Somebody Please Save Emily

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
It is unbelievable to me that we have the most powerful military in the world. That the we, the USA are by far the most powerful economy in the world. It is crazy to think what our politicians could do. We could destroy the entire world if we wanted to. We could march into Cuba and arrest their leadership.

We can do anything we want and nobody can stop us.

Emily is prisoner of Hamas and today is her birthday.

What is Biden and the Democrats doing. Kissing the leader of China's hand. Using all our intelligence and justice system to go after Trump and his family.

All while little Emily is held hostage by those, who have no problem raping 9 year old girls.

We should land the marines right now, on the shore of gaza, if there is one shot fired at us, light up the building with a laser from a forward artillery observer and rain hell down from an AC 130

We have no right to our freedom if we do not carry out justice, now!

Demand the hostages be set free within the next 5 minutes or in the next hour, expect to die!

Hostage Emily Hand turns 9 in captivity today, as family, Times Square billboard beg for her release​

1700254724224.png

I wish we had a leader in charge of our country

I wish a Democrat would step and take charge

I wish a Republican would step up and demand an end to this madness

The USA will not use the most powerful economy and military in the world, to save the life of one 9 year old girl.

We do not deserve our country.

Where is our Republican leadership, where is our Republican warmongers, where is the Republican Industrial Military Complex

Where is Fox news

It is unbelievable to me that we have the most powerful military in the world. That the we, the USA are by far the most powerful economy in the world. It is crazy to think what our politicians could do. We could destroy the entire world if we wanted to. We could march into Cuba and arrest their leadership.

We can do anything we want and nobody can stop us.

Emily is prisoner of Hamas and today is her birthday.

What is Biden and the Democrats doing. Kissing the leader of China's hand. Using all our intelligence and justice system to go after Trump and his family.

All while little Emily is held hostage by those, who have no problem raping 9 year old girls.

We should land the marines right now, on the shore of gaza, if there is one shot fired at us, light up the building with a laser from a forward artillery observer and rain hell down from an AC 130

We have no right to our freedom if we do not carry out justice, now!

Demand the hostages be set free within the next 5 minutes or in the next hour, expect to die!

View attachment 860027
Today Gaza, tomorrow the world! Sieg Heil!

I know it sounds harsh but kids can be replaced by having another.

It's a lot harder to replace the trained men that would willingly go in and die to save her and that is why we have people to make those decisions.

Sucks but there it is.
I could go in, with the USMC, and not get one man killed

we start an amphibious assault, with a division of marines, and we tell the world we will march those marines across the desert until we end up in qatar where hamas leaders are enjoying billions of dollars of our money, and I guarantee the middle east will fold

There it is, we need not to be afraid of anyone, if we use all the force we have.

Last edited:
Today Gaza, tomorrow the world! Sieg Heil!
nice comeback, this is about saving the life of one little girl, a nine year old girl, you would rather sit on your couch as a coward instead of using the strongest military in the world against the weakest, most cowardly force?

I could go in, with the USMC, and not get one man killed

we started an amphibious assault, with a division of marines, and we tell the world we will march those marines across the desert until we end up in qatar where hamas leaders are enjoying billions of dollars of our money, and I guarantee the middle east will fold

There it is, we need be afraid of anyone, if we use all the force we have.
OK, so now I know you are full of shit.

Carry on.

Or, we tell China to send in their military to rescue the girl, or they never get another dime from us in any form of trade or money owed to china

I wish we had a leader in charge of our country

I wish a Democrat would step and take charge

I wish a Republican would step up and demand an end to this madness

The USA will not use the most powerful economy and military in the world, to save the life of one 9 year old girl.

We do not deserve our country.
Don't proclaim yourself to be in control of the US military's strategic maneuvering. If the Marines went in the way you're recommending, little Emily would end up tagged and bagged with a bullet hole between her eyes.

Nobody wants that for any little white girls.

Or, we tell China to send in their military to rescue the girl, or they never get another dime from us in any form of trade or money owed to china
LOL You started this thread accusing Biden of kissing China leader’s hands and now suddenly, you want us to beg China to help us out?

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously. :auiqs.jpg:

Don't proclaim yourself to be in control of the US military's strategic maneuvering. If the Marines went in the way you're recommending, little Emily would end up tagged and bagged with a bullet hole between her eyes.

Nobody wants that for any little white girls.
A division of the USMC, with the full support of the entire US military forces would have Hamas so afraid they would be making us a dinner of BBQ'd pig,

LOL You started this thread accusing Biden of kissing China leader’s hands and now suddenly, you want us to beg China to help us out?

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously. :auiqs.jpg:
nice way to twist things, I stated, if we acted according to our strength, we could demand china destroy hamas

it is cowards like you that resort to lying, in order for you to sleep with cowardly logic, the reason terrorism exists in the first place

dont worry, you will most likely always be safe, even as little girls you could save, die a horrible death of rape.

9 years old and you come in here and lie, like a yellow coward

Forum List

Back