Noah (2014) Netflix

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Neither one of us had ever watched it, after hearing and seeing reviews back then that it is basically a fantasy movie based on the Biblical story.
Which, is exactly what it is.
The only thing in common with the Biblical story is some guy named Noah built an ark. That's it. The rest is fantastical fairy land story that is sort of entertaining.
I am surprised we watched the whole thing. It is sort of entertaining, not the best written movie ever. Lots of plot holes and characters doing things they would not do... one of my pet peeves.

At any rate... if you never watched it. You might consider keeping that option.

Side note - this was filmed during the period Jennifer Connelly looked like a skeleton. She was soooo beautiful before she decided, for whatever reason, to look like a walking stick.

Indeed

726.gif

i don't care.. she's still a hottie, looking like this :D
Ugh!... hell no.
I would honestly turn her down. I don't want to have sex with a bony, hard twig that I feel like could snap.

Another gal going down the same insane path of this sickness of thinking uber, near death, skinniness is a good idea is Anya Taylor Joy. What a beautiful young woman. Now? She looks like a twig, her breast are now small and her legs look like upside down arms.

Ugh!... hell no.
I would honestly turn her down. I don't want to have sex with a bony, hard twig that I feel like could snap.

Another gal going down the same insane path of this sickness of thinking uber, near death, skinniness is a good idea is Anya Taylor Joy. What a beautiful young woman. Now? She looks like a twig, her breast are now small and her legs look like upside down arms.
you like insulting people, i see.
women, even.

so whatever to you,
and i'll rest my case at : she's got plenty of guys interested in her, and me, i can get other chicks too.

The movie unintentionally revealed how the actual ark was ventilated (I'm a "floodnut").

Neither one of us had ever watched it, after hearing and seeing reviews back then that it is basically a fantasy movie based on the Biblical story.
The only thing in common with the Biblical story is some guy named Noah built an ark. That's it. The rest is fantastical fairy land story that is sort of entertaining.
I am surprised we watched the whole thing. It is sort of entertaining, not the best written movie ever. Lots of plot holes and characters doing things they would not do... one of my pet peeves.

Side note - this was filmed during the period Jennifer Connelly looked like a skeleton. She was soooo beautiful before she decided, for whatever reason, to look like a walking stick.
It was important for Hollywood, who hates the Bible, to make it as unbiblical as they could, and at the same time a lame movie so as to decrease interest in Bible related films.

That takes a lot of effort if you ask me, but they somehow pulled it off.

Like most movies, the book is better than the movie. Since I read the book, no need to waste time on the movie.

It was important for Hollywood, who hates the Bible, to make it as unbiblical as they could, and at the same time a lame movie so as to decrease interest in Bible related films.

That takes a lot of effort if you ask me, but they somehow pulled it off.
The story in Bible doesn't have much of a plot, no character development, and everybody know how it ends, so the only way to make it interesting is to jazz it up. Add some action, sex, and exciting ending.

Forum List

Back