I am sick of Chris Christie

Goddamn.... You lash out at me for ..."deflecting", then proceed to do the same thing yourself, and you do not even realize it.
I'm not the one who started rambling about pregnant men when the topic was the Trump cult's irrational hatred of Chris Christie.

I guess you missed the point I made because you are a simple person. I pity you. You would not have survived in 1940s Germany.
Can you tell everyone what your fantasies about pregnant men have to do with your irrational hatred of Chris Christie?

And just why did you bring up the Nazis? Are you comparing me to a jew and threatening me?

I'm not the one who started rambling about pregnant men when the topic was the Trump cult's irrational hatred of Chris Christie.

Can you tell everyone what your fantasies about pregnant men have to do with your irrational hatred of Chris Christie?

And just why did you bring up the Nazis? Are you comparing me to a jew and threatening me?
You could fuck up a blow job.

Christie is like a beached whale. He has no political agenda and apparently spends his time mouthing scripts written by CNN and MSNBC. Did the networks offer him a fat contract?
He should get with Hillary. I don't like how he is attacking Trump. As I recall, he used to be in his corner years ago...

I am tired of hearing (and seeing) fat-fuck, bloviating Chris Christie talking about Trump and throwing about meaningless platitudes related to his fake presidential campaign. This stupid, jiggling barrel of lard has humiliated himself so many times over the years it is not even funny any more. He is a joke and an embarrassment to himself and our nation. He tried to run for president in 2016 and failed. He had almost zero support, just like today. Before that he was the corrupt governor of the smelly shit-hole state known as New Jersey (“Joisey”…as in, “Itza Joisey thing”). He did shit like close the beaches, ostensibly due to the Covid-19 pandemic, so that he could park his fat ass there, along with his poor family, and enjoy the sand and sun far away from the stinky peasants. He also shut down a bridge to inconvenience an entire town because he did not like the Mayor (a clear abuse of power by Christie, clearly trying to look like a cool mob moss style leader rather than the petty schmuck he is).

Fat boy has undertaken his present campaign under the guise that he is the only person who can go toe-to-toe with Trump and talk shit to his face. You know, like he is some sort of tough guy. But there’s some problems with this. First, he has no support and no funding. He will not make it to the debate stage. His campaign is, therefore, a joke. Second, he is all talk. He is one of those empty people who feel the need to brag in a loud voice, repeating himself often, so as to make it clear that he is a winner. More importantly is that YOU KNOW that you are not in the same league as him. It is what allows him to sleep at night – believing that everyone envies and desires to be him. It is his heroin. Therein lies the pathology of Christie’s personality: Nobody wants to be a fat diabetic with heart disease, 5 chins, and the reputation of being a low-rent asshole.

In my opinion, Christie is engaging in this campaign for 2 reasons. First, there will be a lot of free food on the campaign trail. Second, he is angling for an on-air job on MSNBC or CNN, along with other slimy political hacks like John Kasich, Jen Psaki, John Dean, Andrew McCabe, etc… He endears himself to these leftist MSM fiends by talking shit about Trump. They eat that shit up with a spoon (and needle). He probably wants to get his own show and call it something obnoxious like “The Battering Ram” or “Get in the Ring”, then use the entire show to bullshit about Trump. There he will be, yelling and screaming about how Trump should be in prison for some fictious crime, during which pieces of the hot dog he is eating during the rant will be flying out of his mouth at warp speed and hitting the camera lens, smearing it with a greasy film. The camera guys will be told to keep a smear rag and a bottle of Windex on hand for each of his shows (along with bottle of Febreze).

He will ride his show as long as he can. There is big money in this. Chrissy knows it, and he is going for it. He is an opportunist. He is parasitically taking advantage of the situation (a toxic political stew) in an attempt to score a network gig. He ultimately wants to go to MSNBC, where they can offer him an entire show, probably and hour long. Alternatively, CNN will only offer him pundit segments. He is not good enough for his own show at CNN. Clowny acts need only apply for work at the circus.

We do not need any more parasitic trough feeders in politics. Chris Christie is one of many of the sort. But he is probably the biggest one, in more than one way. Also, he is doing nothing that is not calculated to advance his own brand. He is not running for president because he has support. He is not running because he cares about America…and “DuhmoCkrissy”. He is running in an attempt to monetize his stupid “Hey, itza Joisey thing” schtick by bending over to the leftist media kings. Essentially, it is like the rape scene in Deliverance where Ned Beatty is raped by the inbred hick, except unlike Beatty’s character Chris Christie feels no shame. He invites the rape so that he can get in good with the creepy inbred people. Why? Because there is money to be made there. Think about it. What else is this blow-hard tub of shit going to do to earn money without having to mingle with the peasants or do actual work? He wants to sit on his fat ass and rant about shit, just like any other loud mouth asshole Jersey scumbag.
1693242388726.png

1693242424504.png

I am tired of hearing (and seeing) fat-fuck, bloviating Chris Christie talking about Trump and throwing about meaningless platitudes related to his fake presidential campaign. This stupid, jiggling barrel of lard has humiliated himself so many times over the years it is not even funny any more. He is a joke and an embarrassment to himself and our nation. He tried to run for president in 2016 and failed. He had almost zero support, just like today. Before that he was the corrupt governor of the smelly shit-hole state known as New Jersey (“Joisey”…as in, “Itza Joisey thing”). He did shit like close the beaches, ostensibly due to the Covid-19 pandemic, so that he could park his fat ass there, along with his poor family, and enjoy the sand and sun far away from the stinky peasants. He also shut down a bridge to inconvenience an entire town because he did not like the Mayor (a clear abuse of power by Christie, clearly trying to look like a cool mob moss style leader rather than the petty schmuck he is).

Fat boy has undertaken his present campaign under the guise that he is the only person who can go toe-to-toe with Trump and talk shit to his face. You know, like he is some sort of tough guy. But there’s some problems with this. First, he has no support and no funding. He will not make it to the debate stage. His campaign is, therefore, a joke. Second, he is all talk. He is one of those empty people who feel the need to brag in a loud voice, repeating himself often, so as to make it clear that he is a winner. More importantly is that YOU KNOW that you are not in the same league as him. It is what allows him to sleep at night – believing that everyone envies and desires to be him. It is his heroin. Therein lies the pathology of Christie’s personality: Nobody wants to be a fat diabetic with heart disease, 5 chins, and the reputation of being a low-rent asshole.

In my opinion, Christie is engaging in this campaign for 2 reasons. First, there will be a lot of free food on the campaign trail. Second, he is angling for an on-air job on MSNBC or CNN, along with other slimy political hacks like John Kasich, Jen Psaki, John Dean, Andrew McCabe, etc… He endears himself to these leftist MSM fiends by talking shit about Trump. They eat that shit up with a spoon (and needle). He probably wants to get his own show and call it something obnoxious like “The Battering Ram” or “Get in the Ring”, then use the entire show to bullshit about Trump. There he will be, yelling and screaming about how Trump should be in prison for some fictious crime, during which pieces of the hot dog he is eating during the rant will be flying out of his mouth at warp speed and hitting the camera lens, smearing it with a greasy film. The camera guys will be told to keep a smear rag and a bottle of Windex on hand for each of his shows (along with bottle of Febreze).

He will ride his show as long as he can. There is big money in this. Chrissy knows it, and he is going for it. He is an opportunist. He is parasitically taking advantage of the situation (a toxic political stew) in an attempt to score a network gig. He ultimately wants to go to MSNBC, where they can offer him an entire show, probably and hour long. Alternatively, CNN will only offer him pundit segments. He is not good enough for his own show at CNN. Clowny acts need only apply for work at the circus.

We do not need any more parasitic trough feeders in politics. Chris Christie is one of many of the sort. But he is probably the biggest one, in more than one way. Also, he is doing nothing that is not calculated to advance his own brand. He is not running for president because he has support. He is not running because he cares about America…and “DuhmoCkrissy”. He is running in an attempt to monetize his stupid “Hey, itza Joisey thing” schtick by bending over to the leftist media kings. Essentially, it is like the rape scene in Deliverance where Ned Beatty is raped by the inbred hick, except unlike Beatty’s character Chris Christie feels no shame. He invites the rape so that he can get in good with the creepy inbred people. Why? Because there is money to be made there. Think about it. What else is this blow-hard tub of shit going to do to earn money without having to mingle with the peasants or do actual work? He wants to sit on his fat ass and rant about shit, just like any other loud mouth asshole Jersey scumbag.
Ouch....lol....I don't even like kris Krispy and I'm still reeling from that one.

Jo

Christie had an insiders view of what was going on in the Trump administration, what Trump said and did, how he reacted, what he said behind the scenes.

He has known Trump for decades and has insight on what type of person he is.
Yep I totally agree. People don't want to hear the truth about Trump and Christie isn't afraid to say it.

It really is a shame how much today we judge people soley by looks and not qualifications. If someone is very fat and overweight they are mocked, deemed incompetent, talked to like they are the scum of the earth... all for being fat. I am a Democrat, but I think it is a shame how awful some Republicans judge and treat people who are fat. Chris Christie does have a J.D., yet people judge him as stupid and a really awful person just because he is fat.

Anyway I am glad Christie is speaking up, we are better off with Biden in the White House for 4 more years.

Last edited:
Christie had an insiders view of what was going on in the Trump administration, what Trump said and did, how he reacted, what he said behind the scenes.

He has known Trump for decades and has insight on what type of person he is.
Nah, Christie is just jealous. Nothing more, nothing less.

I believe the Latin terminology that this particular species is.... Donutticus consumicus Maximus.

Could be wrong but that's the way I remember it.
It's true for every other politician except
1705967737367.png

He can say things they can't say, do things they can't do and eat things they can't eat.

It's true for every other politician except
View attachment 891856
He can say things they can't say, do things they can't do and eat things they can't eat.
I have numerous posts exposing Trump for personality, lack of General knowledge and a host of other things. I realize it's easier for you to assume broad brush positions but the truth is not everything is as neat and distinct as you imagine it to be.

I have numerous posts exposing Trump for personality, lack of General knowledge and a host of other things. I realize it's easier for you to assume broad brush positions but the truth is not everything is as neat and distinct as you imagine it to be.
What about your personality flaws? Did you fat shame Christy? Is this a beauty pageant? And are you voting for trump cause he’s morbidly obese too

What about your personality flaws? Did you fat shame Christy? Is this a beauty pageant? And are you voting for trump cause he’s morbidly obese too
Christy shames himself....much like Trump does and they are not alone in DC. My choice of candidate is not based on 3rd grade criteria. However it does not stop me from noticing those things if they are outstanding. Let's face it his
weight is outstanding.

For the record YES Chrsty's weight problem is up for grabs because it highlights the other coexisting personality traits that all add up to chameleon in my book. Trump is not a Chameleon....he had one speed all the time. That's not necessarily a compliment.

Having said that he remains the ONLY candidate that has consistently highlighted border security and America first. This is not brain surgery here.

Jo

Christy shames himself....much like Trump does and they are not alone in DC. My choice of candidate is not based on 3rd grade criteria. However it does not stop me from noticing those things if they are outstanding. Let's face it his
weight is outstanding.

For the record YES Chrsty's weight problem is up for grabs because it highlights the other coexisting personality traits that all add up to chameleon in my book. Trump is not a Chameleon....he had one speed all the time. That's not necessarily a compliment.

Having said that he remains the ONLY candidate that has consistently highlighted border security and America first. This is not brain surgery here.

Jo
We want border security too. Texas needs to handle it's border. And even the Supreme Court ruled Texas had to remove the razor wire they had on the border.

Why did the Supreme Court give his win to Biden? They know it's not politically popular.

We want border security too. Texas needs to handle it's border. And even the Supreme Court ruled Texas had to remove the razor wire they had on the border.

Why did the Supreme Court give his win to Biden? They know it's not politically popular.
I am quite surprised that SCOTUS made that decision. However it fits with my theory that they will make decisions that protect the federal government. This is why I believe they will
eliminate all state challenges to the ballot qualifications.

I am quite surprised that SCOTUS made that decision. However it fits with my theory that they will make decisions that protect the federal government. This is why I believe they will
eliminate all state challenges to the ballot qualifications.
SCOTUS seems to be protecting states rights against the federal government.
To do that, they must also protect clearly federal responsibilities

Forum List

Back