I am sick of Chris Christie

I am quite surprised that SCOTUS made that decision. However it fits with my theory that they will make decisions that protect the federal government. This is why I believe they will
eliminate all state challenges to the ballot qualifications.

In my view the question of challenges to ballot qualifications based on the 14th Amendment is a different issue from states rights. Our justice system requires the presumption of innocence and no one's civil rights should be abrogated absent a court ruling of guilt regarding insurrection or anything else. You can accuse somebody and you can indict somebody but you should not be able to treat somebody as guilty of a crime prior to a conviction in court. We do not assume guilt in this country, or at least should not. What we have here is chickenshit lawfare by the certain democrats for political purposes; and then in their next breath they decry Trump as a threat to democracy and that is the height of hypocrisy.

PS: I am sick of Christie and so many other assholes in politics.

Last edited:
What we have here is chickenshit lawfare by the certain democrats for political purposes; and then in their next breath they decry Trump as a threat to democracy

What we have here is Trump making poor decisions and being held responsible.
Hypocritical Republicans look the other way and accept Trumps lame excuses while they make feeble retaliations against Democrats

Forum List

Back