So why would African women be studying how to twerk, instead of engineering...?

You have to study to do that?
Here, let me upload my "twerk" video...

African women not Miley Cyrus invented twerking. Why would they have to study it? You should be asking why your culture has produced women that huff computer cleaner instead of studying to be engineers.

Brain still FRYING I see LOLOLOLOL. You LOLOLOLOLOL:

image.jpg

Where are the African women on this site of important female scientists LOLOLOLOLOL?:

Famous Female Scientists - Greatest Women Scientists Ever

You dumb moron LOLOL. You better get out of hell before your brain completely dies LOLOLOLOL.

African women not Miley Cyrus invented twerking. Why would they have to study it? You should be asking why your culture has produced women that huff computer cleaner instead of studying to be engineers.

Brain still FRYING I see LOLOLOLOL. You LOLOLOLOLOL:

image.jpg

Where are the African women on this site of important female scientists LOLOLOLOLOL?:

Famous Female Scientists - Greatest Women Scientists Ever

You dumb moron LOLOL. You better get out of hell before your brain completely dies LOLOLOLOL.

They were to busy studying ebonics, tweaking and fake black history.

Because black women for the large majority aren't smart enough to become engineers.

You were studying the best way to eat your hair lice. Thats for sure. :laugh:

Making jokes while AIDS and Ebola ravage "da mutha land" huh? LOLOLOLOLOL

Dumb n****r LOLOLOL...you n****r's ought to be studying science & mathematics instead of making jokes and studying cootie-spreading...but as superior in intelligence to you all Forrest said, "stupid is as stupid does."

And I am Black but not dead (not a "n****r.")

(To any mod, I used the N word only because I have seen it used elsewhwere on the site and have presumed that a censored version of the word is OK here at USMB :) .)

Forum List

Back