Some Reid staffers exempt from Obamacare

Thanks for ignoring the point of my post. Hack.

You people are amazing.

you said that i am just as partisan as he is....and you can prove it.....lets see the proof Alf.....or are you going to dance in this thread like your buddy Dean does when he is asked to prove things he says about someone.....talk about amazing people......ill be waiting for the proof....Hack.....

I meant I can prove how partisan he is. You know the person you came in to defend. I already know you're a hack.

i have friends from both sides on my friends list ...can you say that?.....

a hack is someone who defends one side no matter what.....i will make the same deal with you i made with your buddy Dean who did not respond he "vanished" from the thread....lets see if you have more character than he does.....you prove that i am a hack and defend just the Republicans and i will ban myself from here.....if i show you somethings where i am bad mouthing both sides ....you take a hike.....deal?.....

Thanks for ignoring the point of my post. Hack.

You people are amazing.

You are right, Harry is not to the left. But he plays fair as he sees it and will condemn both sides when he thinks they deserve it.

RDD, have you ever condemned the fools that are on the left?

Harry is an asshole any way you slice it.

And yes I certainly have. I'll do it again now. The ACA is a piece of shit law and is a sell out to big business binterests of the highest order.

take up my challenge fuckhead....please.....

Harry is an asshole any way you slice it.

And yes I certainly have. I'll do it again now. The ACA is a piece of shit law and is a sell out to big business binterests of the highest order.

Then Harry is a better board member than you. He is fair to his beliefs, calls out hypocrisy on all sides, including yours and so forth, and he will not attack others simply because someone contradicts him.

LOL, Harry is an asshole. Why hasn't he called out the OP for being wrong? He decided to participate in the thread and yet hasn't called out the obvious hypocrisy that is this entire thread? Why is that? Because he's an asshole.

And I'm glad you think Harry is a "better board member than me". My day is now officially ruined.
it was already proved he was wrong....i was calling your sorry ass out for saying Taz is a hack when he has bad mouthed both sides plenty of times....now take me up on my challenge or shut the fuck up....because you dont know what a hack is....

Then Harry is a better board member than you. He is fair to his beliefs, calls out hypocrisy on all sides, including yours and so forth, and he will not attack others simply because someone contradicts him.

LOL, Harry is an asshole. Why hasn't he called out the OP for being wrong? He decided to participate in the thread and yet hasn't called out the obvious hypocrisy that is this entire thread? Why is that? Because he's an asshole.

And I'm glad you think Harry is a "better board member than me". My day is now officially ruined.

You are whining because you can't hold your own with him. You sound like Yurt or Ernie when I am batting them around. Grow up.

he doesnt know the meaning of the word hack....

well....then....you're a stupid head.
Now is your week ruined?

Sure is. You've made me cry. Now are you satisfied?

You are whining because you can't hold your own with him. You sound like Yurt or Ernie when I am batting them around. Grow up.

Hold my own? What are you even talking about? He hasn't contributed a thing to this thread except to tell me I'm wrong about the OP. Which I've shown to be incorrect.

But solid analysis on your part.

Taz is not a hack.

Dresden is not a hack.

Reid's staff are not "exempt from Obamacare."

The ACA *IS* a steaming pile of dogshit because it raised premiums for your average middle class citizen in spite of having "Affordable" in the name. That and that alone deems it a failure, to me. I don't care that there's a mandate if we're covering everyone who gets sick, regardless.

I don't care that it was passed with no Republican support because frankly, their 0-votes is a bit disingenuous being that Newt and Heritage founded the main drivers of the Law.

I don't care that the site is having technical issues.

That's all kid shit.

I care that it didn't achieve its objective.

It sucks dick.

so...anyway, ..... the topic is; reids gving somne of his staff an out, that is they will be getting a subsidy that they may not qualify for, to wit, they get to collect a subsidy despite being outside the poverty line reg.s the ACA has established.....

No one has established that anyone is getting any sort of subsidy beyond what they are already getting.

And RDD is also alright in my book. And shit, so is jake since crusaderfrank has such a hard on for him he must be doing something right.

you said that i am just as partisan as he is....and you can prove it.....lets see the proof Alf.....or are you going to dance in this thread like your buddy Dean does when he is asked to prove things he says about someone.....talk about amazing people......ill be waiting for the proof....Hack.....

I meant I can prove how partisan he is. You know the person you came in to defend. I already know you're a hack.

a hack is someone who defends one side no matter what.....i will make the same deal with you i made with your buddy Dean who did not respond he "vanished" from the thread....lets see if you have more character than he does.....you prove that i am a hack and defend just the Republicans and i will ban myself from here.....if i show you somethings where i am bad mouthing both sides ....you take a hike.....deal?.....

This thread is proof that you are partisan. Why haven't you called out the obvious error in the OP? Instead you felt the need to call me out? Why? Because your instinct is to side with your fellow conservatives, right or wrong.

I don't care if you call out the loons like 007 or Stephanie. Those people are brain dead and anyone with half an ounce of common sense would know that.

You may not be as blatantly partisan as most of the other conservatives on this site, but you're still an asshole. I'll stick with that.

Last edited:
Has anyone any evidence that Harry and his staff are not compliant with the law?

And RDD is also alright in my book. And shit, so is jake since crusaderfrank has such a hard on for him he must be doing something right.

Wow. Your daughter has grown quickly. Cute kid. Adorable is a better word but real men don't use the word adorable.....except me.

I am glad the tension has been subsided, but no circle jerks pls pls

This thread is proof that you are partisan. Why haven't you called out the obvious error in the OP? Instead you felt the need to call me out? Why? Because your instinct is to side with your fellow conservatives, right or wrong.

I don't care if you call out the loons like 007 or Stephanie. Those people are brain dead and anyone with half an ounce of common sense would know that.

You may not be as blatantly partisan as most of the other conservatives on this site, but you're still an asshole. I'll stick with that.

nice dance....just like Dean....you cant prove a fucking thing about me that your saying.....which also proves that you are an asshole....a few people tell you im not a hack...and so now its ....You may not be as blatantly partisan.....dont be a pussy RDD stand behind what you said....prove i ...side with your fellow conservatives, right or wrong. .....its funny how i was against them in the Union threads and some of the Health care threads....you are indeed a pussy....

nice dance....just like Dean....you cant prove a fucking thing about me that your saying.....which also proves that you are an asshole....a few people tell you im not a hack...and so now its ....You may not be as blatantly partisan.....dont be a pussy RDD stand behind what you said....prove i ...side with your fellow conservatives, right or wrong. .....its funny how i was against them in the Union threads and some of the Health care threads....you are indeed a pussy....

I already did prove it. This thread. I pointed out the example of it and you didn't respond to that. That's not my fault, that's your selective reading comprehension.

I do stand behind what I said, you're a partisan asshole. You're not as bad as some but you're still a partisan asshole and this thread is all the proof needed.

I already did prove it. This thread. I pointed out the example of it and you didn't respond to that. That's not my fault, that's your selective reading comprehension.

I do stand behind what I said, you're a partisan asshole. You're not as bad as some but you're still a partisan asshole and this thread is all the proof needed.

now its not as bad as some.....i just seen you post that i back Conservatives...right or wrong....which is it?....you dance pretty good....so i take it you are not accepting my challenge?....according to you it should be easy to prove....so are we on?....or do i put some waltzing music on?....

Forum List

Back