So Systemic Racism Ended in the 1980's LMAO!

Over the course of this country's history whites have murdered blacks in numbers that are uncatchable. The guy in Wisconsin was avoiding a police chase. What he did is inexcusable but he didn't travel hours to look for white people to kill. The vast majority of whites are killed by other whites and a even larger number of whites are killing themselves.
Why can’t you EVER focus on the present? Whites today have zero to do with history.

Why? Because you say it is? Politics is part of what keeps the systemic racism in place, why do you think they were doing everything under the sun up to and including killing black people and our allies to prevent us from voting after we finally won the equal rights to do so?

And who's party was stopping black people from voting by killing them? Would that be the party of the Confederacy, Jim Crow, Segregation right on up thru the 60s? Why dont you hate them. And HOW HONEST do you think THEY ARE politicly as allies?

No -- there's not a right or wrong party on black/white race relations. The party politics is a divide DEEPER AND WIDER than JUST race issues. This whole sidebar discussion (which I love) started with IM2 making Trump an example of racism. Seems the interest runs deep there, tho you're trying to defend politics as the "great equalizer" on race. It is not. They pander and pose on race. BOTH parties do.

How about you quit denying the entirety of American history to push a right wing lie of individualism that is only going to continue white privilege?

How does individualism harm blacks? Other than the fact that you wouldn't be able to cancel and Uncle Tom any black person that wants smaller more responsible govt or is against tearing up the Constitution and startiing over or requiring ID to vote. I'm not talking about "RUGGED individualism" or "SELFISH individualism" -- I'm talking about the SPECIFIC APPLICATION of judging people AS individuals. And realizing the fundamental innate fact that we are ALL DIFFERENT. Even identical twins dont' think alike once they mature.

That's harmless and helpful -- Argue that it's not. It's gonna be hard to do.

Everyone knows that Trump is/was the "Great White Hope" for the dissatisfied faction of white America. Do you remember what the mom of school shooter Ethan Crumbley wrote to him (it came out after they were all jailed)

Pretty cheap shot considering the date on the blog post was Nov 11th and the day of the shooting was Nov 30th. You seem to implying some kind of connection between the sons' depravity and her support of politician that talked DIRECTLY and sometimes TOO honestly to the public. Trump wasn't ANY KIND of "white" hope. He pulled more POC minority than other candidates in recent history and INCREASED that trend in 2020.

All this really proves is that he made you WORRY about losing IDENTITY politics as a weapon and having minorities TIRE of their silly allegiance to ANY party. And it tends to prove that when the crapper explodes in multiple crises -- people start reclaiming their individualism in thought and actions.

Personally, I would now prefer "individualists" to abandon BOTH parties and revive "non-partisan", Independent candidates as worthy opponents.

And who's party was stopping black people from voting by killing them? Would that be the party of the Confederacy, Jim Crow, Segregation right on up thru the 60s? Why dont you hate them. And HOW HONEST do you think THEY ARE politicly as allies?

No -- there's not a right or wrong party on black/white race relations. The party politics is a divide DEEPER AND WIDER than JUST race issues. This whole sidebar discussion (which I love) started with IM2 making Trump an example of racism. Seems the interest runs deep there, tho you're trying to defend politics as the "great equalizer" on race. It is not. They pander and pose on race. BOTH parties do.

How does individualism harm blacks? Other than the fact that you wouldn't be able to cancel and Uncle Tom any black person that wants smaller more responsible govt or is against tearing up the Constitution and startiing over or requiring ID to vote. I'm not talking about "RUGGED individualism" or "SELFISH individualism" -- I'm talking about the SPECIFIC APPLICATION of judging people AS individuals. And realizing the fundamental innate fact that we are ALL DIFFERENT. Even identical twins dont' think alike once they mature.

That's harmless and helpful -- Argue that it's not. It's gonna be hard to do.

Individualism is not what created the problem and all individualism will do is maintain the status quo. This is not 1860 flacaltenn and the republican party of today opposes anything that will solve the problem of race because like you, they run around with a zero sum mentality. It's time republicans stopped the gaslighting. We are not stupid. So let me repost this so you understand why blacks support the democratic party today.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Until the damage is fixed caused by the creation of a system based on group preference only for whites, it is disingenuous for whites to demand that now we judge people as individuals. Once complete equality is achieved then such consideration can be taken seriously.

Pretty cheap shot considering the date on the blog post was Nov 11th and the day of the shooting was Nov 30th. You seem to implying some kind of connection between the sons' depravity and her support of politician that talked DIRECTLY and sometimes TOO honestly to the public. Trump wasn't ANY KIND of "white" hope. He pulled more POC minority than other candidates in recent history and INCREASED that trend in 2020.

All this really proves is that he made you WORRY about losing IDENTITY politics as a weapon and having minorities TIRE of their silly allegiance to ANY party. And it tends to prove that when the crapper explodes in multiple crises -- people start reclaiming their individualism in thought and actions.

Personally, I would now prefer "individualists" to abandon BOTH parties and revive "non-partisan", Independent candidates as worthy opponents.
It was no cheap shot, she shouldn't have had to even show the letter. We all know why trump gained popularity and we all know why he's still running the republican party. When men who crafted republican political campaigns (Stewart Stevens, Steve Schmidt) or the former chair of the RNC, (Michael Steele) say that trumps appeal is due to racism, that is how things are.

Can't face the truth flacaltenn?

Go check each point flacaltenn. Better yet, let me hep you.

Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment - The Heritage Post

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

The Reconstruction Act, Reconstruction Acts passed by Congress ***

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, The Compromise of 1877 (article) | Khan Academy

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left the GOP

Lily-white movement, https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/topic/lily-white-movement/

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965 .

Stuart Stevens, It was All A Lie, How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump, New York, Random House, pp. 16-17, 2020

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2019654

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, https://americanindependent.com/sen...g-rights-advancement-act-freedom-to-vote-act/

sub-buzz-442-1602178764-5.png

I had no idea there were less than 10% Black people in the US. For all the attention they garner, you'd think they'd be at least half the country.

Flacaltenn we don't need to explain what you already know. I have stated that every institution is racist. Blacks are not the only people saying that and just because you don't want to believe its so doesn't change it.
You should avail yourself to some instruction in regards to logical fallacies.

argumentum ad populum -- just because people agree on something, that does not make it so.

Other than the fact that you wouldn't be able to cancel and Uncle Tom any black person that wants smaller more responsible govt or is against tearing up the Constitution and startiing over or requiring ID to vote.
Those are not the reasons blacks are called Uncle Tom and you know it.

So Systemic Racism Ended in the 1980's​

Yep.

Vestiges of non systemic racism of course still exist. But there is no official racism on the books anymore and it isn’t even officially tolerated. Some behaviors get regularly labeled as “systemic” racism even today. But that’s just a matter of deliberate mislabeling and propagandistic distortion.

Most people in our land agree that racism is inherently wrong. I agree with that significant majority. It is. And that includes racism by racists of every race.

OPRAH WINFREY SAYS US IS AT ‘TRUE TIPPING POINT’ OVER SYSTEMIC RACISM

"You know, we can all feel that our country, the United States, is in a moment of reckoning right now. And it is not just with police violence against black people, but with systemic racism that is rooted inside the soul and psyche of our country and culture," Winfrey said.

Is Oprah blaming racism for her failure?

every racial group takes care of their own first, forever worldwide- this is a surprise?
Blah, blah, blah. The government is not just for white people.

OPRAH WINFREY SAYS US IS AT ‘TRUE TIPPING POINT’ OVER SYSTEMIC RACISM

"You know, we can all feel that our country, the United States, is in a moment of reckoning right now. And it is not just with police violence against black people, but with systemic racism that is rooted inside the soul and psyche of our country and culture," Winfrey said.

Is Oprah blaming racism for her failure?

Her scale is at the tipping point. Her opinions however have no particular value when, as they are, they come pre-canned by her biases.

t was no cheap shot, she shouldn't have had to even show the letter. We all know why trump gained popularity and we all know why he's still running the republican party. When men who crafted republican political campaigns (Stewart Stevens, Steve Schmidt) or the former chair of the RNC, (Michael Steele) say that trumps appeal is due to racism, that is how things are.

C'mon man.. Who are you to decide what she posts in her blog? It was the day AFTER the election. Folks were excited that Hillary wasn't rewarded for ignoring security rules on sensitive and classified emails at the Dept of State. Read the Hillary quote in my signature footer for details on why I'm not a fan. I was a cold warrior working projects for Intel agencies largely.

And I'm not EVEN gonna ask for evidence that Trump did ANYTHING racist as President. Not taking this thread ALL THE WAY to the political venting that really underpins your view of "racists".

Last edited:
Go check each point flacaltenn. Better yet, let me hep you.

Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment - The Heritage Post

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

The Reconstruction Act, Reconstruction Acts passed by Congress ***

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, The Compromise of 1877 (article) | Khan Academy

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left the GOP

Lily-white movement, https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/topic/lily-white-movement/

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965 .

Stuart Stevens, It was All A Lie, How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump, New York, Random House, pp. 16-17, 2020

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, Roll Call 654 Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, 116th Congress, 1st Session

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again

Dont know how any of this fits the posts I wrote. The 64 CRA would NEVER HAVE PASSED if the Republicans didn't NEARLY UNAMOUSLY vote for it. FACT !!! Because of ALL those southern Racist Dems VOTING AGAINST IT. Yep -- the Dem party in 64 was STILL hanging out the racist shingle.

And the 2022 voting bill was an attempt to FEDERALIZE all election law and MAKE PERMANENT all those devious "Covid rules" that crapped on the security and ACCURACY of voting.

Not going farther than this. But I think I hit that political nerve that causes a lot of your go-to racism allegations.

Forum List

Back