attacking would only cause the death of all the hostages, and Israel already killed over 20 by accident.

Also the hostages are justified since Israel has murdered over 20,000 Palestinians in the last 80 years, and illegally have taken possession of 85% of the land of Palestine, even though Israel only has about a third of the total population.

Or, we tell China to send in their military to rescue the girl, or they never get another dime from us in any form of trade or money owed to china

That is illegal since the federal government has no authority to dictate private commerce.

Wrong.

Attacking would only cause the death of all the hostages, and Israel already killed over 20 by accident.

Also the hostages are justified since Israel has murdered over 20,000 Palestinians in the last 80 years, and illegally have taken possession of 85% of the land of Palestine, even though Israel only has about a third of the total population.
Murder and hostage taking are violations of war; Hamas is guilty up the ass on this.

nice way to twist things, I stated, if we acted according to our strength, we could demand china destroy hamas

it is cowards like you that resort to lying, in order for you to sleep with cowardly logic, the reason terrorism exists in the first place

dont worry, you will most likely always be safe, even as little girls you could save, die a horrible death of rape.

9 years old and you come in here and lie, like a yellow coward

You are really warped.
First of all, not only have there been no "rapes" as you claim, but Moslems are the strictest in the world and the least likely to do things like "rape".
And second is that you can NOT use military force in a hostage crisis.

Murder and hostage taking are violations of war; Hamas is guilty up the ass on this.

Wrong.
Zionists are the only guilty party, since they first deliberately caused it, starting with illegal immigration in the 1930s.
Then they blew up the King David hotel and gunned down Folke Bernadotte the UN moderator, so no one could stop the massacre of hundreds of Arab villages that disappeared by 1950.
Murder and hostage taking of criminals committing genocide are not violations of anything, but desperate and justified acts of preservation of an entirely culture.

You are really warped.
First of all, not only have there been no "rapes" as you claim, but Moslems are the strictest in the world and the least likely to do things like "rape".
And second is that you can NOT use military force in a hostage crisis.
warped is not knowing that in the Moslem world that 7 year old girls are still sold today, as brides.

Sure, you can not use military force in a hostage crisis. But, we are not in a hostage crisis, we are in a WAR CRISIS where one side has demonstrated they do not value human life, and at that they have raped and killed children.

Moslems are the strictest in the world? Based on what???? They are super humans different than every other human in the world.

That is illegal since the federal government has no authority to dictate private commerce.
you are funny as hell, cause I like to laugh at stupid.

Our government dictates every aspect of private commerce. Private commerce? How in the hell is trade, through wall street, with china, private in any way shape or form?

No, dumbass, you "kid" can never be replaced.

WTF is wrong with half this forum??? 🤬
Well duh, I was speaking in the abstract.

The fact remains that unless the mother was "over the hill" to start with she can have another or if she has others already she will be left with the cherished memory of the one she lost.

Just how many men, many with families of their own who depend on them, do you think one kid's life is worth....One, two, ten+?

A .mil rescue operation always boils down to risk vs reward......Feels not withstanding.

Europe is currently being overwhelmed by a wave of rape committed by Muslim migrants. Particularly in Scandinavian countries, the number of rapes of white women and girls is rising

LONDON -- Some scandals are so massive that they're simply hard to believe. As many as one million white English children may have been the victims of Muslim rape gangs, better known as grooming gangs, in towns up and down Great Britain.

It is unbelievable to me that we have the most powerful military in the world. That the we, the USA are by far the most powerful economy in the world. It is crazy to think what our politicians could do. We could destroy the entire world if we wanted to. We could march into Cuba and arrest their leadership.

What is Biden and the Democrats doing. Kissing the leader of China's hand. Using all our intelligence and justice system to go after Trump and his family.

All while little Emily is held hostage by those, who have no problem raping 9 year old girls.

We should land the marines right now, on the shore of gaza, if there is one shot fired at us, light up the building with a laser from a forward artillery observer and rain hell down from an AC 130

Demand the hostages be set free within the next 5 minutes or in the next hour, expect to die!

View attachment 860027
I agree. We should glass the entire area at the slightest sign of noncooperation. Period...

View attachment 860027

You don't see that slimewad Ancient lion posting in this one.

All he can do is crow about the lies Hamas feeds him.

Forum List

Back