Society of the Snow (Netflix)

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This is a new release on Netflix.

Do you remember "Alive"? That's this story, although I cannot even remember if I watched the movie or read the book, I don't remember any of the details. I won't describe this movie as I don't want to give anything away, it is all in Spanish and subtitled.

This is an incredible story of survival. I was a little disappointed there was nothing on what happened to these kids after they were rescued, and I wonder if any are still alive today.

Of the 16 survivors, 14 are still alive.

Do you remember "Alive"? That's this story, although I cannot even remember if I watched the movie or read the book, I don't remember any of the details. I won't describe this movie as I don't want to give anything away, it is all in Spanish and subtitled.

This is an incredible story of survival. I was a little disappointed there was nothing on what happened to these kids after they were rescued, and I wonder if any are still alive today.

I wasn’t going to watch because I had already seen several movies on it before. But I watched the trailer and was interested
Exceptionally well done and compelling story.

I remember at the time, people were more outraged at the idea of cannibalism rather than the struggle for survival

The version I watched on Netflix was dubbed not subtitles

I watched this the other week. It was really good. I thought at the end it gave a brief update on the survivors life after the crash.

The one I watched was dubbed in english otherwise I wouldn't have watched it.

Forum List

Back