She's saucy

I know about a half dozen of em at my favorite watering hole ....
Train wrecks lol

Perhaps so. But she's a no gestapo showing up with guns and covering her camera and getting away with it sort of train wreck.

The humorous thing about it, at least to me, is that she's seen as the crazy one in the eyes of the normies.

Perhaps so. But she's a no gestapo showing up with guns and covering her camera and getting away with it sort of train wreck.

The humorous thing about it, at least to me, is that she's seen as the crazy one in the eyes of the normies.
I'm not saying they're bad people ...I love her telling the cops to piss off ...

But Thiers usually a swirl of unnecessary drama around these women ...

I'm best buds with the bartender ..for about 7 years now .she's insane but she's a wonderful person

View attachment 879829

No idea what it was all about .....but can't help but love it
She probably misgender a fruit cake
What is this ruby ridge 2 😂

A zookeeper might be more appropriate than a police officer.

15.jpg

A zookeeper might be more appropriate than a police officer.

View attachment 880724
I don't know the whole story but near the end she mentions they have pointed ar's at her ....she also starts to say something like she can't wait for court ... She didn't finish

Id be more weary of the fat bitch officer with the big dopey lefty activist glasses

I don't know the whole story but near the end she mentions they have pointed ar's at her ....she also starts to say something like she can't wait for court ... She didn't finish

Id be more weary of the fat bitch officer with the big dopey lefty activist glasses

Did you see any AR's?

I'm basically on her side, but there's got to be something in between. She's the kind that allows leftists to trash us as being RWNJ's..

Did you see any AR's?

I'm basically on her side, but there's got to be something in between. She's the kind that allows leftists to trash us as being RWNJ's..

She mentions it ....and it's also apparent she had other interactions with police before
Thiers a few bits of info scattered among the fuck you bitch and take those faggits with you :p

She knows about ruby ridge and that her constitutional rights are being violated...I don't think she's much of a leftist
Her driveways clean ...looks like a well maintained neighborhood from what little we can see... we're not talking trailer park

Where the warrant ? Stick it up to the camera

She mentions it ....and it's also apparent she had other interactions with police before
Thiers a few bits of info scattered among the fuck you bitch and take those faggits with you :p

She knows about ruby ridge and that her constitutional rights are being violated...I don't think she's much of a leftist
Her driveways clean ...looks like a well maintained neighborhood from what little we can see... we're not talking trailer park

Where the warrant ? Stick it up to the camera

Forgive me for not quite making my point. Have a great Saturday.

Forum List

Back