So What Happens Today. Are We Gonna Hear That Kamala Just Ripped Pence Apart When Up To 70% To Be Polled Say Pence Won?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
you guys tell me. so what are we gonna hear on Boring Joe later today? What will the panels on CNN say about the debate. What about ABC hosts? and then we will start getting the fake polls that will say that Kamala won 66/33. And at the same time we will see other polls that say that Pence won 66/33.
Today and onto the weekend should be interesting as we hear how great Pence was! How Pence just embarrassed Kamala, and on some cable channels we will hear how Kamala just ate Pence for dinner!

you guys tell me. so what are we gonna hear on Boring Joe later today? What will the panels on CNN say about the debate. What about ABC hosts? and then we will start getting the fake polls that will say that Kamala won 66/33. And at the same time we will see other polls that say that Pence won 66/33.
Today and onto the weekend should be interesting as we hear how great Pence was! How Pence just embarrassed Kamala, and on some cable channels we will hear how Kamala just ate Pence for dinner!

Pence nailed her to the wall.

Harris must never become POTUS. Of course the democrats will claim a Harris debate victory. In their minds anything less must be deemed racist. Has 2020 taught us nothing?

tonights debate was like Ronny Reagan VS Elmer Fudd going senile

tonights debate was like Ronny Reagan VS Elmer Fudd going senile

publicdomain#12-2.png

The debate was much more of a traditional debate. Neither candidate knocked the ball out of the court. Pence performed exactly as one might expect. He basically delivery a campaign speech. He skillfully dodge almost all the questions as did Harris but not near as smoothly. Harris was a bit more interesting because she lack the polish of Pence. She clearly won on Covid as expected. Pence did his best but Trump is un-defendable when it comes to Covid. Pence did well on the economy.

There was no winner and that is bad for Trump. He needed Pence to win big and he didn't. Like most vice president debates. It will have little impact on the election. In fact, I doubt voters will remember anything about this debate except Pence had a fly crawling on his head and a pink eye and Harris had a silly grin on her face during a lot of the debate.

Bottom line, I recommend Netflix instead.

1602131235480.jpeg

Pence beat her so bad, I thought the cops were gonna be called for domestic violence
News Nation just released a poll Boring Girl 29 PENCE 69% !!!!
Yeah it was a beating....so many lines from Pence, so much information from Pence
Harris was all debunked talking points, bringing up Charlottesville, a total lie

I like when Pence said their COVID plan was the same as Trump's, so much in fact it amounted to plagiarism. Fucking awesome

Pence was a boring flop who apparently lives in a fantasy land that has a normal president and typical problems. He barely answered any question and came off with all the warmness of a North Atlantic cod. He also did not seem all that well, Covid?

Pence was a boring flop who apparently lives in a fantasy land that has a normal president and typical problems. He barely answered any question and came off with all the warmness of a North Atlantic cod. He also did not seem all that well, Covid?

He did what Trump should have done.

Pence let her talk and more she talked, the more the bullshit stacked up.

Camel-A lost her shit big time.

her face alone is one of the reasons they are always about 15points behind Trump

The debate was much more of a traditional debate. Neither candidate knocked the ball out of the court. Pence performed exactly as one might expect. He basically delivery a campaign speech. He skillfully dodge almost all the questions as did Harris but not near as smoothly. Harris was a bit more interesting because she lack the polish of Pence. She clearly won on Covid as expected. Pence did his best but Trump is un-defendable when it comes to Covid. Pence did well on the economy.

There was no winner and that is bad for Trump. He needed Pence to win big and he didn't. Like most vice president debates. It will have little impact on the election. In fact, I doubt voters will remember anything about this debate except Pence had a fly crawling on his head and a pink eye and Harris had a silly grin on her face during a lot of the debate.

Bottom line, I recommend Netflix instead.

Highly recommended you not apply for a job as an analyst.

He kicked her ass all over the place.

Pence stole a fair amount of her time and still didn't say anything noteworthy. Harris was there to sell Biden and she did. Pence was trying sell an alternate version of reality.

Forum List

Back