So we did Trump's taxes - Now let's do Biden's

More ass obsession. Poor little retard. If those corporate returns were clean, he wouldn’t be hiding them would he dumbfuck? Take solace in the fact that you’re dumber than dirt.
Trump is a tax dodging conman. But who's surprised other then his asslickers like you, halfwit.

What is "standard"? What law passed by Congress and signed into law requires it?
Standard is what is expected, not what is legally required.

We expect presidential nominees to release tax returns. It's been the accepted norm since Nixon days.

Trump knew it too, that why instead of simply refusing to release them he constantly lied his ass off about some supposed IRS audit preventing him from doing the right thing.

Congress needs to codify this.

Standard is what is expected, not what is legally required.

We expect presidential nominees to release tax returns. It's been the accepted norm since Nixon days.

Trump knew it too, that why instead of simply refusing to release them he constantly lied his ass off about some supposed IRS audit preventing him from doing the right thing.

Congress needs to codify this.

Let's delve a little deeper into Biden's money laundering before we "codify" anything.

Just to make it official, of course.

Let's delve a little deeper into Biden's money laundering before we "codify" anything.

Just to make it official, of course.
His tax returns have been made public years ago, so he would in compliance with such law already.

Duh?

Actually no he isn’t you ignorant ass obsessed homo. No surprise you’re too stupid to realize that.
Riiiiiight. Trump's tax returns made him look so good that he took his case all the way to the SCOTUS & why his asseaters like you have been soiling yourselves since the decision by the court was released.

Keep crying.

Riiiiiight. Trump's tax returns made him look so good that he took his case all the way to the SCOTUS & why his asseaters like you have been soiling yourselves since the decision by the court was released.

Keep crying.
I’m not soiling anything you fucking retard. Stupid assholes like you think this is some big win, when in reality you’ve been shown to utter morons yet again. Keep flailing retard, keep flailing as I laugh at you.

I want to know more about the "Big Guy's" 10 percent, don't you?

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/
xiden refuses to release his corp tax returns…what’s he hiding?

I’m not soiling anything you fucking retard. Stupid assholes like you think this is some big win, when in reality you’ve been shown to utter morons yet again. Keep flailing retard, keep flailing as I laugh at you.
Big win like Trump's NFT's? :laughing0301:

They did sell out. You probably bought several sets to attempt to carry out your perverted fantasies involving Trump’s ass. He still has more money in his pocket than you will ever see.
Nope, I didn't take the bait & buy NFT's but plenty did who got suckered in by your boy.

How will you cope when Trump is indicted?

Nope, I didn't take the bait & buy NFT's but plenty did who got suckered in by your boy.

How will you cope when Trump is indicted?
No indictment coming, but you go right ahead and hold your breath until it happens. Really. Do it homo.

Biden has released his taxes for the last 20 years
Not much to see
A common talking point was Trump won’t release his tax returns because they’ll show Russian collusion. MSNBC ran entire episodes on this point. Trump’s tax returns from 2015 to 2020 are now public. No media outlet or Democrat official has acknowledged their disinformation.

No doubt you believed the propaganda. Please learn from your mistakes.

A common talking point was Trump won’t release his tax returns because they’ll show Russian collusion. MSNBC ran entire episodes on this point. Trump’s tax returns from 2015 to 2020 are now public. No media outlet or Democrat official has acknowledged their disinformation.

No doubt you believed the propaganda. Please learn from your mistakes.
I don’t think Trump was privately engaging with the Russians while he was President.

We do know that Trump received significant investment from Russian sources before he was President. Domestic sources would not fund him

I don’t think Trump was privately engaging with the Russians while he was President.

We do know that Trump received significant investment from Russian sources before he was President. Domestic sources would not fund him
There is no legitimate sources proving that.

Trump received considerable domestic campaign funding in 2016 and 2020.

Forum List

Back