NFL hires 1st transgender cheerleader

1654485256737.png
fire-kill.gif

God bless America
I guess the left needs more degeneracy
I guess America is still not as trashy for them

I think the idea of Sports Illustrated putting Trannies into the swimsuit edition is pretty crazy, as traditionally the swimsuit issue was supposed to be for the entertainment of Normative men. There were already magazines devoted to homoerotism.

With the cheerleaders, I guess as long as the fellow cheering for Carolina isn't allowed into the ladies room and he way out on the field doing his cheers, its less objectionable.

LOL you can see how the puppeteers behind this idiot turnip President Bidet.....Barack Ovomit and his wife
Michael are working behind the scenes to promote their sick agenda.

It's all pro trannie to the max.:cuckoo:

Boom I just found the reason why I need to cancel my TV package, thank you NFL for being irrational.
I pay for an APP to watch college football but as soon as kneeling and the pedo-support groups begin appearing there, I'll find another way to relax with something exciting Hmmm... IDPA shooting competitions are an idea. ;)

LOL you can see how the puppeteers behind this idiot turnip President Bidet.....Barack Ovomit and his wife
Michael are working behind the scenes to promote their sick agenda.

It's all pro trannie to the max.:cuckoo:
And if you don't jump on the bandwagon with both feet you're a Domestic Terrorist. :cuckoo:

Well esg scores strike again.

Boom I just found the reason why I need to cancel my TV package, thank you NFL for being irrational.

I quit watching the NFL when they started running on about social justice and racism. Honestly I haven't watched a single game or even know when a team won. This kind of shit just cemented that I don't want to go back.

I love playing videogames, watching movies, going out, working around my house. Between that and my job I have more than enough to do that the NFL means nothing to me.

Pga and nhl are the only pro sports I'd watch because they haven't gone woke or racial that I've noticed. The NFL and NBA can go suck themselves.

Forum List

Back