So, what exactly has Hamas gained for the Palestinians with their sneak attack?

My point is that it is a mistake to paint all people with the same brush, especially when extremists have taken over your own country.

I think the Jews will clean out Gaza and take it over as theirs. Arabs had a good first blow and that was it. Stupid, as it may end up wiping them out.

View attachment 843380
Remember that Israel is composed of more than Jewish. Many of the IDF are recruited from Palestine. This war is far more complex than a simple territorial battle between two religious groups.

What benefits are the Palestinians now enjoying from that mass murder of civilians and/or what future benefit have the moved closer to?

I'm a little surprised that the anti-Israel media is emphasizing how the Palestinians have suffered in the wake of the killings of Israelis. Shouldn't they also be showing us the upside for the Palestinians, since they support the attacks?

It depends on if the first wave was their supposed end game, of they have another one up their sleeve for when the IDF actually enters Gaza in force.

It depends on if the first wave was their supposed end game, of they have another one up their sleeve for when the IDF actually enters Gaza in force.
They most certainly do have one up their sleeve.
This was not done randomly. Iran and Hezbollah intend to enter the conflict. Israel is well aware of it.

What benefits are the Palestinians now enjoying from that mass murder of civilians and/or what future benefit have the moved closer to?

I'm a little surprised that the anti-Israel media is emphasizing how the Palestinians have suffered in the wake of the killings of Israelis. Shouldn't they also be showing us the upside for the Palestinians, since they support the attacks?
When asked what they thought 💭 the repercussions would be there is no response

There's usually not much news coverage at 3 AM on a Sunday morning, except for CNN and BBC. I switched between those two channels this morning and I swear the only thing both of those networks were talking about is the plight of the "poor Palestinians." It was like I was watching Al Jazeera or something.

I’ve given up with the BBC . Their virtue signalling is the pits!

What has Hamas gained?

The derailment of the Abraham Accords.

The cancellation of talks between Biden and Arab countries.

Their timing is amazing. :hyper:

FREE TICKET TO JANNAH ---even their relatives get in.
Captured Hamas clients did say they were promised lots
of money and free houses.

FREE TICKET TO JANNAH ---even their relatives get in.
Captured Hamas clients did say they were promised lots
of money and free houses.
Of course.

Just like the Germans were going to live in the big houses owned by the Jews.

Hamas's entry into the United States.
By creating a refugee crises, and courtesy of Joe Biden who is likely to welcome 10,000s of Palestinians infiltrated with 100s of Hamas terrorist.
It could work flawlessly. And Biden does it again.

The US shouldn't be expected to clean up Israel's mess. Israel has supported Hamas.

OH!!! so that interaction with abu Mazen underlies your
idiot claim that Israel is the progenitor of Hamas!!!!
Pretending that Israel defending itself is even close to the same moral plane as Hamas/Iran's attempt at genocide takes a lot of rhetorical gymnastics.

Forum List

Back