So What Happens Today. Are We Gonna Hear That Kamala Just Ripped Pence Apart When Up To 70% To Be Polled Say Pence Won?

I listened from the bedroom, Mrs. Crusader had it on in the living room. I hear Comma la say "Donald Trump" 5 times for every time she said "Joe Biden"

Also found out that Benito Cuomo's new Covid Emergency declaration expire

NOVEMBER 3, 2020

THEY DESTROYED THE NY ECONOMY - TO HURT TRUMP!
Great response, but I would like to politely point out that you misspelled Qhomo.

Pence was a boring flop who apparently lives in a fantasy land that has a normal president and typical problems. He barely answered any question and came off with all the warmness of a North Atlantic cod. He also did not seem all that well, Covid?

He did what Trump should have done.

Pence let her talk and more she talked, the more the bullshit stacked up.

Camel-A lost her shit big time.
Pence stole a fair amount of her time and still didn't say anything noteworthy. Harris was there to sell Biden and she did. Pence was trying sell an alternate version of reality.

Sure he did. She spoke more than he did.

He should have let her speak more. The more she talked the worse she sounded.

She sold shit (in other words...Biden).

Every poll that I have seen - it is about 70 - 30 Pence.

So say only the self-selected-respondant polls from conservative websites, which are just propaganda. You never leave that bubble, so those are the only "polls" you see. The real poll of randomly-selected respondants showed Harris as winning solidly.

The whining from the Trump cult would indicate that even they think Harris whupped Pence. Winners don't feel a need to whine about winning. Losers do feel a need to whine about losing.

Pence was a boring flop who apparently lives in a fantasy land that has a normal president and typical problems. He barely answered any question and came off with all the warmness of a North Atlantic cod. He also did not seem all that well, Covid?

Yeah, and then he would go back to the previous question to correct her and then answer the question at hand. She was thoroughly beaten and exposed.

Raise your hand if you support packing the court?
56YPHVJTDVAGBCS24NRC56JBLA.jpg

If Democrat tells you otherwise, they are lying to your face and you should shame them publicly for being scum

you guys tell me. so what are we gonna hear on Boring Joe later today? What will the panels on CNN say about the debate. What about ABC hosts? and then we will start getting the fake polls that will say that Kamala won 66/33. And at the same time we will see other polls that say that Pence won 66/33.
Today and onto the weekend should be interesting as we hear how great Pence was! How Pence just embarrassed Kamala, and on some cable channels we will hear how Kamala just ate Pence for dinner!

Pence didn't respond to the questions, he had a canned speech prepared and did not follow the rules. He lied, and his hypocrisy was clearly seen when he responded to the final question of the evening. BTW, his wife walked on the stage without wearing the mask. BTW2, most of the time Pence had a thousand yard stare.

Every rational non partisan hack saw that Pence won - not that it really matters

It was a try out to see if middle America & swing state voters could picture this uppity "black" woman as President.

I think that she rolled her eyes, contorted her face enough to keep plenty of people from picturing that.

The Democrats that voted in the primaries sure didn't believe that she could.

The fact that she avoided the main questions - and lied about the others - is just the cherry on the top.

Pence stole a fair amount of her time and still didn't say anything noteworthy. Harris was there to sell Biden and she did. Pence was trying sell an alternate version of reality.

Sure he did. She spoke more than he did.

He should have let her speak more. The more she talked the worse she sounded.

She sold shit (in other words...Biden).

4 minutes more I believe -
Was not routinely interrupted either by the Mod when she ran over.

Every poll that I have seen - it is about 70 - 30 Pence.

So say only the self-selected-respondant polls from conservative websites, which are just propaganda. You never leave that bubble, so those are the only "polls" you see. The real poll of randomly-selected respondants showed Harris as winning solidly.

The whining from the Trump cult would indicate that even they think Harris whupped Pence. Winners don't feel a need to whine about winning. Losers do feel a need to whine about losing.

nope

you guys tell me. so what are we gonna hear on Boring Joe later today? What will the panels on CNN say about the debate. What about ABC hosts? and then we will start getting the fake polls that will say that Kamala won 66/33. And at the same time we will see other polls that say that Pence won 66/33.
Today and onto the weekend should be interesting as we hear how great Pence was! How Pence just embarrassed Kamala, and on some cable channels we will hear how Kamala just ate Pence for dinner!

Pence nailed her to the wall.

"Pence nailed her to the wall."

Well she's certainly used to getting nailed.

Camel has a very unpleasant resting bitch face.... it's smirky, entitled, nervous, phony.... it's got a ton of detestable features. And that voice is like a fucking railroad spike in your head... hmm? I actually thought she was in tears a few times last night.

She looks like she'd be fun to pick up in a bar and take to a hotel for the night.... no holes barred, so to speak....and then change your name and move out of state.... but she's 40 clicks over her head in this arena. I can't think of anyone on the planet less qualified to be on that debate stage last night with the possible exception of this old man that used to clean my pool.... and that's only because he's dead now.

When it comes to PROGS all things are subjective to suit their delicate spines.

Kamala Harris won the debate, because a fly landed on Pence's hair, and that's what's really important.

Pence nailed her to the wall.

"Pence nailed her to the wall."

Well she's certainly used to getting nailed.
well i hope he wore a heavy duty mask when he pinned her to the wall

Most everyone loved Kamela's "Mom ain't buyin' that shit" face. It's the ones moms use when a child is telling a really stupid lie. It was appropriate used in the debate.

100720-news-kamala-harris-debate-face-2.jpg

Actually, I would say that they both performed well, but Pence has to defend an administration that has failed in every possible way. So merely by default, Harris won.
30 years in politics and years as a minister has made Pence a master at evading uncomfortable questions. He displayed those skills quite well in the debate. He evaded most of the questions and touched on only a few. I felt as if I was listening to an automaton. Say Covid, election, tax, global warming and out comes a rehearsed spiel that often had no relation to the question. Harris was only a bit better, however she appeared more nervous and was not as skillful at evading questions. All in all, no one won this debate which is bad for the Trump forces because they needed Pence to delivery a knockout punch and it didn't happen. About the only thing of any interest in the debate was Pence's fly and his pink eye.

Pence didn't respond to the questions, he had a canned speech prepared and did not follow the rules. He lied, and his hypocrisy was clearly seen when he responded to the final question of the evening. BTW, his wife walked on the stage without wearing the mask. BTW2, most of the time Pence had a thousand yard stare.
They only thing Biden needs to say is the magic words, Trump and Covid-19. Trying to defend Trump's leadership in the fight against Covid is like trying to defend a person killing a child with a smile on his face in front of 20 witness. Nobody really cares that much about about China, NAFA, Global Warming, Taxes, Iran, Russia, or Trump's tax forms when their out of a job, their Dad is in the hospital dying with Covid, and all Trump has to say is "What will be, will be". The actions of just about any other president would have made this re-election a cinch. However, Trump could not resist the urge to divide the country by casting doubt on his CDC's recommendations and openly questioning just about every preventive measure. In an epidemic this would guaranteed increasing the spread of the virus and lousing the election.

Forum List

Back