So Systemic Racism Ended in the 1980's LMAO!

Over the course of this country's history whites have murdered blacks in numbers that are uncatchable. The guy in Wisconsin was avoiding a police chase. What he did is inexcusable but he didn't travel hours to look for white people to kill. The vast majority of whites are killed by other whites and a even larger number of whites are killing themselves.
First, we are not talking about the course of history. We are talking about NOW.

Second, really? That’s your claim - that that RACIST in Wisconsin was avoiding a police situation? He had ramblings all over his social media that he was going to kill as many whites as he could! He intentionally went to a parade he knew would be of whites to mow them down. What he did was every bit as horrific as what the white racist did in Buffalo.

I had no idea there were less than 10% Black people in the US. For all the attention they garner, you'd think they'd be at least half the country.
That’s what struck me, as well. And there are more Asians than blacks? Who knew?

And if you judge by their representation in commercials and mall posters, you’d think blacks would be 80% of the country.

First, we are not talking about the course of history. We are talking about NOW.

Second, really? That’s your claim - that that RACIST in Wisconsin was avoiding a police situation? He had ramblings all over his social media that he was going to kill as many whites as he could! He intentionally went to a parade he knew would be of whites to mow them down. What he did was every bit as horrific as what the white racist did in Buffalo.
The course of history is why NOW happens. So the fact that whites have been killing blacks for nearly 246 years and for most of those years not being punished for it created Darrell Brooks. So what you have to say means nothing. You don't get to forget the white killers of blacks because you can't face the truth. NOW is the Buffalo shooter. Brooks is part of the course of history.

So wtf does Darrell Brooks have to do with this other than a diversion from the topic?

1654155258590.png

He wasn’t avoiding a police chase. That lie was put to rest within an hour of his massacre.
But that there are blacks still using that lie to excuse or explain away what the black racist did shows you the problem right there.

That’s what struck me, as well. And there are more Asians than blacks? Who knew?

And if you judge by their representation in commercials and mall posters, you’d think blacks would be 80% of the country.
My wife and I noticed that after the George Floyd phenomenon, It seemed that there were suddenly Black White couples depicted in most of the commercials we saw. I have no problem at all with people partnering with whomever they choose but it seemed an odd decision by ad makers to make it appear that inter-racial couples were so prevalent.

My wife and I noticed that after the George Floyd phenomenon, It seemed that there were suddenly Black White couples depicted in most of the commercials we saw. I have no problem at all with people partnering with whomever they choose but it seemed an odd decision by ad makers to make it appear that inter-racial couples were so prevalent.
Yes, I’ve noticed it as well. You will see black couples or bi-racial couples, but hardly a white couple - unusual considering we are the majority.

Individualism is not what created the problem and all individualism will do is maintain the status quo. This is not 1860 flacaltenn and the republican party of today opposes anything that will solve the problem of race because like you, they run around with a zero sum mentality. It's time republicans stopped the gaslighting. We are not stupid. So let me repost this so you understand why blacks support the democratic party today.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Until the damage is fixed caused by the creation of a system based on group preference only for whites, it is disingenuous for whites to demand that now we judge people as individuals. Once complete equality is achieved then such consideration can be taken seriously.
The premise of your thread is. . . "systemic racism," you claim it isn't political. . . but all of your points are about, republicans?

Do you want anyone to take you seriously?

:sigh2:

The course of history is why NOW happens. So the fact that whites have been killing blacks for nearly 246 years and for most of those years not being punished for it created Darrell Brooks. So what you have to say means nothing. You don't get to forget the white killers of blacks because you can't face the truth. NOW is the Buffalo shooter. Brooks is part of the course of history.
. . . and blacks have been killing whites for a long time now too. . .

blah blah blah.

Ain't that a sham.

It's American now.

What White America Still Doesn’t Understand About Racism​

In 2016, the median white household held roughly ten times the net wealth of the median black household; the average black worker earned 73 cents on the dollar compared to his or her white colleagues; and even among college graduates, blacks earned 20 percent less than their white counterparts. For decades, racial disparities in wealth and wages have been stark and enduring – and frustratingly impervious to change.

These systematic inequalities are among the many destructive by-products of “structural” racism. But too many white Americans simply do not understand this as a phenomenon, argues a new report. Instead, they tend to see racism through the narrow prism of individual—not institutional—behavior.

This failure to grasp the systemic nature of racism today could explain why the nation hasn’t made as much progress as it should—and could—on racial equity.

What’s more, when white Americans fail to understand systemic racism, they’re more likely to attribute poverty to individual failings rather than to structural disadvantages. As a consequence, they are less inclined to support policy fixes specifically aimed at alleviating racial inequities. Indeed, E Pluribus Unum’s survey found that when respondents were asked whether “lack of opportunity” or “poor life choices” were to blame for poverty, 76 percent of blacks said “lack of opportunity” while only 42 percent of whites said the same.

“The way we teach our history and the way we teach our civics don’t tell the whole story,” said Landrieu. “We tell it from a very narrow perspective.”

Name one law, reg or thing that hurts blacks and is systemic in our system that targets only blacks? Enforcing the laws that every other race can follow isn't it! Sorry but if you can't follow the law then that is on your sorry self. If you can't do what everyone else can do that doesn't prove that anything is systemically against you.

Blacks want to get rid of laws. Look at LA and San fransico...How is letting blacks rob stores helping their communities? It isn't! Look at washington state with allowing blacks to get away with traffic crime. How is that helping blacks? You see caving for blacks is killing blacks.
Blacks want standards lowered in schools. How does this help blacks? Moving them ahead will end up killing people be it in the ER or driving across the local bridge.
Blacks want and want but that is because they simply don't care. They'd rather whine about poor old me then do the work needed to prove themselves. They whine because it is easy and they accept their low standards. These low standards aint acceptable by society and so they think society is being unfair.

Last edited:
Name one law, reg or thing that hurts blacks and is systemic in our system that targets only blacks? Enforcing the laws that every other race can follow isn't it! Sorry but if you can't follow the law then that is on your sorry self. If you can't do what everyone else can do that doesn't prove that anything is systemically against you.

Blacks want to get rid of laws
Blacks want standards lowered in schools
Blacks want and want but that is because they simply don't care. They'd rather whine about poor old me then do the work needed to prove themselves.
Nothing you said is true and the article points out the problem. You are part of the problem.

Forum List

Back