Some Tampa Bay Rays players refuse to wear Lbgtq uniforms

The marxists are all in on this tranny shit.... it's a good hill for them to die on.

tranny 7.jpg

Five pitchers refuse to wear the queer logo

Hooray for them for standing up to management

Maybe there is hope for at least one major league professional sport

Hard to believe there are still some out there willing to stand up to the immoral and anti-Christian forces. Or are only defiants like Kaepernick the ones to be celebrated?

To me, what they should do is add their own stuff to whatever they are being ordered to wear.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If one alteration can be made, why not another?

Hard to believe there are still some out there willing to stand up to the immoral and anti-Christian forces. Or are only defiants like Kaepernick the ones to be celebrated?
I think its risky for the Christian players to defy the perversion lobby

But they did it anyway and bravo for them

tranny 7.jpg

I know, I know! The trans is the one in the checkered skirt standing next to the tallest, real ugly, flat-chested girl.

Last edited:
When one joins a group with uniforms, one forfeits the right to choose clothing. That is the trouble with group involvement. That said, all this campaigning against a problem that barely exists is laughably misplaced. With all the deep, important defects of modern society, this 'issue' rates very minor.
It is somewhat like the mistaken idea that controlling guns will control violence. Only psychology will end violence, not legislation. It is sick thinking that leads to "road rage", spousal abuse, shooting strangers and loved ones, etc. Concentrating on the concerns of such a tiny percentage of the population as "trans" only demeans the very effort to raise public consciousness generally.

Just so we are clear, it's OK for professional athletes to protest here but not in other aspects?

When one joins a group with uniforms, one forfeits the right to choose clothing. That is the trouble with group involvement. That said, all this campaigning against a problem that barely exists is laughably misplaced. With all the deep, important defects of modern society, this 'issue' rates very minor.
It is somewhat like the mistaken idea that controlling guns will control violence. Only psychology will end violence, not legislation. It is sick thinking that leads to "road rage", spousal abuse, shooting strangers and loved ones, etc. Concentrating on the concerns of such a tiny percentage of the population as "trans" only demeans the very effort to raise public consciousness generally.
They chose to join that group when they were wearing normal uniforms. If the uniform changes, then they should be free to object. You can't bait someone with promises of one thing, then switch to something totally different once you hook them in, then blame them for objecting. They should be able to take a leave of absence without other penalty until the management decides to go back to what they originally advertised, or else the players can go to another team.

The rest of what you say is spot on!

Damn, next thing you know these people will be kneeling during the national anthem.

Just so we are clear, it's OK for professional athletes to protest here but not in other aspects?
You're talking about taking a knee or turning their backs on the American Flag during the anthem? If they lost their job because of it, it's because the paying customers (fans) booed them off the field. The players that took those actions are on their own. Besides, any action or symbol that represents hate has no place in sports.

They are under contract, they either abide or they are in violation and are subject to the penalties or they can find a new career. Protesting is fine but you need to be willing to pay the price. That is why I have no sympathy for Kaepernik, he wanted to protest and wasn’t willing to pay the price.

I’m glad to hear this. I

was disappointed but surprised to see the USMNT wearing not only their “Pride” jerseys last evening in their friendly against Uruguay but orange “anti-gun” armbands as well.

You're talking about taking a knee or turning their backs on the American Flag during the anthem? If they lost their job because of it, it's because the paying customers (fans) booed them off the field. The players that took those actions are on their own. Besides, any action or symbol that represents hate has no place in sports.
Kaepernik has a right to protest, we all have the right to disagree, however our decisions have consequences and Kaepernik, being an athlete was catered to his whole life and given into because of his abilities. When he started to protest he was on his way down with the club and he wasn’t talented enough to overcome the distraction.

You're talking about taking a knee or turning their backs on the American Flag during the anthem?

No, as I know of no one that turned their backs.

If they lost their job because of it, it's because the paying customers (fans) booed them off the field. The players that took those actions are on their own. Besides, any action or symbol that represents hate has no place in sports.

Not really your call. You are free to not attend.

Forum List

Back