So we did Trump's taxes - Now let's do Biden's

Biden turned over 24 years of tax returns.. most recently from 2021.

His tax returns men nothing. I want to see him investigated and audited. People who do money laundering usually don't declare their ill-begotten gains on their tax forms.

I want to know more about the "Big Guy's" 10 percent, don't you?

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/

Already have. Biden released his returns.

You don't get to see Hunters. Unless of course we also get to see Ivankas, Don Jrs, and Erics.

And thats Trump with the Chinese bank account, and Ivanka with the Chinese income stream.

You want to go down this road numbnuts. Lets go.

Some digging by the House investigations will uncover all of that. Hunter Biden was raking in millions of dollars because of the influence his father peddled, and now he's broke. Someone would have to be a moron to believe Joe Biden didn't profit from that as well.

Good luck with that

Bidens finances are very basic. Hard to hide millions of dollars

Influence peddling is even tougher when you can’t show Dad did anything for Hunter or his friends

Good luck with that

Bidens finances are very basic. Hard to hide millions of dollars

Influence peddling is even tougher when you can’t show Dad did anything for Hunter or his friends

Everything will be found out. There's enough in the emails on Hunter's laptop to get a good investigation started into his father.

I hope that old motherfucker dies in prison.

"Democrats are going to rue the day they release former President Donald Trump's tax returns, because those are already heavily scrutinized by accountants, lawyers, and the IRS, but ultimately this opens the door for exposing financial corruption of the Bidens, according to Trump's attorney Alina Habba on Newsmax.

"I don't think it's making me as angry because now I think what they've done is something that they haven't thought through as usual," Habba told Wednesday's "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The Democratic Party didn't think through this all the way.

"So now you've forced Trump to give the tax returns. Released them – great. Guess what we're going to do now? We want to see Hunter's. I want to see Joe's, and I want to see the income stream from China. I want to see what was about the Hunter Biden laptop."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/donald-trump-tax-returns/2022/12/28/id/1102274/
I'm still waiting for his crimes. Dems were certain he was hiding his taxes because he was guilty of something...and yet..nothing. if his taxes show any crime, we would know about it by now.

Notice all the dem posters here are posting, gleefully about trumps losses...we see the true reason why they wanted his taxes...which we knew all along...

When was Hillary elected to president?
That doesn't matter....presidents are not required to release their taxes...and your dem ways and means committee just set a precedent that they can vote to release anyone's taxes...so... they can now release anyone's taxes..for any reason...

That doesn't matter....presidents are not required to release their taxes...and your dem ways and means committee just set a precedent that they can vote to release anyone's taxes...so... they can now release anyone's taxes..for any reason...

In a Banana Republic Privacy Rights crash and burn, next are Freedom of Speech rights that crash and burn.
Finally, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms crashes and burns.

The USA has now checked 2 of the 3 above boxes!!!

Trump and Nixon were the only ones who didn't. Trump lied. I know that's a shocker.
Actually Nixon, through public and political pressure, ended up asking the IRS to audit him, and promised he would pay, whatever they determined he owed, if any thing.

It turned out he owed about $800,000 and Nixon wrote a check for it, is what I believe I remember reading...?

Yeah, this is disgraceful. Releasing the tax returns of a guy who ran for president and will run again.

I mean, sure, if this was the son of a government official, we should make everything public... including the contents of his laptop but the tax returns of a guy running for office? For shame!

That’s why Joe refuses to release his corporate tax returns. Thanks to the Dem stupidity here, the IRS will have no choice but to hand over Joe’s corporate returns. Which likely show all the money from Ukraine, China, his 10% cut.....
Riiiiiiight. And when they show that you're full of shit, then what?

Take solace putting your face in Trump's ass.

Nope. The ways and means can not do that to a private citizen. The ways and means have no legal business reviewing your tax returns. They do by law, have the legal means to review the president and vice president's tax return audit that was mandatory from the IRS rules, each year they are in office.

they only have the right to view the president and vice President under the law....

not yours or mine or Facebook's or Twitter's, or Wal-Mart's etc....

So there is no chance ours could be released....by the Ways and Means Committee.

The IRS was prevented by the Trump Administration, to do their yearly, IRS mandatory audit on the President.

Joe Biden has been audited by the IRS for every one of his 8 years as vice president, 2008-2016,

And he has been audited by the IRS for his first year in office, so far....

And all of Biden's tax returns have been released for the past few decades.

Hillary Clinton's as a candidate in 2008 and 2016 released her taxes, and released them from 1992 through 2000 when her husband was president,

And all 8 years the Clinton taxes were audited by the IRS mandatory audit while Clinton was president.

Obama also made his taxes public, and all 8 years he served as President, he was audited by the IRS mandatory audit.

Same with GWBush, GHWBush, Reagan too.

Forum List

Back