Some Israeli Christians And Others Not Patriotic

Of course, I am a Roman Catholic. I don't particularly admire either Judaism or Islam. Both are false cults, in my Christian opinion.

Then in your Christian opinion, why are you not happy that prophecy is being fulfilled? God has called the Jews from the four corners of the earth back to their homeland, Israel.

Roman Catholics believe that the Israelites were the chosen people of God under the Old Covenant. They are no longer, under our Bible. Now that Christ has come, anyone who accepts Him and joins His Church (the Roman Catholic Church) is part of "Israel", whether they are of Jewish or Gentile ancestry. In short, the Church is Israel now. Jews, that have not accepted Christ, are not part of Israel (the true Church).

Of course I am a Christian. I am a super Christian. A Roman Catholic. Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ. You are a Jew, you do not believe that Jesus Christ is God. We Christians believe that to be Christians. You are a heathen. Go away.
Jews were here first. You go away.
Not much into historic accuracy?
Do you want to edit your utterly simpleminded question?
Need me to dumb it down for you?
By all means Herr Doktor Professor Achmed.Give us the straight poop.

Jesus was not a Zionist at all. After all, it was he who said “Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's, but give to God what is God’s.”(Mat 22:15-21). Do you really want to look like a fool, continue debating me about the Bible. Not the fairy tale Old Testament.
You aren't a Christian, Sherry (oooops). Jesus was 100% Zionist, and half the NT is the OT, which Jesus the practicing Jew preached from. Jesus claimed he was the Messiah of the OT, you ignorant moron.

Jesus, the Zionist Jew. Deal with it.

Jesus was asked by His disciples whether He would restore the kingdom to Israel at that time, to which He replied:

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8)

There are a number of verses in the New Testament which further spell out this principle. Peter, speaking to the Jews, said:

And He shall send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:20-21)

‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up.’ (Acts 15:14-16)

For my eyes have seen Your salvation which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel … Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel … (Luke 2: 30-34)

For the Lord shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory. (Psalms 102:16)
Your beginning to sound like a Looney Tune Roudy...

Hey what's the matter? He claimed to be a super duper Christian and then posted some out of context verses, and I simply showed him that Jesus was a Zionist Jew. Not my problem, little Mussolini.

You did no such thing. Jesus was not Zionist, he was the complete opposite you nitwit:

"For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea,which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit.The wrath of God has come upon them at last."

Thessalonians 2:14-16

Of course, I am a Roman Catholic. I don't particularly admire either Judaism or Islam. Both are false cults, in my Christian opinion.

Then in your Christian opinion, why are you not happy that prophecy is being fulfilled? God has called the Jews from the four corners of the earth back to their homeland, Israel.

Roman Catholics believe that the Israelites were the chosen people of God under the Old Covenant. They are no longer, under our Bible. Now that Christ has come, anyone who accepts Him and joins His Church (the Roman Catholic Church) is part of "Israel", whether they are of Jewish or Gentile ancestry. In short, the Church is Israel now. Jews, that have not accepted Christ, are not part of Israel (the true Church).

Are you attempting to speak for all Cathloics, Mr. Super duper Jew hater? Haven't we had this discussion before Sherry, where I proved to you that Jesus came as a fulfillment of the old testament and its Messiah? Your out with the old in with the new theory was destroyed. Also, Israel is never a spiritual domain and always a physical part of God's promise.

But thanks for proving to us that you're an anti semite.

Last edited:
You did no such thing. Jesus was not Zionist, he was the complete opposite you nitwit:

"For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea,which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit.The wrath of God has come upon them at last."

Thessalonians 2:14-16

Eh, but that's not Jesus talking, dipshit. Jesus' disciples were all Jews.

It appears that monte is holding on to pre Vatican II Medieval Jew hate known as Replacement Theology. Even though the record was set straight at the Vatican II, Jew hating dirtbags like Monte still hang on to it.

No wonder the POS adores IslamoNazis so much.

Jesus was not a Zionist at all. After all, it was he who said “Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's, but give to God what is God’s.”(Mat 22:15-21). Do you really want to look like a fool, continue debating me about the Bible. Not the fairy tale Old Testament.
You aren't a Christian, Sherry (oooops). Jesus was 100% Zionist, and half the NT is the OT, which Jesus the practicing Jew preached from. Jesus claimed he was the Messiah of the OT, you ignorant moron.

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8)

There are a number of verses in the New Testament which further spell out this principle. Peter, speaking to the Jews, said:

And He shall send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:20-21)

‘After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up.’ (Acts 15:14-16)

For my eyes have seen Your salvation which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel … Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel … (Luke 2: 30-34)

Hey what's the matter? He claimed to be a super duper Christian and then posted some out of context verses, and I simply showed him that Jesus was a Zionist Jew. Not my problem, little Mussolini.

So you think Jesus was a Zionist that the Zionists of the time had him killed? You're getting wacky, little Khamenei...

It is our bible. Between thursday catechism and Catholic school attendance I probably have a decade's worth years of Catholic study. You are foolish to debate me on our Church's teachings. LOL

Monte the medieval Jew hater. Seems like he and Pope Pius (Hitler's Pope) held the same beliefs.

Supersessionism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The post-Vatican II shift toward acknowledging the Jews as a covenanted people has led to heated discussions in the Catholic Church over the issue missionary activity directed toward Jews, with some Catholics theologians reasoning that “if Christ is the redeemer of the world, every tongue should confess him,”[38] while others vehemently oppose “targeting Jews for conversion.”[39] Weighing in on this matter, Cardinal Walter Kasper, then President of the Pontifical Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews, reaffirmed the validity of the Jews’ covenant and then continued:

"ecause as Christians we know that God’s covenant with Israel by God's faithfulness is not broken (Rom 11,29; cf. 3,4), mission understood as call to conversion from idolatry to the living and true God (1 Thes 1,9) does not apply and cannot be applied to Jews…. This is not a merely abstract theological affirmation, but an affirmation that has concrete and tangible consequences; namely, that there is no organised Catholic missionary activity towards Jews as there is for all other non–Christian religions.”[40]

“ God’s grace, which is the grace of Jesus Christ according to our faith, is available to all. Therefore, the Church believes that Judaism, [as] the faithful response of the Jewish people to God’s irrevocable covenant, is salvific for them, because God is faithful to his promises. ”
—Cardinal Walter Kasper, May 2001[41]

It is our bible. Between thursday catechism and Catholic school attendance I probably have a decade's worth years of Catholic study. You are foolish to debate me on our Church's teachings. LOL

Decades of filling your brain with garbage. Probably started in early childhood. It always does.

Can't deny Jesus was a Zionist Jew.

It appears that monte is holding on to pre Vatican II Medieval Jew hate known as Replacement Theology. Even though the record was set straight at the Vatican II, Jew hating dirtbags like Monte still hang on to it.

Vatican II did not change our bible. Nor did it change the Church's view of Judaism as an incomplete religion.

"The completed form of the Jewish religion is known as Christianity, and its adherents are Christians or "followers of the Christ." Unfortunately, many people who were ethnically Jewish did not recognize Jesus’ role as Messiah and so did not accept Christianity, the completed form of Judaism. Instead, they stayed with a partial, incomplete form of Judaism. Other Jews (the apostles and their followers) did recognize that Jesus was the Messiah and embraced the new, completed form of Judaism."

If Jesus was a Jew why are we Catholic Catholic Answers

Decades of filling your brain with garbage. Probably started in early childhood. It always does.

Why would I deny that Jesus was a Jew?

Vatican II did not change our bible. Nor did it change the Church's view of Judaism as an incomplete religion.

"The completed form of the Jewish religion is known as Christianity, and its adherents are Christians or "followers of the Christ." Unfortunately, many people who were ethnically Jewish did not recognize Jesus’ role as Messiah and so did not accept Christianity, the completed form of Judaism. Instead, they stayed with a partial, incomplete form of Judaism. Other Jews (the apostles and their followers) did recognize that Jesus was the Messiah and embraced the new, completed form of Judaism."

Riiiight. Jesus did not preach a "completed form of Judaism". Ha ha ha.

You are a Jew hater holding on to pre Vatican II replacement theology. There is no difference between the medieval hatred and intolerance that you practice and what today's Islamic Nazis practice. No wonder you adore them so much.

Why would I deny that Jesus was a Jew?

A practicing Jew and a Zionist.

So you think Jesus was a Zionist that the Zionists of the time had him killed? You're getting wacky, little Khamenei...

No I think Jesus was a practicing Jew and a Zionist like all the Jews were at the time. His words speak for itself.

You are a Jew hater holding on to pre Vatican II replacement theology. There is no difference between the medieval hatred and intolerance that you practice and what today's Islamic Nazis practice. No wonder you adore them so much.

The statement from Catholic Answers, is based on today's Catechism. That is what we are taught. You can like it or lump it, but it is fact.

The statement from Catholic Answers, is based on today's Catechism. That is what we are taught. You can like it or lump it, but it is fact.

Ask me if I care. Almost every religion that came after Judaism, claimed to be "the new and improved version", including Islam, Mormonism, and Bahaaism. It's a long line, and the source for most of the Jew hate.

Validate Judaism, while demonizing jews for not accepting their new God.

Good to see that you agree that you worship a Zionist Jew. Must drive you crazy eh? You hate Jews more than life, yet you worship a Zionist Jew. Ha ha ha.

I am a Roman Catholic and Jesus Christ was the furthest thing from a Zionist you nitwit. Had he been a Zionist he never would have said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's..." would he.

Wearing a mask to hide your identity is a criminal act and anyone that does it should be shot on sight. That way when the footage of the act is shown there can be no doubt that the person was acting as a terrorist.

OK
2772261125.jpg

Are these terrorists under International convention, or are they soldiers doing their jobs ?

Terrorising the civilian population in occupied Palestine, makes them Terrorists, state sponsored Terrorists.

And your evidence for this fantasy is what exactly ? Some islamonazi propaganda source that make's more false claims than you do. Responding to armed attack is not terrorism, but firing illegal rockets at civilians is.
Oh, you mean like this, artillery barrages against civilian areas are illegal too.
artillery1.jpg

Not if the areas have been shown to being used for firing illegal rockets at Israeli civilians, mostly children. Then they are acceptable targets under the terms of the Geneva conventions.

Forum List

Back