So what's your favorite fast food(?) place?

0901_144_eatdrink_five-guys.jpg

I don't always eat at fast foods but If I do I'll just go to McDonalds and Burger King because their burgers are really good.

1) Panda express. Peiking Beef. end of story.
2)Church's chicken. Only outlets are kind of off my track
3) Subway. Made to order. And almost healthy

Portillo's! Best Italian Beefs out there! Great chopped salad. Great fries. The place is awesome. If you come to Chictown for here for lunch (or dinner) get the beef and chopped salad you will thank me!

I am a sucker for Taco Bell, but it ALWAYS makes me sick so I try to say clear!

Boston Market is damn good (and healthy)!

In 'n Out Burgers! I am SSSSOOOO glad it's not in Chictown, because I try to stay clear of fast food and not sure I could if In and Out were in Chictown!

Chicken Planet! Best chicken in the world. It is a place right in downtown Chicago off of Plymouth (State) and Jackson. All they have is grilled chicken, but it's so juicy and spiced so well it the best out there. Better than $100 a meal restaurants in the City. Not too mention you don't feel bad eating grilled chicken!

Chipotles, awesome steak burritos!

Super Dawg - If your a Chicagoan and don't like the dogs here, then you can't call yourself a Chicagoan.
http://www.superdawg.com/

Last edited:
Depends..

In 'n out will always be my favorite fast food joint, too bad they don't serve here in NC. Makes me miss CA.

But, If I got the munchies I usually go to Taco Bell or Subway. fucking delicious.

I get a taste for taco hell ever once in a while, but I have never eaten it without getting sick!

McDonalds. :redface:

Though that's next on my list of unhealthy things to cut out of my diet.

McGeorge Foreman's Lean-Mean Grilling Machine.
I make my own "fast food".
Only a fucking idiot would pull in at one of the above mentioned shitholes.

Around here, Rallies. Just for the seasoned fries.

About 20 minutes away, an ice cream joint that serves great food too, especially coney dogs. Vargo's.

McGeorge Foreman's Lean-Mean Grilling Machine.
I make my own "fast food".
Only a fucking idiot would pull in at one of the above mentioned shitholes.

What?! Both McGeorge Foreman's AND the Lean-Mean Grilling Machine?

Forum List

Back