Some Good News

This is what happens when the state makes it very easy to vote.

I wish all states would make it as easy to vote as it is here.

The Texas supreme court denied GOP effort to disallow 127,000 ballots.

I think it pissed them off that, after the Republican legislature okayed it, then the Texas Supremes okayed it, that some yahoo state legislator challenged it.

Yes I know. Unfortunately they won't let it go. They have taken it to a federal court for an emergency hearing tomorrow.

The republicans hate when people vote.

I think it pissed them off that, after the Republican legislature okayed it, then the Texas Supremes okayed it, that some yahoo state legislator challenged it.

He didn't think it would work anyway. He just brought the case so Trump would know he was still supporting him.

Yeah??? What's the REJECTION RATE GONNA BE? Was it "Absentee requested" or "mass mailing"?? How MANY of the mass mailed ballots reached wrong current addresses?? How many of these mailed in are judged as duplicates to in person voting and challenged? How many COLLIDE with out of state resident and student voting?

Focusing on "easy" is a moronic way to JUDGE an election process... Evidently, dems can only HANDLE "simple and easy" and never DESIGN anything to be ACCURATE and RELIABLE..

Yeah??? What's the REJECTION RATE GONNA BE? Was it "Absentee requested" or "mass mailing"?? How MANY of the mass mailed ballots reached wrong current addresses?? How many of these mailed in are judged as duplicates to in person voting and challenged? How many COLLIDE with out of state resident and student voting?

Focusing on "easy" is a moronic way to JUDGE an election process... Evidently, dems can only HANDLE "simple and easy" and never DESIGN anything to be ACCURATE and RELIABLE..
Straws? Grasped!

Straws? Grasped!

Think it's like I just said.. Dems not INTERESTED in ACCURACY and RELIABILITY.. But you toadies sure are BIG on Straws... Can get fined for a "grasped straw" in some of your uniparty commie states.

Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's not efficient. You can track your ballot online and they have instructions on what to do if you don't receive your ballot on time. You can also cast your ballot in person on election day if preferred.

I almost felt guilty with what everyone else had to endure just to cast their vote because all I had to do was pull over to the curb in front on the box and drop my ballot into the drop box. No fuss no muss, no line at all, let alone a long one.

Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's not efficient. You can track your ballot online and they have instructions on what to do if you don't receive your ballot on time. You can also cast your ballot in person on election day if preferred.

I almost felt guilty with what everyone else had to endure just to cast their vote because all I had to do was pull over to the curb in front on the box and drop my ballot into the drop box. No fuss no muss, no line at all, let alone a long one.

Got no problem with ballot drop-offs. No problem with REQUESTED absentee ballots.. It's a "chain of custody" issue just like it is with other legal procedures..

Just having mass mailing AND election in person voting creates issues for double voting.. Intentional or not.. And if I received mass mail ballots at my address -- I'd probably get one for my FinLaw died last year and my BinLaw that died THIS year.. Just HAVING those valuable documents LOOSELY FLOATING out there with no accountability for them makes them the equivalent of "junk mail" that CAN be abused...

"easy and efficient" COULD be the same thing.. But it's got NOTHING to do with RELIABLE or ACCURATE..

The republican legislature didn't approve it dipstick.

And this is even better news....

After Sleazy Joe wrote the Clinton Crime Bill (locking Blacks up in record numbers), and the Ho targeted Blacks and Hispanics (even going as far as to use bogus evidence and block their appeals), those two groups just don't seem to be too enthusiastic about voting for them....

That's sure to hurt the Democrats....

Supermajority support for Democratic candidates is a pattern among Hispanic voters.[3] In a December 2011 poll, 67% of Hispanics said they were Democrats, and 20% said they were Republicans.[4] In the 2018 House of Representatives elections, 69% of Hispanics voted Democratic, while 29% voted Republican.[5]

In 2016, black Americans cast 24 percent of Democratic primary votes — the largest share ever. And in the general election, 89 percent of black voters supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

On the other hand, it's obvious why Blacks and Hispanics seem to love Trump...

Last edited:

Got no problem with ballot drop-offs. No problem with REQUESTED absentee ballots.. It's a "chain of custody" issue just like it is with other legal procedures..

Just having mass mailing AND election in person voting creates issues for double voting.. Intentional or not.. And if I received mass mail ballots at my address -- I'd probably get one for my FinLaw died last year and my BinLaw that died THIS year.. Just HAVING those valuable documents LOOSELY FLOATING out there with no accountability for them makes them the equivalent of "junk mail" that CAN be abused...

"easy and efficient" COULD be the same thing.. But it's got NOTHING to do with RELIABLE or ACCURATE..
Realistically, just about anything can be abused but that doesn't mean that it's a rampant problem.

I seriously doubt I can walk into a polling place and cast a second vote. I'm pretty sure I would have to present government issued ID, preferably with my current address on it and their system should detect that there is already a vote cast in my name particularly since they can track the ballots. In fact, I voted in person in the 2016 election because I had just moved and haven't received my ballot in the mail

1604305346471.png

Washington state has had this system in place for more than a decade and I just find it difficult to believe that if there were problems with the system due to people voting more than once, that it's only become a problem now.

The impeached president trump has easily convinced the knuckle-dragging RWNJs that illegally intimidating Biden supporters,‭ ‬especially African-American Biden supporters,‭ ‬to see him reelected is a righteous cause.

Unfortunately,‭ ‬the GOP spent the last five decades teaching these dimwits their racism,‭ ‬bigotry,‭ ‬xenophobia,‭ ‬misogyny,‭ ‬homophobia,‭ ‬coupled with their extremely limited education and their hatred for everyone non-white and non-Christian,‭ ‬telling them these character flaws are instead,‭ ‬virtues when found in conservatives.

The impeached president trump came to the game late.‭ ‬The Republicans have been stoking the fires of poor whites‭’ ‬racial hatred ever since the Democrats decided to abandon the Ku Klux Klan and other lesser-known white supremacist groups in the‭ ‬1960s.‭ ‬Certain leaders of the Democratic Party understood the old racism of the former Confederacy could no longer be the future of the United States.

But,‭ ‬having been a part of this philosophy of division during his entire political career,‭ ‬Richard Nixon and a few other old guard Republicans saw the Democrats‭’ ‬abandoned,‭ ‬poorly educated,‭ ‬but extremely bigoted voting group as a constituency ready to be exploited.‭ ‬But how to do it was unknown.

In‭ ‬1966,‭ ‬an administrative assistant to Congressman Paul Fino,‭ ‬the Bronx Republican leader,‭ ‬demonstrated how to do it.‭ ‬Fino’s administrative assistant was‭ ‬25‭‐‬year‐old‭ ‬Kevin Phillips,‭ ‬a self‐taught ethnologist who had grown up in the Bronx.‭ ‬His previous fourteen years observing his multi-cultural borough had convinced him that all the talk about America being melting‐pot was bullsh!t.‭ ‬Most voters,‭ ‬he had found,‭ ‬still voted on the basis of ethnic or cultural enmities that could be graphed,‭ ‬predicted,‭ ‬and exploited.‭

Between‭ ‬1965‭ ‬and‭ ‬1968,‭ ‬Phillips proved locally and nationally the party that can cohesively hold together the largest number of ethnic prejudices would dominate.‭ ‬His successes earned him a place on Nixon’s campaign staff,‭ ‬and made him the most controversial political analyst of the right.‭ ‬But Nixon and the Republican Party now had their Southern Strategy,‭ ‬which soon spread nationwide recruiting every hate-filled conservative and centrist.

Phillips earned his bad‐guy image by the aggression he brings to his researches and a kind of grim satisfaction he takes in the incorrigible meanness of the American voter.‭ ‬Also,‭ ‬for his undisguised scorn for‭ “‬sentimentalists‭” ‬who would much rather not accept his deeply disturbing findings.

Kevin Phillips and his research proves the RWNJs‭’ ‬endless denial of their racism,‭ ‬bigotry,‭ ‬xenophobia,‭ ‬misogyny,‭ ‬homophobia,‭ ‬coupled with their extremely limited education and their hatred for everyone non-white and non-Christian is an extension of all their other denial of facts and reality.‭ ‬They are Republicans due to ethnic and religious hatred not some glorious quest for states‭’ ‬rights,‭ ‬individual rights,‭ ‬equality,‭ ‬or defense of the Constitution.‭

The impeached president trump tapped into this staggering RWNJ ignorance and rode it into the White House in‭ ‬2016.‭ ‬Sadly,‭ ‬in‭ ‬2020‭ ‬this massive RWNJ ignorance has been made extremely violent by the impeached president trump's repetitive,‭ ‬hate-filled reinforcement,‭ ‬which constantly validates the RWNJs‭' ‬full range of animus towards everyone and everything,‭ ‬including themselves and their lives of being miserable failures.

The GOP's brainwashing for those decades made these RWNJs believe they are being victimized at every turn,‭ ‬and by everyone except,‭ ‬the Republican Party and the privileged upper class that owns the GOP's service.‭ ‬For this privileged class,‭ ‬the RWNJs,‭ ‬collectively,‭ ‬have been an excellent political tool to keep upper class wealth growing,‭ ‬and the RWNJs‭’‬,‭ ‬and everyone else’s incomes stagnant.

The impeached president trump took those decades of the Republican Party’s brainwashing of the RWNJs to levels Party leaders never dreamed possible.

The growing violence of the RWNJs across nation is testimony to the success of Republican strategists,‭ ‬beginning with Kevin Phillips for their decades of work,‭ ‬and to the impeached president trump's talent as a grifter.

The nation as a whole is rapidly settling into third world status,‭ ‬something the RWNJs are to busy hating everything to notice.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬the ruling billionaire class has never been better.

Democrats are much too concerned with "disenfranchising" a single voter, even if it is an illegal or invalid vote because they know that those most likely to benefit from a voting method which takes no knowledge, thought or effort will be democrats much more than conservatives.

Think about what you just said. If YOU can track your ballot, so too can they track your ballot?

You have that right. Reliable and accurate far outpace easy. This mail in will turn into the clusterfuck I said it would. Some states have already said if the ballots aren't in at the time requested they won't count. All states should rule the same way.

Forum List

Back