So, what exactly has Hamas gained for the Palestinians with their sneak attack?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
What benefits are the Palestinians now enjoying from that mass murder of civilians and/or what future benefit have the moved closer to?

I'm a little surprised that the anti-Israel media is emphasizing how the Palestinians have suffered in the wake of the killings of Israelis. Shouldn't they also be showing us the upside for the Palestinians, since they support the attacks?

Hamas is killing the Palestinians ... they're the losers in this war ... they're supposed to be fighting the Israelis, Hamas ordered them to ... if Hamas orders their women and children to kill Jews, then Jews have to kill women and children ... at least the women and children Hamas hasn't already killed ...

If the Palestinians are protecting Hamas ... then they kinda deserve what they get ... if they act like vicious animals, they need to be locked up and treated like vicious animals ... or ship them here, we'll execute them ...

There's no kidnapping in war ...

There's usually not much news coverage at 3 AM on a Sunday morning, except for CNN and BBC. I switched between those two channels this morning and I swear the only thing both of those networks were talking about is the plight of the "poor Palestinians." It was like I was watching Al Jazeera or something.

There's usually not much news coverage at 3 AM on a Sunday morning, except for CNN and BBC. I switched between those two channels this morning and I swear the only thing both of those networks were talking about is the plight of the "poor Palestinians." It was like I was watching Al Jazeera or something.
I get the same from listening to PBS on the radio when I drive.

Not a word about the Israelis who were murdered, or the plight of the families of the hostages taken by Hamas. Not unless it is to bring such a family member in for an interview so the "journalist" can convince them that it's all Israel's fault.

What benefits are the Palestinians now enjoying from that mass murder of civilians and/or what future benefit have the moved closer to?

I'm a little surprised that the anti-Israel media is emphasizing how the Palestinians have suffered in the wake of the killings of Israelis. Shouldn't they also be showing us the upside for the Palestinians, since they support the attacks?
Actually I don't think the average Palestinian supports murder, and that's all these attacks were. They gained nothing.

You assume a motive for Hamas, and probably all "terrorist" groups. They operate for whomever pays the best, and that you can't possibly know. The Palestinians have no more say on who gets attacked than we do here, it's all decided behind closed doors that we can't enter.

Actually I don't think the average Palestinian supports murder, and that's all these attacks were. They gained nothing.
And what evidence do you have that supports that?
The 1000s of Palestinians that took to the streets to celebrate Hamas attack?
Or the 1000s that applauded and cheered Hamas dragging bodies through the city?
Or the continuation of electing Jew hating leaders?

Which one of those leads you to believe that Palestinians are "mostly peaceful"?

I don't believe in the leftist-fueled myth of "the average Pali" as they are all complicit, especially the women.

It can't be anything but a death cult when the women are rewarded for birthing sons to further the cause of killing Jews....First with the PLO, then Hamas.

With some people deserves has everything to do with it.....The Palis are such a people.

And what evidence do you have that supports that?
The 1000s of Palestinians that took to the streets to celebrate Hamas attack?
Or the 1000s that applauded and cheered Hamas dragging bodies through the city?
Or the continuation of electing Jew hating leaders?

Which one of those leads you to believe that Palestinians are "mostly peaceful"?
Having been there and spoken to them.

Sigh. You must have missed the video of the GAZA children aged 5-17. Everyone of them are taught to kill the Jew. It seemed their top priority.

With some people deserves has everything to do with it.....The Palis are such a people.
I am pretty sure that the rest of the world judges all Americans by what the DOD and corrupt State dept is doing to them, and they see the real effects, not what we are shown on CNN.

The Hamas leaders who are safely outside of Gaza gained a great deal of money. Iran who pays and organizes Hamas gets to interrupt the motion of the Saudi Arabia<> Israel normalization process, and a few ambitious underlings get a promotion now that their bosses are dead. The Palestinian people once again get to be used as meat puppets.

Seems some say since the truth is hidden? The side with the first thousand corpses (allegedly or they could count the bodies? See the videos?) is not allowed to respond?

I think the Jews will clean out Gaza and take it over as theirs. Arabs had a good first blow and that was it. Stupid, as it may end up wiping them out.

commie neuro queery.jpg

Forum List

Back