So You're Still Thinking About Getting The Experimental COVID Injection?

If I was younger I wouldn't get it. However, since I am risk for my age I went ahead and got it. My life long buddy (same age) didn't get it and he died of Covid a month ago.

I think this whole Covid shit is a scam. The Chinese wanted to destroy Trump and they let lose the virus and it worked.

I don't know if the vaccines are OK or not. All I know is that my wife and I got them back in late January and we aren't dead yet.
Your buddy thought it was a scam too?

My buddy got caught up in the bureaucracy of a Blue state and was not able to get the vaccine. He was not in Florida where the vaccine was expeditiously distributed. He wanted to get the vaccine.
Strange he is so eager to sign his own death warrant,must be tired of living.

I got my vaccine and I am is still alive and he didn't get his and is dead of Covid. Just saying.

1619457172316.png

Best take some time and look this over, watch the video... make sure you know what chances you're taking if you decide to get this shot.

------------

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It
Ever since reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully “vaccinated” people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk, I have been watching my newsfeed to see if any of the dissenting doctors and scientists we feature regularly here at Health Impact News would address these issues.

Fortunately, a team of 5 doctors in the U.S., all of whom we have featured in the past here at Health Impact News and are highly qualified to address this topic, just held a round-table discussion a couple of days ago to address these issues.

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

Not only do these highly qualified doctors discuss why they think this is happening, they also give practical advice at the end about what we can be doing right now to protect ourselves and stop this attack on the human race by the Globalists seeking to reduce the world’s population.

Every single one of these doctors believe that these shots are NOT vaccines, but bioweapons designed to kill human beings.

Whatever else you are doing when you come across this video, it is highly unlikely that anything else you do the rest of your day will be more important than watching this video so you can be informed of the evil effects of these injections that are being censored in the corporate media and Big Tech social media.

Then share this video with as many people as you can.

This is from our Bitchute channel, and it will also be available on our Rumble channel.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It - Medical Kidnap
5 doctors....lol

I think we had something like 73 board certified doctors on site when I left the hospital where I work this morning.

5 doctors...do any of them speak English?

If I was younger I wouldn't get it. However, since I am risk for my age I went ahead and got it. My life long buddy (same age) didn't get it and he died of Covid a month ago.

I think this whole Covid shit is a scam. The Chinese wanted to destroy Trump and they let lose the virus and it worked.

I don't know if the vaccines are OK or not. All I know is that my wife and I got them back in late January and we aren't dead yet.

My buddy got caught up in the bureaucracy of a Blue state and was not able to get the vaccine. He was not in Florida where the vaccine was expeditiously distributed. He wanted to get the vaccine.

I got my vaccine and I am is still alive and he didn't get his and is dead of Covid. Just saying.
The virus is a hoax,there is no deadly virus, :abgg2q.jpg: your friend died from something else.the government and the media are inflating the death counts ruling every cause of death as covid,they are calling fatal car accidents and gunshot wounds to the head covid deaths and of course you didn’t die,not yet,it’s not designed that way Einstein,it’s designed to SLOWLY kill you off within a Five year period that way people cannot cliam the vaccine killed them.problem is it has backfired on them because people are dying weeks and even days later after taking the vaccine as was the cases of Henry Aaron and Marvin hanker,yes you are fine NOW,but five years from now,you just signed your own death warrant. The fear mongering by the government has worked on you,you got so scared you would die from some virus hoax they created thatyou took the vaccine sealing your fate to go six feet under five years from now.hundreds of thousands around the world are dying from the vaccine just like Marvin haggler and hank Aaron.it’s all part of the new world order plan to depopulate the world.

you obviously did not watch the video or read the article from the op.

The virus is a hoax,there is no deadly virus, :abgg2q.jpg: your friend died from something else.the government and the media are inflating the death counts ruling every cause of death as covid,they are calling fatal car accidents and gunshot wounds to the head covid deaths and of course you didn’t die,not yet,it’s not designed that way Einstein,it’s designed to SLOWLY kill you off within a Five year period that way people cannot cliam the vaccine killed them.problem is it has backfired on them because people are dying weeks and even days later after taking the vaccine as was the cases of Henry Aaron and Marvin hanker,yes you are fine NOW,but five years from now,you just signed your own death warrant. The fear mongering by the government has worked on you,you got so scared you would die from some virus hoax they created thatyou took the vaccine sealing your fate to go six feet under five years from now.hundreds of thousands around the world are dying from the vaccine just like Marvin haggler and hank Aaron.it’s all part of the new world order plan to depopulate the world.

My friend died of Covid. He was 73, in good health for his age with no chronic health problems. Very stong and robost for his age. He first developed flu like symptoms that turned into pneumonia and he had to be hospitalized. Tested positive for Covid. He was on a respirator for two weeks and finally died.

You can blieve all the silly horseshit you want.

My friend died of Covid. He was 73, in good health for his age with no chronic health problems. Very stong and robost for his age. He first developed flu like symptoms that turned into pneumonia and he had to be hospitalized. Tested positive for Covid. He was on a respirator for two weeks and finally died.

you just proved my point FOR ME,its only the people that are over 65 that are already close to death as he was that are dying from it,getting the flu and then pneumonia at that age kills a LOT of people doofus, of course you ignore the evidence that it was the CIA that killed jfk with multiple shooters inviolved and there was NO EVIDENCE oswald did it so i would expect you to do the same thing here as you did and ignore the evidence the op posted,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate when your losing an argument. :auiqs.jpg:

you cant explain WHY so many around the world like Hagler.Aaron and many others are dying weeks and even days shortly after getting the vaccine,MANY being very healthy young adults with no previous health problems.

Last edited:
If. . . five years ago, the governments and corporate media had convinced you that the viruses that cause the common cold were a "pandemic," which necessitated such measures. . . you would have gone right along with what they had said.

Folks have been telling you since at least last September that the infection fatality rate is nothing worse than a bad flu. I don't know if anyone told you, but right after this coronavirus started spreading, the WHO changed the definition of pandemic to be based on case numbers, not deaths.

So, you really just need to get a grip, and STOP listening to the billionaires that want to control all of government and the economy.

The reaction to this bad flu is over-hyped and. . . well, a bit of a hoax.

you just proved my point FOR ME,its only the people that are over 65 that are already close to death as he was that are dying from it,getting the flu and then pneumonia at that age kills a LOT of people doofus, of course you ignore the evidence that it was the CIA that killed jfk with multiple shooters inviolved and there was NO EVIDENCE oswald did it so i would expect you to do the same thing here as you did and ignore the evidence the op posted,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate when your losing an argument. :auiqs.jpg:

you cant explain WHY so many around the world like Hagler.Aaron and many others are dying weeks and even days shortly after getting the vaccine,MANY being very healthy young adults with no previous health problems.

You are confused. He wasn't close to death. He was a healthy energetic robust man. He lived on a ranch in Arkansas. He was not a feeble old man sitting in an easy chair all the time.

As much as I hate to admit it because I think the Chinese released the virus to undermine Trump Covid is a killer.

Anyway neither my wife nor myself have died of the vaccine so all is good now.

It really is a shame that a significant segment of our populace has fallen for this paranoid fantasy.

We're trying desperately to get this done and get back on our feet, and many simply would rather slow this process.
I actually died from the Covid shotz...

Best take some time and look this over, watch the video... make sure you know what chances you're taking if you decide to get this shot.

------------

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It
Ever since reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully “vaccinated” people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk, I have been watching my newsfeed to see if any of the dissenting doctors and scientists we feature regularly here at Health Impact News would address these issues.

Fortunately, a team of 5 doctors in the U.S., all of whom we have featured in the past here at Health Impact News and are highly qualified to address this topic, just held a round-table discussion a couple of days ago to address these issues.

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

Not only do these highly qualified doctors discuss why they think this is happening, they also give practical advice at the end about what we can be doing right now to protect ourselves and stop this attack on the human race by the Globalists seeking to reduce the world’s population.

Every single one of these doctors believe that these shots are NOT vaccines, but bioweapons designed to kill human beings.

Whatever else you are doing when you come across this video, it is highly unlikely that anything else you do the rest of your day will be more important than watching this video so you can be informed of the evil effects of these injections that are being censored in the corporate media and Big Tech social media.

This is from our Bitchute channel, and it will also be available on our Rumble channel.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It - Medical Kidnap
Lefties don't really care what doctors have to say unless it supports the covid narrative.

Anybody who does not think these vaccines,I don’t even call them vaccines,I call them poison,anybody who thinks they poisons are not designed to slowly kill you off in a five year period as part of the depopulation plan of the elites that Gates and fauci are leading is an idiot sheep.
I don't believe anything unless I can vet it. I have read a lot of what many very qualified people have to say against the vaccine, and I have read all the pro pandemic propaganda. I am also aware of the incredible amount of of censorship and fake news that supports covid culture. I am still looking for answers, but I certainly will not be getting the shot anytime soon.

You are confused. He wasn't close to death. He was a healthy energetic robust man. He lived on a ranch in Arkansas. He was not a feeble old man sitting in an easy chair all the time.

As much as I hate to admit it because I think the Chinese released the virus to undermine Trump Covid is a killer.

you have reading comprehension problems because i just stated at least twice it is designed to kill you off SLOWLY and i see you you keep playing dodgeball with these facts.

7,766 DEAD 330,218 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

you obviously are not going to accept it that he died of something else,that the hospitals lied to you. of the cause of death.that the hospitals recieve thousands if they call a death covid even if it is a gunshot to the head.try and keep up around here,i grow tired of repeating myself because you cant read .

here is what a frined of mine on this site said about the virus hoax.,how it is not dangerous.

you have reading comprehension problems because i just stated at least twice it is designed to kill you off SLOWLY and i see you you keep playing dodgeball with these facts.

7,766 DEAD 330,218 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

you obviously are not going to accept it that he died of something else,that the hospitals lied to you. of the cause of death.that the hospitals recieve thousands if they call a death covid even if it is a gunshot to the head.try and keep up around here,i grow tired of repeating myself because you cant read .

here is what a frined of mine on this site said about the virus hoax.,how it is not dangerous.

You are confused because your reading comprehension skills suck.

He caught the Covid and he died. He was healthy, got the Covid and then died.

You are confused because your reading comprehension skills suck.

He caught the Covid and he died. He was healthy, got the Covid and then died.

I call you out on your bullshit.you LIE all the time,you LIE that Oswald shot JFK,ignoring the MASSIVE evidence there were multiple shooters and oswald was innocent and you are OBVIOUSLY lying again the way you keep cowardly evading all these people that have died from the vaccine,err POISON it what it is , you will soon within ten years be six feet under from taking the posion,tell me what it feels like in that hot weather in hell ten years from now.

i m not going to waste my time with an obvious liar who keeps evading facts and wont address evidence just like you dont when its proven oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters.

oh and debunk the evidence in this video the virus is hoax,you cant.lol

Last edited:
you also keep evading that you even said so yourself he had pneumonia which is common for people at that age to die from even if they are healthy,you keep putting your foot in your mouth th efact you were gullible to accept the hospitals lies they told you that he had covid,the test resuls are fixed by the hospitals and they rule everything covid because they recieve massive payouts ,you have reading comprehension problems.none of these facts register with you. these hospitals are committing criminal acts putting patients on respiraters as they did with him son.

He first developed flu like symptoms that turned into pneumonia and he had to be hospitalized. Tested positive for Covid. He was on a respirator for two weeks and finally died.

------------

So those that are vaccinated are actually carriers of the disease...like typhoid Mary's...

------------

5 doctors....lol

I think we had something like 73 board certified doctors on site when I left the hospital where I work this morning.

5 doctors...do any of them speak English?
Do any of yours Candy?

Forum List

Back