So this is what leaders look like

I saw where Bibi has a higher approval rating than Obama. People admire leadership

Netanyahu s Approval Ratings Sink - WSJ

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces sinking approval ratings and tepid enthusiasm for a possible campaign for a fourth term, according to a public-opinion poll published on Sunday.

Mr. Netanyahu’s approval rating has dropped to 38%, according to a poll of 535 Israelis published in Haaretz.

Your poll is from Dec 2014, get current
Post the current one, then.

I believe it was Gallup....go look
YOU made the claim.
In the US, Obama and Netanyahu are about tied in their approval ratings.

Obama leads in disapproval by a large margin. Stop cherry picking
Moving the goal posts, eh?

You said "approval ratings". Look right there in your post.

Now you want to change it to disapproval ratings? :badgrin:

Learn how to read polls and get back to me
You moved the goalposts. Nice try, dumbass.

Really?
Netanyahu s Favorable Rating Improves in U.S.
up 10%

I saw where Bibi has a higher approval rating than Obama. People admire leadership

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces sinking approval ratings and tepid enthusiasm for a possible campaign for a fourth term, according to a public-opinion poll published on Sunday.

Mr. Netanyahu’s approval rating has dropped to 38%, according to a poll of 535 Israelis published in Haaretz.

Your poll is from Dec 2014, get current
Post the current one, then.

I believe it was Gallup....go look
YOU made the claim.
In the US, Obama and Netanyahu are about tied in their approval ratings.

Obama leads in disapproval by a large margin. Stop cherry picking
Moving the goal posts, eh?

You said "approval ratings". Look right there in your post.

Now you want to change it to disapproval ratings? :badgrin:

Learn how to read polls and get back to me
You moved the goalposts. Nice try, dumbass.

Are you going to private message me again and demand I comment a certain way....dumbass? Get lost, you little nothing

Really?
up 10%

That'll leave a mark :)

Netanyahu is less popular in Israel than Obama is here. I provided links.

Nearly half of American disapprove of Netanyahu being invited here by the GOP. I provided a link.

See? That's how it is done.

Really?
up 10%

That'll leave a mark :)
It's up 10 to 45% approval, idiot. Obama polls the same, or higher.

So, yeah. That'll leave a mark on your claim he gets higher approval ratings.

It is exactly as I said. They are about tied. depotoo's post confirmed it.

Yes, Israelis don't march in lockstep any more than Americans do. Some want Netanyahu to be a lot tougher. Some want him to be more compromising. And both camps will likely mark him down because he disappoints them one way or the other.

And yet poll after poll seems to indicate that of all likely candidates in Israel, Netanyahu is the one most people would most likely vote for.

". . . Even if the U.S. officials’ criticisms resonate with Israelis, Rynhold said Israelis would likely not side with the Obama administration over their own prime minister.

“For Israelis, it’s a shrug of the shoulders,” he said. “Obama’s standing is very low with the Israeli public. They don’t think his policies toward the Middle East are effective or wise, so harsh criticism of Netanyahu will have no impact. Those who don’t like Netanyahu will not like him anyway.”
Do Israelis think Netanyahu is chickenshit Maybe but they like him that way Opinion Jewish Journal

So far, every link provided supports exactly what I have stated. In the US, Netanyahu and Obama have equal approval ratings. In the US, Obama's approval rating is higher than Netanyahu's is in Israel. And finally, nearly half of all Americans disapprove of the GOP inviting Netanyahu here.

bibi-vs-bozo.jpg

That poll by cnn was based on a false premise.
"Do you think Congressional leaders did the right thing or the wrong thing by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress without first notifying the President that they would do so?"
From the nyt-
"An earlier version of this article misstated when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel accepted Speaker John A. Boehner's invitation to address Congress. He accepted after the administration had been informed of the invitation, not before."

Netanyahu is less popular in Israel than Obama is here. I provided links.

Nearly half of American disapprove of Netanyahu being invited here by the GOP. I provided a link.

See? That's how it is done.

No it doesn't. You posted a poll from last year with Netanyahu at 35%.
So far, every link provided supports exactly what I have stated. In the US, Netanyahu and Obama have equal approval ratings. In the US, Obama's approval rating is higher than Netanyahu's is in Israel. And finally, nearly half of all Americans disapprove of the GOP inviting Netanyahu here.

Yes, Israelis don't march in lockstep any more than Americans do. Some want Netanyahu to be a lot tougher. Some want him to be more compromising. And both camps will likely mark him down because he disappoints them one way or the other.

And yet poll after poll seems to indicate that of all likely candidates in Israel, Netanyahu is the one most people would most likely vote for.

". . . Even if the U.S. officials’ criticisms resonate with Israelis, Rynhold said Israelis would likely not side with the Obama administration over their own prime minister.

“For Israelis, it’s a shrug of the shoulders,” he said. “Obama’s standing is very low with the Israeli public. They don’t think his policies toward the Middle East are effective or wise, so harsh criticism of Netanyahu will have no impact. Those who don’t like Netanyahu will not like him anyway.”
Do Israelis think Netanyahu is chickenshit Maybe but they like him that way Opinion Jewish Journal

Hey now! That's quite an analysis of the Israeli polling data. It makes Netanyahu seem like he's doing all he can. Does the same hold true for Obama when it comes to his polling here?

I wonder how Obama would do in a straw poll against the GOP field? What do yiu think?

Hey now! That's quite an analysis of the Israeli polling data. It makes Netanyahu seem like he's doing all he can. Does the same hold true for Obama when it comes to his polling here?

I wonder how Obama would do in a straw poll against the GOP field? What do yiu think?

Sigh...another clown avatar

And now Sassy devolves into her usual blathering and blustering in the face of facts.

Go away, you're an annoying left loon
It sure would be convenient for you if no one was around to challenge your bullshit, wouldn't it.

Grow up, little dude. You're about two comments form ignore
You supposedly put me on Ignore last week. :badgrin:

But that's what willfully stupid people do. They put the truth on ignore. This forum is chock full of piss drinking rubes like yourself.

If you put me on Ignore, it won't stop me from seeing your bullshit posts and debunking them. Sucks for you!

Stop lying, I never said I put you on ignore. However I do recall your bombardment of messages demanding me to comment a certain way. It's obvious you're nuts

And now Sassy devolves into her usual blathering and blustering in the face of facts.

Go away, you're an annoying left loon
It sure would be convenient for you if no one was around to challenge your bullshit, wouldn't it.

Grow up, little dude. You're about two comments form ignore
You supposedly put me on Ignore last week. :badgrin:

But that's what willfully stupid people do. They put the truth on ignore. This forum is chock full of piss drinking rubes like yourself.

If you put me on Ignore, it won't stop me from seeing your bullshit posts and debunking them. Sucks for you!

Stop lying, I never said I put you on ignore. However I do recall your bombardment of messages demanding me to comment a certain way. It's obvious you're nuts

I don't believe you.

Forum List

Back