So we did Trump's taxes - Now let's do Biden's

Good point! Luckily Joe Biden's tax returns are available.

Uninformed leftists doesn’t know Quid Pro *Joe only released his return on his salary. He didn’t release the return on his S corporations where the 10s of millions of dollars are.
Why did Tax Dodging *Joe use an S corporation to reduce his tax burden?

Not all his tax returns. Biden did not show is corporate tax returns for his 4-year period 2016 to 2020.

These poor uninformed leftists believe the finger rapists released all his taxes. Sometimes I feel sorry for their stupidity until they post another groomed comment then I just laugh at them.

if true as you claim, then the republicans taking over the house majority, should close the loophole that would allow the House Ways and Means committee to do this to a private person!
--------------
The released years for the former president, are the years released by every president or presidential candidate since Nixon, beginning with Reagan....

so taxes for 2016 candidates, they're beginning with 2015 taxes.

I believe the House just passed a bill, or is going to pass a bill making it mandatory for presidential candidates to release their taxes, instead of voluntary, because of Trump's refusal to abide by the tradition of releasing them.....

And yes, I believe every presidential candidate should release their taxes to the public voting for them, to make certain they are on the up and up, and with no hidden foreign attachments....

-----------

then the republicans taking over the house majority, should close the loophole that would allow the House Ways and Means committee to do this to a private person!

It's not a loophole, it's a rule that is supposedly written into the house rules, which, I've yet to find. The report from the appellate court says they used "house rule XI" as their justification for releasing trumps taxes...ive searched for it and have yet to find this "house rule XI" that says anything about a vote by the committee to release tax information.

Even if there were such a rule, it would be invalid because congress cannot simply make rules that contradict law.

The released years for the former president, are the years released by every president or presidential candidate since Nixon, beginning with Reagan....

Sure, with their permission.

I believe the House just passed a bill, or is going to pass a bill making it mandatory for presidential candidates to release their taxes, instead of voluntary, because of Trump's refusal to abide by the tradition of releasing them.....

So, since they didn't get what they want, they are going to make a law forcing it?

I don't think they can make that law anyway. It would be challenged. They would have to ammendment cotus, since cotus already spells out the requirements to run for president.

And yes, I believe every presidential candidate should release their taxes to the public voting for them, to make certain they are on the up and up, and with no hidden foreign attachments....

I think every elected official should reveal their taxes every year, but until that is legally required, we the people are not entitled to it, and the government should not release people's private information without their permission.

Also, we are...how many days now, since they released his taxes? Still not crime has been found...no collusion with a foreign country. Dems simply got mad because Trump didn't conform, and they just knew he had to be guilty of something, so they broke the law and released his information against his will.

With no crime found, we hear not a peep from the dems. No retraction, no apology, no, "oops, we messed up", nothing. They just walked away from it...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back