So, What Did Everybody Get For Christmas?

2 CD’s
DVD set of all seasons of Vega$.
My daughter painted me a canvas of coy fish.
A Wax Warmer and wax melts
A new rice cooker
A Disney Dumbo blanket to use while watching TV. Plus two Christmas theme Disney POPs (Eeyore and Tigger.)
a Valerie Bertinelli cookbook.
4 mug hanging racks
2 DVD storage shelves.

I think that was it.

We're a bunch of in debt workaholics most of us.
If people knew how well some of the workers in Europe have it, we'd have stormed the Hill years ago.
I remember a time when having a credit card was a status symbol. Now it's a sign of weakness. Unless, of course, they're paid off every month. Of which mine are not. Sad face.

2 CD’s
DVD set of all seasons of Vega$.
My daughter painted me a canvas of coy fish.
A Wax Warmer and wax melts
A new rice cooker
A Disney Dumbo blanket to use while watching TV. Plus two Christmas theme Disney POPs (Eeyore and Tigger.)
a Valerie Bertinelli cookbook.
4 mug hanging racks
2 DVD storage shelves.

I think that was it.
I got a foot of snow and got to do a five hour plowing job--but the driveway is clear and passable now. LOL.

Hang in there dude. I hated my job too. After retirement, in retrospect, the company and the job really wasn't that bad. Some of the people sucked. Merry Christmas. Have fun filling that tool box up.
Thank you sir. I'm hoping to break both my knees sometime soon so I might collect some short-term disability that I've paid into all these years.

Hang in there dude. I hated my job too. After retirement, in retrospect, the company and the job really wasn't that bad. Some of the people sucked. Merry Christmas. Have fun filling that tool box up.
Oh, and I already filled it up with tools scattered all over the garage. Can actually fit both cars now. Wife has smiley face. I think she had an ulterior motive when she got me that tool chest...

I remember a time when having a credit card was a status symbol. Now it's a sign of weakness. Unless, of course, they're paid off every month. Of which mine are not. Sad face.
Good to have for emergencies , urgent car repairs, unexpected vet bills, etc ....Lowe's or Home Depot cards are good - especially for home repairs or if you gotta replace a refrigerator or other expensive appliance.

We got ourselves a new oven for Christmas.:cool:

I got nothing for Christmas.
To be honest I cant think of anything I really wanted.
There are some things I wouldnt mind having but nothing that would warrant a Christmas gift.
The one thing I do want is a Blower for my Truck but that will run around 13k with installation.
I've been softening up the Wife for a few months now since this is a luxury item and compared to the blower I had on the Tacoma which was 3k it's gonna be a tough sell.
I usually win in the end but this is gonna put my persuasion skills to the test no doubt.
I started with"maybe I should sell the SxS" which of course I will never do and She said exactly what I thought she'd say....NO we'll need it when we get our retirement property.
Chipping away.....:wink_2:

I got nothing for Christmas.
To be honest I cant think of anything I really wanted.
There are some things I wouldnt mind having but nothing that would warrant a Christmas gift.
The one thing I do want is a Blower for my Truck but that will run around 13k with installation.
I've been softening up the Wife for a few months now since this is a luxury item and compared to the blower I had on the Tacoma which was 3k it's gonna be a tough sell.
I usually win in the end but this is gonna put my persuasion skills to the test no doubt.
I started with"maybe I should sell the SxS" which of course I will never do and She said exactly what I thought she'd say....NO we'll need it when we get our retirement property.
Chipping away.....:wink_2:
Good luck!

vette.jpg

1990 hardtop vert. 13k miles on it.
Now I have a c5 and a c4. A c6 Z06 is next on the list to add to the collection. Yes, I have an amazing wife!!!!!

Forum List

Back