So What Happens Today. Are We Gonna Hear That Kamala Just Ripped Pence Apart When Up To 70% To Be Polled Say Pence Won?

you guys tell me. so what are we gonna hear on Boring Joe later today? What will the panels on CNN say about the debate. What about ABC hosts? and then we will start getting the fake polls that will say that Kamala won 66/33. And at the same time we will see other polls that say that Pence won 66/33.
Today and onto the weekend should be interesting as we hear how great Pence was! How Pence just embarrassed Kamala, and on some cable channels we will hear how Kamala just ate Pence for dinner!

Pence nailed her to the wall.
If you're Trumpster, Pence won big if not Harris won big. If you like a real debate, you lost. Presidential debates are basically about who can shout and interrupt their opponent the most or side step question the best.

Last edited:
you guys tell me. so what are we gonna hear on Boring Joe later today? What will the panels on CNN say about the debate. What about ABC hosts? and then we will start getting the fake polls that will say that Kamala won 66/33. And at the same time we will see other polls that say that Pence won 66/33.
Today and onto the weekend should be interesting as we hear how great Pence was! How Pence just embarrassed Kamala, and on some cable channels we will hear how Kamala just ate Pence for dinner!
All I know is Pence sold his soul to a psycopath. The debate was crap. I voted yesterday and I sure didn't vote for a VP. Never did. Never will. The highlight was the fly that sat on Mikey's head for over 2 minutes. That guy was a total robot and let that fly lay eggs on his head and he didn't have a clue.

I heard she wiped the floor with him.

Pence nailed her to the wall.
If you're Trumpster, Pence won big if not Harris won big. If you like a real debate, you lost. Presidential debates are basically about who can shout and interrupt their opponent the most or side step question the best.
They're joint appearances...nothing more.

I listened from the bedroom, Mrs. Crusader had it on in the living room. I hear Comma la say "Donald Trump" 5 times for every time she said "Joe Biden"

Also found out that Benito Cuomo's new Covid Emergency declaration expire

NOVEMBER 3, 2020

THEY DESTROYED THE NY ECONOMY - TO HURT TRUMP!

The CNN post-debate poll had Harris winning 59-38.

There was a big gender divide. Women overwhelmingly went for Harris. Why? Women really dislike it when men interrupt and talk over them, and that's all Pence did. The Republicans just lost another little chunk of the women's vote.

Given how far back Trump is, Pence needed to win big. Even a draw would have been a major blow to Trump's chances, and Pence couldn't even manage that.

The CNN post-debate poll had Harris winning 59-38.

There was a big gender divide. Women overwhelmingly went for Harris. Why? Women really dislike it when men interrupt and talk over them, and that's all Pence did. The Republicans just lost another little chunk of the women's vote.

Given how far back Trump is, Pence needed to win big. Even a draw would have been a major blow to Trump's chances, and Pence couldn't even manage that.

Only lemmings watch CNN. The fact that 38% of the lemmings thought Pence one is very heartening.

Only lemmings watch CNN.

I agree. There's a reason they call it Conservative News Network.

That matters little, though, since the CNN poll was taken from a random sample, not from CNN viewers.

Please don’t tell me you think CNN is conservative? I changed the channel just a few minutes ago to see what they were saying and of course all they are doing is “fact-checking” Pence and even lying about that.

Sure, the poll was random...Pence mopped the floor with Harris. She came off as a snarky left-wing nut job.

Democrats are lemmings...we all know that.

Actually, I would say that they both performed well, but Pence has to defend an administration that has failed in every possible way. So merely by default, Harris won.

To be fair, there was a lot more substance to this one than the debacle last week.

As a rule, the VP Debates tend to be more laid back.

I think the problem is that they have to explain complex issues in two minute bites, and I'm not sure that ever works well.

Pence was a boring flop who apparently lives in a fantasy land that has a normal president and typical problems. He barely answered any question and came off with all the warmness of a North Atlantic cod. He also did not seem all that well, Covid?

Every poll that I have seen - it is about 70 - 30 Pence.

You live in a bubble.

Pence was a boring flop who apparently lives in a fantasy land that has a normal president and typical problems. He barely answered any question and came off with all the warmness of a North Atlantic cod. He also did not seem all that well, Covid?

We do have a normal President and typical problems. You think this is the first plague to hit these shores?

You're delusional.

Forum List

Back