So who else watched Trump's rally in South Dakota tonight?

Oh Yes I Did GIFs | Tenor

I caught part of it. It looked like one of his better speeches.
Yes, it was.

What a great speech tonight by an exceptional, competent, leader who is going to MAGA!!!!! He is an amazing man who loves his country and knows how to take it back to 3 years ago. I feel his love and dedication and have voted for him twice and will again. Who, other than an enemy of America, could not want this man in the White House to restore America to all that is being stripped of her? I want our traditions back and Donald J. Trump is the miracle who can make that happen!
:salute:

I caught part of it. It looked like one of his better speeches.

It was that, although he tends to get a little maudlin toward the end of his last few speeches, when they play that music. The part where he's saying "were a nation of..."

I'm aware of what the Democrats have done to this country. Trump should be a little more upbeat and inspirational.

Put Biden on a similar stage with a large crowd and we would hear incomplete sentences, mumbling, whispering, lies as to how great the economy is, attempts to shake hands with invisible people on stage, stumbling and having to be helped off stage.

I didn't get to see it.

Did he stay on his feet? Any incoherent groveling to Xi? Did he shit his pants? Did he eye-fuck any 9-year olds? Any stories about almost losing his cat? Any awkward 45 second pauses with drooling and a 1000-yard fucktard stare?

Nah, I didn't think so....

Forum List

Back