A Black Man Who Gets It

I love that guy.
But I bet he has a price on his head by other niglets, lol.

a9a7c64be9997200171a9dc89e4b-HENRY%20WINKLER.jpg

Great video about the terror of female aggression.

The reason female aggression is so bad is because the harm it can cause is exponential.

It's bad enough they don't have a father around, now the mothers are raising them to be worthless thugs. What chance does a black kid have, boy or girl? Their only future is a prison cell or a morgue.

I gotta say..I lucked out with my new roomie. His mom lives in Maryland....his dad has passed away. This guy....he is so intelligent. Soft spoken. Polite. Cleans up after himself.
So not ALL black single mothers are bad.

I gotta say..I lucked out with my new roomie. His mom lives in Maryland....his dad has passed away. This guy....he is so intelligent. Soft spoken. Polite. Cleans up after himself.
No, they're not. I know a few who are excellent mothers. It used to be that MOST of them were but it seems they're becoming an endangered species these days.

There are exceptions to every rule, but you have to admit your roomie is not the majority.

Tommy lays the blame for much of Black America's problems right at the feet of the Single Black Female. The BT-1000. Black Terminatrix model 1000.

Been watching his videos for a few months now. Tommy uses this clip to describe the Black Terminatrix in his videos quite often.

It's a black man heavily criticizing the culture of black female thuggery.

Some dude b-ing & moaning, ay? haha
He was talking about how a bunch of black women beat a homeless man with hammers and clubs. Talked about how they cracked his skull and his brain swelled so much they had to open up his skull. Real funny, huh?

He was talking about how a bunch of black women beat a homeless man with hammers and clubs. Talked about how they cracked his skull and his brain swelled so much they had to open up his skull. Real funny, huh?

Well don't Whites go on shooting sprees??? Why wouldn't the guy b & moan about that???...

Forum List

Back