So we did Trump's taxes - Now let's do Biden's

Some digging by the House investigations will uncover all of that. Hunter Biden was raking in millions of dollars because of the influence his father peddled, and now he's broke. Someone would have to be a moron to believe Joe Biden didn't profit from that as well.

You are the only moron around here. Joe Biden has released his tax returns.

I want to know more about the "Big Guy's" 10 percent, don't you?

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/
Already done. As expected, Bidens taxes are above board.

And as expected, Trump lied about charity, lied about having Chinese bank accounts, paid more taxes to foreign governments than he did to america, and money laundering red flags are all over his tax returns.

It's just the beginning. You may want to save some of those tears.

Nope. The ways and means can not do that to a private citizen. The ways and means have no legal business reviewing your tax returns. They do by law, have the legal means to review the president and vice president's tax return audit that was mandatory from the IRS rules, each year they are in office.

they only have the right to view the president and vice President under the law....

not yours or mine or Facebook's or Twitter's, or Wal-Mart's etc....

So there is no chance ours could be released....by the Ways and Means Committee.

The IRS was prevented by the Trump Administration, to do their yearly, IRS mandatory audit on the President.
That is incorrect. The law concerning ways and means does not specify the president. The law does state that they cannot obtain any return or return information if that information can directly or indirectly identify a particular person, unless they are in closed executive session....I've said this multiple times here on usmb...but, the Ways and means committee just trampled all over that, and broke the law in the process.

Besides, even if what you say is correct, they would still be in the wrong because Trump is not the president... they just released a private citizens tax information to the public.

So, yes, according to what just happened, the Ways and means just set the precedent that they could release ANYONES taxes to the public.

the ways and means are not the ones responsible for auditing the presidents tax returns anyway, thats the IRS. and yes, they can request the return for any citizen. they are not, however, allowed to conduct criminal investigations. Congressional investigation power is supposed to be strictly for the purpose of crafting legislation.....

Again, what happened this week was wrong, but they set this precedent...

Already been submitted...before he ran for President. :)
Little late to the party...oh yeah, Hunter Biden will never be President...soooo no one cares. About his taxes or the "supposed" laptop which at this point wouldn't be credible..even if it exists. :)
I don't remember seeing Tiffany Trump's tax returns?

Could the MAGA guys please point to where the Trump kids tax returns are... All of them including Tiffany's....

That is incorrect. The law concerning ways and means does not specify the president. The law does state that they cannot obtain any return or return information if that information can directly or indirectly identify a particular person, unless they are in closed executive session....I've said this multiple times here on usmb...but, the Ways and means committee just trampled all over that, and broke the law in the process.

Besides, even if what you say is correct, they would still be in the wrong because Trump is not the president... they just released a private citizens tax information to the public.

So, yes, according to what just happened, the Ways and means just set the precedent that they could release ANYONES taxes to the public.

the ways and means are not the ones responsible for auditing the presidents tax returns anyway, thats the IRS. and yes, they can request the return for any citizen. they are not, however, allowed to conduct criminal investigations. Congressional investigation power is supposed to be strictly for the purpose of crafting legislation.....

Again, what happened this week was wrong, but they set this precedent...
if true as you claim, then the republicans taking over the house majority, should close the loophole that would allow the House Ways and Means committee to do this to a private person!
--------------
The released years for the former president, are the years released by every president or presidential candidate since Nixon, beginning with Reagan....

so taxes for 2016 candidates, they're beginning with 2015 taxes.

I believe the House just passed a bill, or is going to pass a bill making it mandatory for presidential candidates to release their taxes, instead of voluntary, because of Trump's refusal to abide by the tradition of releasing them.....

And yes, I believe every presidential candidate should release their taxes to the public voting for them, to make certain they are on the up and up, and with no hidden foreign attachments....

-----------

Last edited:
Taxes should remain private.
The politicization of taxes is just another unturned stone that reinforces a Banana Republic!!
just the OPPOSITE! Hiding them and all the possible hidden ties or corruption is a Banana Republic move....

making the candidate's taxes public is the opposite.....

making the president's taxes public, is the opposite....

Last edited:
just the OPPOSITE! Hiding them and all the possible hidden ties or corruption is a Banana Republic move....

A person is not hiding them when revealing taxes IS NOT A REQUIREMENT!

Great, we need to see Bidung's corporate tax returns.

I want to know more about the "Big Guy's" 10 percent, don't you?

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/
And Piglosi's, Schumer's, Schiff's, Nadler's, Feinstein's, Watter's, Bootyplug's, and every other politicians.

Forum List

Back