Some Tampa Bay Rays players refuse to wear Lbgtq uniforms

It was hollow sentiment in the first place to involve the national anthem with the start of a sports show. Contempt and protest were invited by doing so. Kneeling during the song was childish attention getting abetted by the silliness of the situation.
As for wearing what your contract tells you to wear, that is a matter for negotiation.

I love baseball. Great game.

I use to go to the Ray's games. A very good friend had season tickets and I could go just about anytime I wanted.

I forget which year (2015?) that piece of shit The Worthless Negro decided to kiss Castro's commie ass.

MLB sent the Rays down to Cuba to put on a clown show for the Worthless Negro and Castro. It was despicable!

I decided then that I would never again support MLB.

All that filthy BLM woke shit in 2020 from MLB reinforced that I had made the right decision.

Now this queer shit.

Fuck MLB.

forcing people to wear slogans against their will is crossing a bright line

Especially in a professional setting. Any professional organization shouldn't take any sides or stances on social issues and just keep themselves neutral.

I tend to not give my money to companies and organizations that show they are against racism or pro gay or whatever. I get so sick of hearing about it every day in my life that before I ignored it but now it's a turn off.

Even my company has tshirts they hand out talking about diversity for us to wear at work and I said I just wanted plain shirts with the company logo and told them to keep the diversity shirts. Luckily it wasn't an issue and they didn't have a problem with it.

But social and political agendas are what turned me away from most sports. I used to enjoy the NBA and NFL but I haven't watched a game in years because of that woke nonsense.

Just so we are clear, it's OK for professional athletes to protest here but not in other aspects?
If you are referring to kneeling for the national anthem, it is apples & oranges.
These players are being forced to wear uniforms that show support for something that they DO NOT support.

So on Easter the teams should be able to force them to wear A crucifix symbol?

Why not a bunny or some eggs?

But yeah, the teams get to choose what is on the uniforms. That is the way it has always been. Now some snowflakes are bothered by it.

They could go get a real job in they do not like it

Why not a bunny or some eggs?

But yeah, the teams get to choose what is on the uniforms. That is the way it has always been. Now some snowflakes are bothered by it.

They could go get a real job in they do not like it

I specifically mean a cross.

The pride stuff isn't part of the official uniform.

Do you really want to force people who's religious beliefs think homosexuality is sinful wear the symbol of saying it isn't?

Or force them to give up their career over it?

Or are you just a petty cocksucking asshat?

Hard to believe there are still some out there willing to stand up to the immoral and anti-Christian forces. Or are only defiants like Kaepernick the ones to be celebrated?
Well despite all of his political correctness he still going broke.
Absolutely no one will touch him with a 10-foot Pole. Pretty funny stuff.

I specifically mean a cross.

The pride stuff isn't part of the official uniform.

Do you really want to force people who's religious beliefs think homosexuality is sinful wear the symbol of saying it isn't?

Or force them to give up their career over it?

Or are you just a petty cocksucking asshat?

I will most often come down on the side of the person paying the salary being allowed to make such decisions.

I also do not believe that wearing the hat means it is not a sin. Nobody actually cares if they think it is a sin or not, nobody is going to look at them and go "oh boy, they do not think being gay is sin" I support their right to say they will not wear it and I support the right of the owner to do with that as they will.

It is like the baker in CO. I personally do not think making the cake is the same as saying you agree with the thing the cake is made for. But I did fully support them saying no, even if I think their logic is flawed

I will most often come down on the side of the person paying the salary being allowed to make such decisions.

I also do not believe that wearing the hat means it is not a sin. Nobody actually cares if they think it is a sin or not, nobody is going to look at them and go "oh boy, they do not think being gay is sin" I support their right to say they will not wear it and I support the right of the owner to do with that as they will.

It is like the baker in CO. I personally do not think making the cake is the same as saying you agree with the thing the cake is made for. But I did fully support them saying no, even if I think their logic is flawed

And yet you say "they can work somewhere else"

Once again it's about forced acceptance, not tolerance.

And yet you say "they can work somewhere else"

Once again it's about forced acceptance, not tolerance.

If their employer says "wear this or else", then yeah I will side with the employer.

Besides, why would they want to work for an employer that thinks being gay is ok? is that not just as bad as wearing the hat?

Forum List

Back