Some of those Democrat voters who frequent this board are saying how great the economy is doing. 80% of US households think otherwise.

Well, you know, that's not totally unexpected in the second dumbest nation.

As an example, Ipsos has conducted its "Perils of Perception" survey for the past decade. Back in 2014, one of the questions they asked was about how many people are out of work. The real answer was 6%, but that's not what people thought:
Americans pegged unemployment at 32%, above even Great Depression levels! And when Ipsos tallied up their whole set of questions, Americans were (almost) the most ignorant people in the advanced world:
blog_ipsos_2014_ignorance.jpg
You can thank the Public Education system and Marxists/Demofascists for dumbing down America. It has been their plan all this time...A stupid citizenry votes stupidly...

Bidenet.png

You are such a lickspittle lapdog for the Marxist party. That extra 2 whole bucks, is spread out amongst the energy people, the transportation people, and commerce people, but it doesnt help because it is 2 whole bucks less buying power because of it. As for irrelevant opinions, you seem to do it on a daily basis. You Joe Biden voter you...

View attachment 875342<------Irrelevancy........
You dont know how an economy works. The actual amount you pay for something is relative, and relatively, people are better off now. I am an executive at a capital company so... I am as invested in our economy as any of you dumbass right wingers who vote against your better interest and pretend the economy sucks so you can feel good about voting for people who screw you but tell you youre better than brown people so keep letting them screw you.

You are such a lickspittle lapdog for the Marxist party. That extra 2 whole bucks, is spread out amongst the energy people, the transportation people, and commerce people, but it doesnt help because it is 2 whole bucks less buying power because of it. As for irrelevant opinions, you seem to do it on a daily basis. You Joe Biden voter you...

View attachment 875342<------Irrelevancy........
Dude, you have splittail on your chin.

MSN

All old, rich, white, guy Joe Biden had to do, was leave everything that President Trump left him alone, and he would be one of the greatest presidents since Calvin Coolidge and the 2020s would be roaring. But Joe just couldnt leave well enough alone and now 80% of US households are worse off because of him, and those that helped Joe steal the 2020 election.

View attachment 874863
A Whopping 33% of dems in poll agree with Biden's handling of the border,
That means the illegals including Chinese nationalists working on behalf of the CCP already are 16.5% of the population. 🤔😳

You communist loser. Do you like capitalism or not? I just showed you none of that money went to the govt and all to capitalist institutions of labor, production, and owners. If you don’t like it then go to Russia.
Sounds like inflation is over your head .. I despise big government .. and not sure why you keep pulling this angle. Big government developed our current record high inflation rates because they decided to print too much money ... Bidenomics.

A Whopping 33% of dems in poll agree with Biden's handling of the border,
That means the illegals including Chinese nationalists working on behalf of the CCP already are 16.5% of the population. 🤔😳
So 67% do not .. a clear majority and I would hold the 33% suspect ... especially since many of the Democrat voters know more about meaningless things, like sports and pop culture, than the politicians and policies they vote to support.

Sounds like inflation is over your head .. I despise big government .. and not sure why you keep pulling this angle. Big government developed our current record high inflation rates because they decided to print too much money ... Bidenomics.
You have no fundamental understanding of supply and demand. Supply was restricted so the cost went up. There was no excess demand. Look at GDP numbnutz. It never shot up. Our GDP is about where it should be if there were no pandemic. No excess demand. Just a supply shortage and capital companies taking profits. Both a result of unbridled capitalism with zero impact from the government. If you think a one time check can keep prices up 3-3 1/2 years later you are retarded.

You have no fundamental understanding of supply and demand. Supply was restricted so the cost went up. There was no excess demand. Look at GDP numbnutz. It never shot up. Our GDP is about where it should be if there were no pandemic. No excess demand. Just a supply shortage and capital companies taking profits. Both a result of unbridled capitalism with zero impact from the government. If you think a one time check can keep prices up 3-3 1/2 years later you are retarded.
** Snicker **

supply restricted along with a crap ton of free money given out by the Govt for 2 years

You dont know how an economy works. The actual amount you pay for something is relative, and relatively, people are better off now. I am an executive at a capital company so... I am as invested in our economy as any of you dumbass right wingers who vote against your better interest and pretend the economy sucks so you can feel good about voting for people who screw you but tell you youre better than brown people so keep letting them screw you.
I dont know how economies work? Shit i help the economy all the time, when i buy a car that if fuel efficient then the price of gasoline goes down, when i sell my stock, the price of that stock goes up. I am a driving force for economic action.

So we are playing the race card again, are we you fucking loser. Tell that to the guy who owns his own business here.
You just hate it when blacks do better than you do, which is why you are such a loser.....
20190825_203003.jpg

You mean that supply shortage caused by Pete Buttplug and the Californication Dock workers strike? That one?

supply restricted along with a crap ton of free money given out by the Govt for 2 years
No. Those stimulus checks were spent very quickly and GDP did not go up... you get that right? If GDP doesnt go up... spending is not driving demand. If it were then you'd see crazy GDP growth driving inflation. That never occured. Instead you saw government spending REPLACE private spending. That only replaced demand, and only some of it. It did not add demand. Anyone who thinks spending drove inflation is just not looking at the data.. they are speaking from their heart cuz they dont like government spending. But listen to me. Spending was a miniscule part of inflation. That is a fact supported by many studies. It was wage inflation (20%), supply disruptions (40%), and profit taking by corporations (40%).

As the labor market tightened during 2021 and 2022, core inflation rose as the ratio of job vacancies to unemployment increased. This ratio is used to measure wage pressures that then pass through to the prices for goods and services. As workers bargain for better pay, firms begin to increase prices. So, from this research, the authors find that three main components explain the rise in inflation since 2020: volatility of energy prices, backlogs of work orders for goods and service caused by supply chain issues due to COVID-19, and price changes in the auto-related industries.

No. Those stimulus checks were spent very quickly and GDP did not go up... you get that right?

They were not spent very quickly, there was a spike in savings rates while for a while

Plus there is more than just the checks, there is the extra UE money that lasted 6 months too long.

They were not spent very quickly, there was a spike in savings rates while for a while

Plus there is more than just the checks, there is the extra UE money that lasted 6 months too long.

They were spent in 3-6 months and totally gone by Q1 2022 in the middle of the inflation. A one time or even a two time infusion wouldnt drive up lasting inflation. Wages would, yes. The rest, corporate profits, supply shortages, and even a small injection of government spending are transitive and temporary.

1703022851668.png

They were spent in 3-6 months and totally gone by Q1 2022 in the middle of the inflation.

so, after the extra money was gone inflation slowed down.

It is almost as if people having extra money to spend and less to spend it on might impact inflation.

so, after the extra money was gone inflation slowed down.

It is almost as if people having extra money to spend and less to spend it on might impact inflation.
GDP is on the same geometric curve it was on prior to covid. There isnt excess demand. Car purchases for instance are way down to 2019 even now. The supply is restrained which is why the prices are up.

Here is the GDP actual (blue) with the demand curve (red). We are where we are supposed to be.

1703023477607.png

Forum List

Back