Some Reid staffers exempt from Obamacare

What's amusing about that swill is the willingness of liberals to tacitly admit that they're so lacking in any original thought, that they have to steal the worst of the worst ideas of republicans and claim them for their own. Then they turn around and blame their stupidity on republicans.

Would be laugh-out-loud funny if you creeps weren't destroying the nation and the lives of so many people, as you carry on with your buffoonery.

LOL, so what are the "good republican ideas" that were left out? Let's hear 'em!
Not germane to the fact that the democrats stole a truly crappy idea from republicans, put their name on it and passed it on a pure party-line vote, only to turn around and blame republicans.

The deflection is weak with this one. :lol:

They're not exempt from Obamacare. Nice twist.

They're not being forced to buy from the exchanges like others are (incorrectly) being forced to.

But then again, you're too partisan to understand what "exempt" from Obamacare even means.

Continue the hackery.
yea Taz is a strange kind of Partisan....the kind who has questioned and bad mouthed both sides.....can you say that?....

You would think he isn't partisan. Probably because you're just as bad as he is. And I can prove it.

If he's so non-partisan, why has he abandoned this thread? Where is he now that it's been shown unequivocally that no one is exempt from Obamacare?

He bailed because he's a partisan hack who only wants to complain. Just like you, just like 95% of the "conservatives" on this site.

You would think he isn't partisan. Probably because you're just as bad as he is. And I can prove it.

lets see it.....and when i show you threads of me bad mouthing both sides and arguing with Righties like Rabbi,Katzndogs and Shoot speeders what will you say then?.....i know you sure as hell cant produce posts were you are bad mouthing the left....

Last edited:
What's amusing about that swill is the willingness of liberals to tacitly admit that they're so lacking in any original thought, that they have to steal the worst of the worst ideas of republicans and claim them for their own. Then they turn around and blame their stupidity on republicans.

Would be laugh-out-loud funny if you creeps weren't destroying the nation and the lives of so many people, as you carry on with your buffoonery.

LOL, so what are the "good republican ideas" that were left out? Let's hear 'em!
Not germane to the fact that the democrats stole a truly crappy idea from republicans, put their name on it and passed it on a pure party-line vote, only to turn around and blame republicans.

The deflection is weak with this one. :lol:

Exactly like I said.... You have no answer because there are no other Republican ideas. Lol! Thanks for proving my point perfectly turnip.

yea Taz is a strange kind of Partisan....the kind who has questioned and bad mouthed both sides.....can you say that?....

If he's so non-partisan, why has he abandoned this thread? Where is he now that it's been shown unequivocally that no one is exempt from Obamacare?

He bailed because he's a partisan hack who only wants to complain. Just like you, just like 95% of the "conservatives" on this site.

lets see it.....and when i show you threads of me bad mouthing both sides and arguing with Righties like Rabbi,Katzndogs and Shoot speeders what will you say then?.....i know you sure as hell cant produce posts were you are bad mouthing the left....

Thanks for ignoring the point of my post. Hack.

You people are amazing.

You people are amazing.

you said that i am just as partisan as he is....and you can prove it.....lets see the proof Alf.....or are you going to dance in this thread like your buddy Dean does when he is asked to prove things he says about someone.....talk about amazing people......ill be waiting for the proof....Hack.....

You people are amazing.

You are right, Harry is not to the left. But he plays fair as he sees it and will condemn both sides when he thinks they deserve it.

RDD, have you ever condemned the fools that are on the left?

Whatever.

Fact remains the republicans had no input of any importance and not a one of them voted for it. The reason that you say they didn't is your say-so and irrelevant.

The republicans should tell democrats to suck it and nobody with half a brain would blame them.
The only input Republicans offered was No, No, and No.

Wait a minute, if ObamaCare is better and more affordable why would he feel the need to exempt his staff?

Some Reid staffers exempt from Obamacare - CNN.com

Nancy Pelosi exempted 1/2 of San Francisco from Obamacare.

As NewsBusters previously noted, there were 204 ObamaCare waivers issued in April, and almost 20 percent of them went to establishments in former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) San Francisco district.

The Daily Caller's Matthew Boyle reported Tuesday:

Pelosi’s district secured almost 20 percent of the latest issuance of waivers nationwide, and the companies that won them didn’t have much in common with companies throughout the rest of the country that have received Obamacare waivers.

Other common waiver recipients were labor union chapters, large corporations, financial firms and local governments. But Pelosi’s district’s waivers are the first major examples of luxurious, gourmet restaurants and hotels getting a year-long pass from Obamacare.

For instance, Boboquivari’s restaurant in Pelosi’s district in San Francisco got a waiver from Obamacare. Boboquivari’s advertises $59 porterhouse steaks, $39 filet mignons and $35 crab dinners.

Boyle noted a number of the establishments getting these waivers are very high-priced eateries in Pelosi's district, many of which as a Bay Area resident I can attest to being some of the finest in the nation.
20% of New ObamaCare Waivers Go To Nancy Pelosi's District - Will Media Notice? | NewsBusters

You people are amazing.

you said that i am just as partisan as he is....and you can prove it.....lets see the proof Alf.....or are you going to dance in this thread like your buddy Dean does when he is asked to prove things he says about someone.....talk about amazing people......ill be waiting for the proof....Hack.....

I meant I can prove how partisan he is. You know the person you came in to defend. I already know you're a hack.

You people are amazing.

You are right, Harry is not to the left. But he plays fair as he sees it and will condemn both sides when he thinks they deserve it.

Harry is an asshole any way you slice it.

And yes I certainly have. I'll do it again now. The ACA is a piece of shit law and is a sell out to big business binterests of the highest order.

Last edited:

You people are amazing.

And yes I certainly have. I'll do it again now. The ACA is a piece of shit law and is a sell out to big business binterests of the highest order.

Then Harry is a better board member than you. He is fair to his beliefs, calls out hypocrisy on all sides, including yours and so forth, and he will not attack others simply because someone contradicts him.

Then Harry is a better board member than you. He is fair to his beliefs, calls out hypocrisy on all sides, including yours and so forth, and he will not attack others simply because someone contradicts him.

LOL, Harry is an asshole. Why hasn't he called out the OP for being wrong? He decided to participate in the thread and yet hasn't called out the obvious hypocrisy that is this entire thread? Why is that? Because he's an asshole.

And I'm glad you think Harry is a "better board member than me". My day is now officially ruined.

LOL, Harry is an asshole. Why hasn't he called out the OP for being wrong? He decided to participate in the thread and yet hasn't called out the obvious hypocrisy that is this entire thread? Why is that? Because he's an asshole.

And I'm glad you think Harry is a "better board member than me". My day is now officially ruined.
well....then....you're a stupid head.
Now is your week ruined?

You are whining because you can't hold your own with him. You sound like Yurt or Ernie when I am batting them around. Grow up.

You are whining because you can't hold your own with him. You sound like Yurt or Ernie when I am batting them around. Redfish at least tries to hold his own. Try that with Harry. Grow up.

Now back to the OP. Harry's staff is compliant with the law.

You are whining because you can't hold your own with him. You sound like Yurt or Ernie when I am batting them around. Redfish at least tries to hold his own. Try that with Harry. Grow up.

Now back to the OP. Harry's staff is compliant with the law.

I keep on thinking that one day you will actually add ideas to this board.
Alas....you still haven't.

so...anyway, ..... the topic is; reids gving somne of his staff an out, that is they will be getting a subsidy that they may not qualify for, to wit, they get to collect a subsidy despite being outside the poverty line reg.s the ACA has established.....

so...anyway, ..... the topic is; reids gving somne of his staff an out, that is they will be getting a subsidy that they may not qualify for, to wit, they get to collect a subsidy despite being outside the poverty line reg.s the ACA has established.....

Then let someone show us in black and white that the staff is not compliant with the law.

on the backs of tax payers who do not qualify for the credit

Forum List

Back