Some songs I play on piano and ukulele

The two greatest instruments of peace. I hope it can bring you some.

I'll start with a Billy Joel classic lullaby on piano,
Wanna see the greatest Ukulele performance of all time? If you stop listening before the end of the song, you are going to miss out on something special. He shreds at the end!

Wanna see the greatest Ukulele performance of all time? If you stop listening before the end of the song, you are going to miss out on something special. He shreds at the end!

Let's get down to some gnarly Sitar.

Bare with her......she didn't tune her instrument before she started the show. Smoke a bowl while you wait:

Let's get down to some gnarly Sitar.

Bare with her......she didn't tune her instrument before she started the show. Smoke a bowl while you wait:

Ive posted this before. I think this is one of the greatest accoustic guitar performances of all time. Happened live on "The Odd Couple".

I love JAKE!

It makes me want to stop playing. Oh gosh, watch Jake and his brother play Wipeout!!!!

He's the nicest person in the world. He's so humble.

He plays this with a four-string instrument. The instrument of love and peace.

I play piano too, and Eleanor Rigby is one of my songs that I like to rock on...

But Jake taught me how to play it on the uke! So I play a different version on the piano... Here's Jake teaching us how to play E. Rigby on the uke. It's so easy! It's wonderful!

This is Billy Joel, the first song I recorded when I moved to AZ. Got to Begin Again....

Attachments

• Got to Begin Again.mp3
    2.6 MB
Smoke a bowl and listen/watch this incredible duo of Peter Kater and R. Carlos Nakai

This is great shit! I play Peter Kater songs, but when he does duets with R. Carlos Nakai.... fugggedaboutit!

Watch it live :)

Forum List

Back