Impeachable Offense: Joe Biden Wipes His Arse With His Left Hand!

May 4, 2022

We all know Joe Biden claims to be right handed. I says 'claims' because we've been here before. Remember Joe's Body Double? Remember Joe saying things in a presidential debate that were proven to be false or mistakenly put forth as true?

And we all know from on high, that facts from Fact checkers are not to be trusted, even if they are true.

Fox News CEO Called Trump Fact-Checking ‘Bad For Business,’ Email Shows​

Angry Fox News chief said fact-checks of Trump’s election lies ‘bad for business’​

Suzanne Scott wrote in December 2020 that fact-checks ‘have to stop’, messages obtained from $1.6bn Dominion lawsuit reveal

The judge might consider the left handed wipe a mitigating factor in the sentencing phase but getting anyone to believe that stuttering shit clown, with a 1000-yard fucktard stare, actually wipes is not a slam dunk.

biden bribe sign.jpg

We all know Joe Biden claims to be right handed. I says 'claims' because we've been here before. Remember Joe's Body Double? Remember Joe saying things in a presidential debate that were proven to be false or mistakenly put forth as true?

And we all know from on high, that facts from Fact checkers are not to be trusted, even if they are true.

Angry Fox News chief said fact-checks of Trump’s election lies ‘bad for business’​

Suzanne Scott wrote in December 2020 that fact-checks ‘have to stop’, messages obtained from $1.6bn Dominion lawsuit reveal
Biden is traveling to India and Pakistan....and they all wipe their asses with their left hands.

After all FJB was born in India before they split into two countries.

He's just trying to fit in.

Perhaps he should use your hand.

• Banned
Biden is traveling to India and Pakistan....and they all wipe their asses with their left hands.

I remember when one PM of India was at at the WH. He belonged to the group that drinks their own urine.

So I wndered, did the WH bathrooms have glasses with the state seal of India on them?

I remember when one PM of India was at at the WH. He belonged to the group that drinks their own urine.

So I wndered, did the WH bathrooms have glasses with the state seal of India on them?
Ewwwww.

My wife used to save her urine first thing in the morning because the oils and minerals will get rid of wrinkles. You can't leave it out for very long because it gets contaminated by bacteria.
But she would shower with it and she never had any wrinkles.

You can drink it too when it's fresh....but the taste is horrible.

If you're in the desert and you don't have any water it becomes a last resort.

I heard that, and then I asked them about it when I was in Kuwait, and they just looked at me funny.

One of them later said that only the Bedouins (Tent people) used to do that.
That's not a thing anymore.
It was still a thing in Türkiye when I was there. That's where I first heard about it. Along with never displaying the soles of your shoes at someone, like when sitting with a leg up over the other. And never using the 'OK' hand signal because it is an insult. These were things that MWR went over with us when we arrived in Middle Eastern countries.

After all FJB was born in India before they split into two countries.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If he lived in one of those countries, his punishment for being such a thief would be having his right hand cut off, so that he would starve to death.

It was still a thing in Türkiye when I was there. That's where I first heard about it. Along with never displaying the soles of your shoes at someone, like when sitting with a leg up over the other. And never using the 'OK' hand signal because it is an insult. These were things that MWR went over with us when we arrived in Middle Eastern countries.
A lot of the stuff that MWR told us was old stereotypes that aren't really followed anymore.
Like the joke about removing a knife from it's scabbard means you must spill blood.

Using the okay sign in Germany is considered an insult because it means "you're an asshole" to them.

They also use a thumb instead of the index finger to signify the number one.

Forum List

Back