So You're Still Thinking About Getting The Experimental COVID Injection?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Best take some time and look this over, watch the video... make sure you know what chances you're taking if you decide to get this shot.

------------

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It
Ever since reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully “vaccinated” people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk, I have been watching my newsfeed to see if any of the dissenting doctors and scientists we feature regularly here at Health Impact News would address these issues.

Fortunately, a team of 5 doctors in the U.S., all of whom we have featured in the past here at Health Impact News and are highly qualified to address this topic, just held a round-table discussion a couple of days ago to address these issues.

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

Not only do these highly qualified doctors discuss why they think this is happening, they also give practical advice at the end about what we can be doing right now to protect ourselves and stop this attack on the human race by the Globalists seeking to reduce the world’s population.

Every single one of these doctors believe that these shots are NOT vaccines, but bioweapons designed to kill human beings.

Whatever else you are doing when you come across this video, it is highly unlikely that anything else you do the rest of your day will be more important than watching this video so you can be informed of the evil effects of these injections that are being censored in the corporate media and Big Tech social media.

Then share this video with as many people as you can.

This is from our Bitchute channel, and it will also be available on our Rumble channel.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It - Medical Kidnap

Best take some time and look this over, watch the video... make sure you know what chances you're taking if you decide to get this shot.

------------

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It
Ever since reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully “vaccinated” people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk, I have been watching my newsfeed to see if any of the dissenting doctors and scientists we feature regularly here at Health Impact News would address these issues.

Fortunately, a team of 5 doctors in the U.S., all of whom we have featured in the past here at Health Impact News and are highly qualified to address this topic, just held a round-table discussion a couple of days ago to address these issues.

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

Not only do these highly qualified doctors discuss why they think this is happening, they also give practical advice at the end about what we can be doing right now to protect ourselves and stop this attack on the human race by the Globalists seeking to reduce the world’s population.

Every single one of these doctors believe that these shots are NOT vaccines, but bioweapons designed to kill human beings.

Whatever else you are doing when you come across this video, it is highly unlikely that anything else you do the rest of your day will be more important than watching this video so you can be informed of the evil effects of these injections that are being censored in the corporate media and Big Tech social media.

This is from our Bitchute channel, and it will also be available on our Rumble channel.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It - Medical Kidnap
Then explain the Russian Sputnik 5 vaccine

Should we be taking that instead?

If I was younger I wouldn't get it. However, since I am risk for my age I went ahead and got it. My life long buddy (same age) didn't get it and he died of Covid a month ago.

I think this whole Covid shit is a scam. The Chinese wanted to destroy Trump and they let lose the virus and it worked.

I don't know if the vaccines are OK or not. All I know is that my wife and I got them back in late January and we aren't dead yet.

It really is a shame that a significant segment of our populace has fallen for this paranoid fantasy.

We're trying desperately to get this done and get back on our feet, and many simply would rather slow this process.

It is sad, I agree. We don't end this threat (and the continuing risk of a mutating virus) unless we eliminate the chance for hosting this virus for around 75% of the population, preferably higher.

Instead, we have the Darwinians who would rather die from the virus than get vaccinated.

------------

Stop watching and reposting crazy conspiracy theories.

Nut-up and get your shots you pussy.

It really is a shame that a significant segment of our populace has fallen for this paranoid fantasy.

We're trying desperately to get this done and get back on our feet, and many simply would rather slow this process.

China Joe's buddies started this Covid mess to get Trump out of office because he didn't kiss their ass like Obama did. It destroyed Trump's great economy and it allowed the Democrat filth the golden opportunity to create the scam of unverified ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the Electoral College delegates. It worked and we are all screwed because of it.

However, if you like the vaccine then get down on your knees and thank god for Trump's Operation Warpspeed.

Health Impact News found a few quacks? Groundbreaking story dude. They should have included Scott Atlas, Dr Phil and MrPillow! :laughing0301:

Health Impact News - Conspiracy - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible

Health Impact News - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
  • Overall, we rate Health Impact News a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda as well as chemtrails, geoengineering, and false information regarding GMOs.

Last edited:

China Joe's buddies started this Covid mess to get Trump out of office because he didn't kiss their ass like Obama did. It destroyed Trump's great economy and it allowed the Democrat filth the golden opportunity to create the scam of unverified ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the Electoral College delegates. It worked and we are all screwed because of it.

However, if you like the vaccine then get down on your knees and thank god for Trump's Operation Warpspeed.
I know, I know, it's a big conspiracy, I know....

If I was younger I wouldn't get it. However, since I am risk for my age I went ahead and got it. My life long buddy (same age) didn't get it and he died of Covid a month ago.

I think this whole Covid shit is a scam. The Chinese wanted to destroy Trump and they let lose the virus and it worked.

I don't know if the vaccines are OK or not. All I know is that my wife and I got them back in late January and we aren't dead yet.
Your buddy thought it was a scam too?

It all goes back to Dr. Andrew Wakefield who published a junk science paper in the Lancet. A paper which has since been redacted.

It really took off in 2007 when RFK Jr. and Al Gore got up on stage together opening the Live Earth concert and started spewing their junk science and fearmongering about global warming and vaccines to an audience of millions.

They are the scum of the Earth.

Last edited:

My buddy got caught up in the bureaucracy of a Blue state and was not able to get the vaccine. He was not in Florida where the vaccine was expeditiously distributed. He wanted to get the vaccine.

Comedy gold that only USMBs resident trolls liked the post of the child’s here. :abgg2q.jpg:

My buddy got caught up in the bureaucracy of a Blue state and was not able to get the vaccine. He was not in Florida where the vaccine was expeditiously distributed. He wanted to get the vaccine.
Strange he is so eager to sign his own death warrant,must be tired of living.

------------

Anybody who does not think these vaccines,I don’t even call them vaccines,I call them poison,anybody who thinks they poisons are not designed to slowly kill you off in a five year period as part of the depopulation plan of the elites that Gates and fauci are leading is an idiot sheep.

the Usmb resident trolls that posted a laughing smileyjust proved they did not read the article,you could not be more correct,watching that video and reading that article is the most important decision we will be making in our lives.

thanks for sharing this with us. :thup:

Last edited:

------------

Got my 2nd two weeks ago. Doing great! Been moving decorative rock, doing my yard work, spring planting and bed work, and putting new top and lighting on the Gazebo and went to the range for zero on the AR I built. Going Kayaking tomorrow. Glad to get back to normal life. Thanks, Joe!

It is sad, I agree. We don't end this threat (and the continuing risk of a mutating virus) unless we eliminate the chance for hosting this virus for around 75% of the population, preferably higher.

Instead, we have the Darwinians who would rather die from the virus than get vaccinated.
The shill from Langley is trying to brainwash people here to take the vaccine and get us to think the virus is dangerous instead of the vaccine.you can tell your bosses that sent you here to troll to fuck off,that we are not falling for your propaganda troll.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back